Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

tumblr_o541ioSXzH1r2n2w2o4_1280.jpg

Some random info:

1. Naver lists ‘W’ as Romantic suspense melo drama

2. Facebook updates from a TV drama producer a few days before official announcement of ‘W’ (29/3):

It’s so very interesting. I can’t think of any better adjective. I now know the reason why those actors would do this project. Whether the director will be able to build on these elements is the issue but the beginning is so well crafted so I trust in it. It’s like watching a movie. -Early in the morning, reading a drama script at MBC-

Comment 1: So curious what this is!! Since you said it is interesting~
Answer: It will air on MBC soon

Comment 2: So curious… ke
Answer: It’s W

3. Same producer comments on another producer’s post on FB:

Producer A: Hello~ it’s might be sudden but fighting to Beautiful Mind~
Producer B: I’ve moved to another company actually. Will talk later. I see that you have read the script for W. I also (have read it and) feel that it is the best script I’ve read in years.

By:  hitoritabi

• Like 4

Guest aydenJ
44 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

tumblr_o541ioSXzH1r2n2w2o4_1280.jpg

Some random info:

1. Naver lists ‘W’ as Romantic suspense melo drama

2. Facebook updates from a TV drama producer a few days before official announcement of ‘W’ (29/3):

It’s so very interesting. I can’t think of any better adjective. I now know the reason why those actors would do this project. Whether the director will be able to build on these elements is the issue but the beginning is so well crafted so I trust in it. It’s like watching a movie. -Early in the morning, reading a drama script at MBC-

Comment 1: So curious what this is!! Since you said it is interesting~
Answer: It will air on MBC soon

Comment 2: So curious… ke
Answer: It’s W

3. Same producer comments on another producer’s post on FB:

Producer A: Hello~ it’s might be sudden but fighting to Beautiful Mind~
Producer B: I’ve moved to another company actually. Will talk later. I see that you have read the script for W. I also (have read it and) feel that it is the best script I’ve read in years.

By:  hitoritabi

What can i say? Lucky actor lee jong suk would put his magic charms to this drama, wouldnt he?

My most anticipated drama so far...been more than a year waiting for him! Well...counting the days (sigh)

Yuuhhuuuuu..counting days for W and then jade lover :w00t:. Jongsuk oppa will probably preparing for W right after returning to korea. I hope he manage to take care of himself despite his busy schedule :phew:. Usually how do they promotes new Cdrama in China? Will the promotion for jade lover around the same time with W filming? huhuhu. Thinking about the promotion when the filming not even finished yet :rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aca0508 said:

Yuuhhuuuuu..counting days for W and then jade lover :w00t:. Jongsuk oppa will probably preparing for W right after returning to korea. I hope he manage to take care of himself despite his busy schedule :phew:. Usually how do they promotes new Cdrama in China? Will the promotion for jade lover around the same time with W filming? huhuhu. Thinking about the promotion when the filming not even finished yet :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

can u plz post also in W thread about W or ask there ? hahahahaha just to keep it in the front page waiting for more info abt the cast

i think they ll start promoting W in china after they finish filming u know cz of the SARF law a drama needs to be finished b4 getting approval for airing there 

we need to be more active there guysss common hahahaahhaha fightinngg 

• Like 4

4 of Korea’s Hottest Celebrity Best Friends

tumblr_inline_o53ncuYxxu1tgeuj2_540.jpg

Kim Woo Bin & Lee Jong Suk

After starring in the high school drama School 2013, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk’s bromance became the talk of the town. With their towering heights and manly looks, the best friends are surprisingly affectionate and often praise each other during interviews. Their amazing chemistry in School 2013 drew the likes of many and touched the hearts of viewers with their bittersweet friendship.

• Like 5