Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

he was referring to a pool party he is rumored that he attended wich caused some chaos in drama DC  

I feel happy saw his IG post +1 today.. even its pissed off or whatever post.. but, Whaat.. pool party?? Seriously!.. is there's any evidence?. this one of storms that coming after D incident.. hope he stay strong. Withjs know him well and believe him.

no evidences just a 2 FA posted by the same person and deleted later 

ohh, tht's y he's shooting lasers thro his eyes nwy what's up with all this supposed FA? last week it was shinhye's to be spotted returning back to SK but in truth, she's still enjoying her vacay. is this also some sort of mediaplay?to see hw fans n the ppl involved ie js this week will react?!

@ rania, did js ever go to a pool party b4? if its the same as in tv, then js wud dress jst like tht too, right? ok since im both practical n delulu, though it'll be eyecandy but  im kinda worried for him? :sweatingbullets: y is tht?

• Like 2

he was referring to a pool party he is rumored that he attended wich caused some chaos in drama DC  

I feel happy saw his IG post +1 today.. even its pissed off or whatever post.. but, Whaat.. pool party?? Seriously!.. is there's any evidence?. this one of storms that coming after D incident.. hope he stay strong. Withjs know him well and believe him.

no evidences just a 2 FA posted by the same person and deleted later 

ohh, tht's y he's shooting lasers thro his eyes nwy what's up with all this supposed FA? last week it was shinhye's to be spotted returning back to SK but in truth, she's still enjoying her vacay. is this also some sort of mediaplay?to see hw fans n the ppl involved ie js this week will react?!

@ rania, did js ever go to a pool party b4? if its the same as in tv, then js wud dress jst like tht too, right? ok since im both practical n delulu, though it'll be eyecandy but  im kinda worried for him? :sweatingbullets: y is tht?

he prob went to such parties b4 but we didn't know abt it ... hhhh

• Like 4

tumblr_nruj0lAn4F1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

wow, this is jst.. really nice :wub: nosebleed! this jst scream japanese manga lead @ shoujo prince like tamaki frm ouran high host club,kyouhei frm yamato nadeshiko shichi henge, zero frm vampire knight n ofc, kyo @kyonkichi frm furuba @fruit basket.

kyaa, @ rania, u jst woke up my long asleep shoujo fangirl mode in me.. nwy i often thought js will be great as yuki in yamato nadeshiko shichi henge but i chnged my mind. he jst oozes kyouhei vibe frm this pic. ahh, nosebleed ;):P:wub:

ohh i almost forgot. tht self vidcam , where n when is that? n ohh, this pic??? kyaa, lovely.. but onje?

• Like 4

10 Adorable photos of Lee Jong Suk's surprise visit to Kim Woo Bin's fan meeting

por Rara Pop en Mar, Jul 21, 2015

e25a2d2a-9810-4938-b45b-af9a55244b44.png

Great news! The epic friendship between Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk is still going strong. Lee Jong Suk made a special appearance over the weekend at Kim Woo Bin's fan meeting in Seoul, surprising Kim Woo Bin with his dedication and support. Last year, Kim Woo Bin also appeared at Lee Jong Suk's fan meeting, prompting Lee Jong Suk to return the favor.

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin have known each other for years and solidified their friendship when they starred together in School 2013. It's great to see that their close friendship continues to today!

WARNING: Adorable bromance ahead!

38c253a6-5dd0-438e-b404-a8c6d660553f.jpg

2e784ecf-2de9-4b3e-b203-b38cc1a57e0b.jpg

89512004-0256-4df4-a6fc-887c4521f67a.jpg4.

039be61b-1cfe-4474-8869-be914ded02be.jpg

57ca27cc-7db7-48cc-a303-adc798c0615c.jpg

f3db64ed-ff13-4331-bf38-0d60b9f77bc7.png

13deedea-163e-4913-b001-8131c2a7d6de.jpg

8. Kim Woo Bin sure looked happy about about the surprise!

2a8683b0-6160-4a50-9696-5fdbbfe7c6b6.jpg

Here's a quick clip of Lee Jong Suk's entrance!

9. Even better, fans also put together side-by-side comparisons from Lee Jong Suk's fan meeting last year!

58fa1c1c-589e-4e6f-82bf-6358bcee9998.jpg

9db52e62-21cd-4d4c-b76a-2653960b259a.jpg

Aren't Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk the best? I sure can't get enough of their awesome bromance!

Would you want to see these two in another drama together? Please share your thoughts below!

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/lee-jong-suk-makes-a-surprise-visit-to-kim-woo-bins-fan-meeting/

• Like 10

Hi everyone, this is my first time here. Normally, most of my time at Darling couple thread. I didn't know Jong Suk before, I only know him from Pinocchio, since then, I started to watch his previous project and I started to like him from now on. But all I can say I only watch his work, so I hardly know him as much as you guys. The reason I wrote it here, because I want to ask anybody here willing to help me to understand him a little bit more? We can communicate via message, I just wanna ask a bit of question about him. Please help me out. Because before you're become a fan of someone. you need to know them well, don't you? Much appreciate :)

• Like 5

Hi everyone, this is my first time here. Normally, most of my time at Darling couple thread. I didn't know Jong Suk before, I only know him from Pinocchio, since then, I started to watch his previous project and I started to like him from now on. But all I can say I only watch his work, so I hardly know him as much as you guys. The reason I wrote it here, because I want to ask anybody here willing to help me to understand him a little bit more? We can communicate via message, I just wanna ask a bit of question about him. Please help me out. Because before you're become a fan of someone. you need to know them well, don't you? Much appreciate :)

Hi and welcome here :) u can ask me whatever u want and i ll be glad to help u 

• Like 6

Guest aydenJ

i started knowing him during school 2013..i read about him in withljongsuk & a few more bloggers in tumblr. I read his previous interview especially during his secret garden years...i watched his interviews...i prefer from his early years. @Rania Zeid could help you since she is like jongsuk 'first wives' group! Sorrry @Rania Zeid, please take it as compliment. To me, jongsuk is attractive & charming in so many ways & when he talks about his work@ anything concerning his life, the meaning is deep ( maybe not always) but all in all, he is different from other star that i know ( i repeat ' other star that i know'). So try this first 'lee jong suk: the journey begin'.  Just type the keywords. Hope this could help you.

Welcome luminousalex! :lol: And just go ahead and ask away hehhe it's great to have new people around here and i would love to answer your questions or just chat ;)

• Like 6