Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest Sandy5959

LOOOOOL He really becomes man of no word now :D:lol: What do those "!!!!!?" mean anyway haha? And awww the suit makes the man :wub::wub::wub: If only he has his hair cut then it will be perfect LOL 

hahahaha wel he is in paris he went there 2 days ago 

Ah really Rania? How come there is no airport photo LOL? His ninja skill is really incredible hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol: Do you know that he goes to Paris for work or vacation? 

so I've been lurking in this thread since my first day in soompi but never really got the will to post anything in here and kept posting in the darling thread because i thought i might get confused between both thread with notifications and quotes and everything hihii .. lame excuse i know !! but now i'm moving here .. well not moving haha but i'll post in both !! i love jong suk a loooooooooooot and never thought that i could love someone this way ... of course as a fan of him. i respect him as a human being and i appreciate his acting and talent he is such a pro !!!!.. he's the best for me and I've never seen anyone with such a wonderful personality and as handsome as he is !! 

i wish him all the best and i really wish him from the bottom of my heart all the happiness in the world because he absolutely deserve it !! :)

@MarieJose Welcome...!! I'm glad you've decided to join us... :D Let's look forward to JS's next project... I hope to see him in a badass role this time round hehe... :P

• Like 2

@Rania Zeid @Sandy5959 @irenetan koumawoooo chinguuu yaa :D you're the best !!!

And OMG how handsome he is in the last photo he posted on instagram... come one mannn i can't breath when you're posing and looking that way.. give me some aiiiir :P  !! He's in Paris :D the first thing i thought aboit was the time difference hahah... we share the same time so i'm happy hahaha this is ridiculous i know but you know everyday i make calculations to know when it's morning and when it's night in korea so that i know what time he'll do things and blablabla you kno hhahaha!! I also thought immediately about the language.. no he'll learn how to say "merci" and "bonjour" GOD i wish i can hear him sayinh it aaaahhhhh!!!

And the pic he posted on weibo  ?? A year ago ?? No wait this must go to the other thread if you kno what i mean hahahaha!! Ahhh this is the confusion i was talking about but it's fine since it's totally fun :D 

• Like 3

Guest Sandy5959

Ahhh badass role hehehehe :D I feel excited and thrilled just by imagining B)B) 

@Rania Zeid @Sandy5959 @irenetan koumawoooo chinguuu yaa :D you're the best !!!

And OMG how handsome he is in the last photo he posted on instagram... come one mannn i can't breath when you're posing and looking that way.. give me some aiiiir :P  !! He's in Paris :D the first thing i thought aboit was the time difference hahah... we share the same time so i'm happy hahaha this is ridiculous i know but you know everyday i make calculations to know when it's morning and when it's night in korea so that i know what time he'll do things and blablabla you kno hhahaha!! I also thought immediately about the language.. no he'll learn how to say "merci" and "bonjour" GOD i wish i can hear him sayinh it aaaahhhhh!!!

And the pic he posted on weibo  ?? A year ago ?? No wait this must go to the other thread if you kno what i mean hahahaha!! Ahhh this is the confusion i was talking about but it's fine since it's totally fun :D 

Good for you hahaha and yeah I want to hear him speak France too :rolleyes: It must sounds sute hehe 

And I know what you mean cuz my thought is like yours LOL :D:D:D:D 

LOL @irenetan I just saw the ducks gif when I came back and LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD :lol::lol::lol: The way he puts his hands back are exactly look like those little ducks :lol: Well done sweetie!

And coincidentally, I've just done my new sweet revenge so I'll repost here hehehehe

ya7WIK0.jpg

OhXKWk7.jpgJMbR87y.jpg

Hehehehe I can't stop laughing watching this baby duck :D:D

@Sandy5959 LOL :D:lol::sweatingbullets:... ... You almost killed me with those cute edits of Jong Suk up there!! Sorry for quoting the pictures... I couldn't help it 'cos he looks toooooo adorable in that baby duck suit (it's perfect for him... kekeke :P)... I just want to pack him and bring him home!! I'm amazed... Are you sure this is part of the revenge game?? KKK... I concede defeat then... I can never beat you in this... By the way, your pictures are all over in Instagram now.

@irenetan geez, that stupid account strike back again??? Ok fine, I'll report it again and again! :phew:

They won't stop at it!! :angry: Luckily they don't include those nasty comments anymore (just the pics)... I think the next time round they're going to come back with the account name: im_back_again_and_again_and_again and we'll be reporting them again and again and again lol... Wait... should I even be amused by this?? Sigh... :sweatingbullets: those rascals have nothing better to do... 

PS: I call them rascals 'cos they're just people who never grows up... I don't hate them, instead I feel so sorry for them.

Korean Star Lee Jong Suk Spotted with Park Shin Hye at K-Pop Culture Awards

By Viraj Mahajan (viraj.mahajan@mstarsnews.com) | Nov 02, 2015 11:30 AM EST

Korean superstar Lee Jong Suk was once again spotted with his Pinocchio co-star Park Shin Hye at the K-Pop Culture and Arts Awards on Oct. 29, 2015.

Every year the Korean entertainment industry organizes K-Pop Culture and Arts Awards where they recognize the Korean entertainers who have demonstrated excellence within popular entertainments. According to Kdramastars.com, Jong Suk and Shin Hye were joined by Korean singer-songwriters like IU, Kim Jong Kook and JYJ.

At the 2015 K-Pop Awards, Shin Hye was recognized for her accomplishments as a leading actress who extended her career as an artist beyond the Korean entertainment industry.

"When I was a child, I wanted to be an actor, delivering happiness to people, I give this honor to God," Shin Hye said while receiving the prestigious award.

On the other hand, Jong Suk was honored for his efforts in Korean Wave, which is popularly known as Hallyu, as a top K-Drama star, whose collaboration with different directors and actors continue to attract the Asian viewers. The award presenter acknowledged Jong Suk's popularity after he appeared in hit Pinocchio.

"Thank you for giving me such a big award, each time I win an award, I become nervous. I usually say a short thank you speech. Thank you to my fans. I will pick a new work to begin acting in, soon," Jong Suk said.

This was not the first time when Pinocchio couple were spotted together after the series wrapped in Jan. 2015. It was earlier reported by Kdramastars.com that both Jong Suk and Shin Hye both endorsed Millet's Winter collections.

K-pop fans are eagerly awaiting when they will get to see their beloved couple back on screen together.

© 2015 Mstars News, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Source: http://www.mstarz.com/articles/90805/20151102/korean-star-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-k-pop-culture-awards.htm

• Like 2

Guest Sandy5959

LOL @irenetan I just saw the ducks gif when I came back and LOL I LAUGHED SO HARD :lol::lol::lol: The way he puts his hands back are exactly look like those little ducks :lol: Well done sweetie!

And coincidentally, I've just done my new sweet revenge so I'll repost here hehehehe

Hehehehe I can't stop laughing watching this baby duck :D:D

@Sandy5959 LOL :D:lol::sweatingbullets:... ... You almost killed me with those cute edits of Jong Suk up there!! Sorry for quoting the pictures... I couldn't help it 'cos he looks toooooo adorable in that baby duck suit (it's perfect for him... kekeke :P)... I just want to pack him and bring him home!! I'm amazed... Are you sure this is part of the revenge game?? KKK... I concede defeat then... I can never beat you in this... By the way, your pictures are all over in Instagram now.

@irenetan geez, that stupid account strike back again??? Ok fine, I'll report it again and again! :phew:

They won't stop at it!! :angry: Luckily they don't include those nasty comments anymore (just the pics)... I think the next time round they're going to come back with the account name: im_back_again_and_again_and_again and we'll be reporting them again and again and again lol... Wait... should I even be amused by this?? Sigh... :sweatingbullets: those rascals have nothing better to do... 

PS: I call them rascals 'cos they're just people who never grows up... I don't hate them, instead I feel so sorry for them.

You know I thought I died laughing when I edited those hahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: But I just intended to have fun here with you guys and couldn't imagine they would be posted on IG :sweatingbullets: So I feel a little sr at first LOL Sorry you again Sukkie ah :phew: 

Now, I'll call them rascals too :P They can dislike anyone, it's their opinion but insulting other people is a different story, they don't have the right to do that. Hope someday they'll understand this basic lesson :sweatingbullets:

Guest Sandy5959

파리의 왕자님이 된 배우 이종석. 드라마틱한 파리 풍경을 배경으로 펼쳐지는 이 남자의 화보는 #마리끌레르 12월호에서!#marieclairekorea#december#paris#이렇게훈훈해도되나요#이종석#심쿵#진정만찢남@jongsuk0206 

【 JShine】 Become the prince of Paris, Lee Jong-suk. Photos with dramatic Paris as the background will appear in Marie Claire Dec issue!

Trans jshine_fc_leejongsuk IG :) 

11934732_1517023605278428_1406227681_n.j

So~ our boy had a photoshoot with Marie Claire :rolleyes: Now we have sth to look forward to on Dec ;)

Of brows and lashes.... Ctto

파리의 왕자님이 된 배우 이종석. 드라마틱한 파리 풍경을 배경으로 펼쳐지는 이 남자의 화보는 #마리끌레르 12월호에서!#marieclairekorea#december#paris#이렇게훈훈해도되나요#이종석#심쿵#진정만찢남@jongsuk0206 

【 JShine】 Become the prince of Paris, Lee Jong-suk. Photos with dramatic Paris as the background will appear in Marie Claire Dec issue!

Trans jshine_fc_leejongsuk IG :) 

So~ our boy had a photoshoot with Marie Claire :rolleyes: Now we have sth to look forward to on Dec ;)

@irenetan @mariejose i looooovvvveee his long hair, i want him to keep his hair long....& i want to see his badass role! He'll be a a cute badass!

Edited by aydenJ

I got admonished by an anonymous user in Tumblr that LJS was growing his hair for an upcoming character.  I do not know if that is correct or not but I want to respect this anonymous person and assume it is for a upcoming chraracter and start discussing what his look could be....

I was also told not to comment on his hair anymore.   Just thought I will pass the message along.  

Pfft!!!

• Like 3

I got admonished by an anonymous user in Tumblr that LJS was growing his hair for an upcoming character.  I do not know if that is correct or not but I want to respect this anonymous person and assume it is for a upcoming chraracter and start discussing what his look could be....

I was also told not to comment on his hair anymore.   Just thought I will pass the message along.  

Pfft!!!

she was assuming that he i maybe growing his hair for an upcoming character maybe ... he  not telling u this a confirmed info or smthin hhhhhhhh.... no one know what hi next project is ...even him i guess

• Like 2