Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest wizengamot

sleepykid said: Healer is quite like Pinocchio, is KBS copying the idea of SBS. I hope this is your lucky coin Lee Jong Suk, you've done great this year, you may not be that perfect as we want you to be, but you give your fair share of sparkles that illuminates our every day life... Hope to see the best of him now, I give all my lucky prayers on you, crossing fingers for the better.

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"“PINOCCHIO” FIRST TEASER UNVEILS LEE JONG SEOK’S SHAGGY Hair

022.jpg

Pinocchio‘s official website is up and prepare to be surprised by Lee Jong Seok‘s appearance, which is revealed in the first teaser :) The teaser shows a him in the spotlight of what seems to be a game show … Hmm, wonder what that’s about …

The drama follows young, newbie reporters, with Park Shin Hye‘s Choi In Ha being afflicted with a Pinocchio syndrome. That is, whenever she tells a lie, she hiccups uncontrollably. Meanwhile, despite his handsomeness, Lee Jong Seok‘s Choi Dal Po tends to be ignored due to his bedraggled look. Underneath all his scruffiness, he is intelligent and articulate.

Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi make up the second leads of the show.

Pinocchio is set to air on SBS on November 12th.
cr; Couch  Kimichi

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk get together for their first Pinocchio script reading

by KrisE

on Fri, Oct 24, 2014

6 Comments

8.4kShare on Facebook

The first script reading for the upcoming K-drama Pinocchio, starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, was a success! Recently the cast and crew got together to sit down and go through the script.

Watch Park Si Yeon navigate single motherhood and modern romance in Greatest Marriage

(Photo Credit: Mwave)

According to the production team, "The script reading for Pinocchio was heated up by bringing together the best team, writer Park Hye Ryun and Director Jo Soo Won, as well as some of the best actors and actresses. The drama hasn't aired yet, but the great amount of interest has been energizing the production team. Please watch the drama when it airs."

As if we have to be told that. Of course we'll all be watching! Pinocchio is all about a group of rookies striving to become successful reporters. Park Shin Hye plays Choi In Ha, a girl suffering "Pinocchio Syndrome," which causes her to hiccup whenever she lies. Lee Jong Suk's character is Choi Dal Po, whose nickname is "All-Zero" for his amazing accomplishment of getting nothing but zeros during his high school days.

Set your episode alerts by clicking here because Pinocchio is set to air in November following the conclusion of My Lovable Girl!

Looking at the cast photo, who do you recognize?

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

(Source: mwave.interest.me)

I'm using my phone spare with me....

tumblr_ne0hbeGBuA1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

Lee Jong Suk  For “The Shilla Duty Free ”

cr: as tagged 

Even though I wasn’t able to ask what I wanted to, and he wasn’t able to answer what he wanted to, we happily completed our respective jobs. Park Hoon-ah… he is a person who makes me curious…