Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@Rania Zeid I have a question Rania, I remember reading articles from 2013 about Jong Suk going through a physical examination for military service, but did wellmade ever tell the results? like if he was fit for active duty or not?  I was looking through the articles and they all said that the results weren't out yet, but i don't know if they were ever announced. 

• Like 3

@Rania Zeid I have a question Rania, I remember reading articles from 2013 about Jong Suk going through a physical examination for military service, but did wellmade ever tell the results? like if he was fit for active duty or not?  I was looking through the articles and they all said that the results weren't out yet, but i don't know if they were ever announced. 

​yes that's true, but we never knew about the results nor when he is goin to enlist 

• Like 3

​yes that's true, but we never knew about the results nor when he is goin to enlist 

​Thanks for the answer Rania, I think we still have a couple of years before he enlists. I was just wondering about the results, but it seems they never announced it. I've never heard about him having health problems, so i'm guessing he would do active duty. We will find out when he enlists, but hopefully it's not soon  

• Like 4

​Thanks for the answer Rania, I think we still have a couple of years before he enlists. I was just wondering about the results, but it seems they never announced it. I've never heard about him having health problems, so i'm guessing he would do active duty. We will find out when he enlists, but hopefully it's not soon  

​u r wellcome :) yeh don't think he will enlist anytime soon , but still time flies fast u know i ll miss him when he goes :( 

• Like 5

“School” Series’ Yook Sung Jae – Nam Joo Hyuk Have a Different Type of Chemistry from Kim Woo Bin – Lee Jong Suk

“School” Series’ Yook Sung Jae – Nam Joo Hyuk Have a Different Type of Chemistry from Kim Woo Bin – Lee Jong Suk

The chemistry between Yook Sungjae and Nam Joo Hyuk of KBS 2TV’s “Who Are You: School 2015” is quite different from the tight bromance between Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk in “School 2013.”

A key part to “School 2013” was the strong bond between Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin. Though the two had drifted apart due to a painful past, they were able to resolve their misunderstandings and become tighter than ever.

On the other hand, the tension between Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sungjae on “School 2015” is keeping viewers on their toes. The competition of the two very different characters is growing by each episode.

Though Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin’s bromance brought viewers to the screen, Nam Joo Hyuk and Yook Sungjae are doing the same thing through tension and crackling competition.

www.soompi.com/2015/05/31/school-series-yook-sung-jae-nam-joo-hyuk-have-a-different-type-of-chemistry-from-kim-woo-bin-lee-jong-suk/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=school-series-yook-sung-jae-nam-joo-hyuk-have-a-different-type-of-chemistry-from-kim-woo-bin-lee-jong-suk&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed 

• Like 5