Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[Nov.25.2015]Lee JongSuk weibo update. 

으르렁

Cr: JS Weibo

ohhhhh....saja is cute but his lips captured me!! Those lips....lips..emmm lips...:sweatingbullets:

Guest Sandy5959

Aww that little cutie :wub::wub: Our boy is so in love with Saja LOL he can't stop updating stuff ab her :D And Dalgomi, although I can't see u but I hope you're all well and happy :rolleyes:

Celebs that women want to spend Christmas with: 1. KimSooHyun 2.Yoo AhIn 3.Park SeoJoon 4.LeeJongSuk 5.Son HeungMin

Article: http://m.cctvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=38194

Via: pearl0204

I remember this time last year, bcuz Pinocchio was airing so our boy ranked no.1. And this year he stay at home almost daily but still rank no.4 LOL :D:D:D:D With this look, he can melt your winter hhahahahaha :w00t:

CSzlX2IUkAAKyCq.png

Cr Meltingpot  :wub:

@Rania,  who are those three beautiful ladies next to him....his stylist, his fashionista, and makeup artist????????  DAM i wish my picture is in there, or  at least you should be because your his PR...:lol:......i see you, you got cut off..:lol:

@for_ailee, I know how you feel, because there is 25 plus more days til xmas, and half a century long.....lol....I think I've gotten used to it already, but you know I threaten to leave him, ..BUT he never listens so I just let it go, so i'll just hang around until winter comes, and spring returns......:lol::lol::lol:.:lol::lol::D

"HI" Saja, you cutie pie..:wub::D

Okay, have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!! Eat a lot and get FAT, and diet in 2016...:lol::lol:

so this is me currently waiting, and waiting, and waiting.........

tumblr_ngk59wzF6w1tkq3l4o1_500.gif

• Like 6

79cf32b7jw1eydiid79qaj20fa0a7taw.jpg79cf32b7jw1eydiie08vxj20fa0mwn1o.jpg79cf32b7jw1eydiiepuabj20fa0mwn1s.jpg79cf32b7jw1eydiihgajjg20iw0ame81.gif79cf32b7jw1eydij5kqmcj20rs15oamp.jpg79cf32b7jw1eydij6b60uj20rs15oqg3.jpg79cf32b7jw1eydij6yfc5j20rs15odpv.jpg【20121125】人气歌谣 E698。 是纪念外国游客突破千万特辑,舞台比平时的大,MC中加入了光熙,官网也难得有图,连cut版的画质都好于其他期~[偷笑]无字cut[20121125] Inkigayo E698. Is a special edition to commemorate breaks through ten million foreign tourists, a large stage than usual, MC added light Hee, the official website also rare map, even cut version of the picture quality is better than the other of ~ [laughing] No word cut::wub:

• Like 6