Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest nabihun143

Hopefully, Running Man will guest the Pinocchio stars later on the show like what they did for the other drama shows cuz seriously, I want to see sukkie in RM again xD hahahawow I'm getting too excited, the drama hasn't even started yet xD
tumblr_mk6y8fgOoL1rhvopdo1_500.gif

And I congratulate the successful fanmeet in Beijing! <33333

nabihun143 said: Hopefully, Running Man will guest the Pinocchio stars later on the show like what they did for the other drama shows cuz seriously, I want to see sukkie in RM again xD hahahawow I'm getting too excited, the drama hasn't even started yet xD

And I congratulate the successful fanmeet in Beijing! <33333

I woke up wanting to watch Secret Garden, so I watched the last 2.5 episodes.  I always forget that LJS is in this amazing drama... He always steals the camera when he's on film.... more so than OSKA or the others... really think this kid's a doll!!!! :D  So cute!!! (I gotta put it into perspective for myself. :D)http:

10750072_730191230388443_452410794987273
Showbiz Korea
[sTAR RANKING RESULTS] Hello, Showbiz Korea viewers!

Tomorrow, we'll have the results of our special segment, Star Ranking!

School uniforms symbolize students. However, there are stars who look fabulous in the outfits even though they are no longer students. 

And tomorrow on Star Ranking, we're going to check out the top 5 stars that look the best in school uniforms.

Please come and check out which stars made it to our TOP 5 this week. Don't miss the show tomorrow!
 — with Christine Barrios

tumblr_ndulyoYzar1sh32sgo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ndulyoYzar1sh32sgo4_r1_1280.jpg

amyhsk:

Jong Suk Beijing FM Photo & Video download

I am sure you must have seen the set of pics from which these pics has come from (Cr: 小步家的白菜)

She has put up pics with no logo for download, NO edit and NO commercial use.

Here is the link, just enter the password: fi9z, and then on the right upper side, you can see an icon with 73.3M on it, just click on that icon and download the pics.

And here is another link for the video of him singing (Cr: 四姑娘_206-914), password g74w. NO re-upload and NO editing. 

hello again!!
i so love reading all the posts here ... everyone's words about sukkie are so adorable! hahahaha!  i guess i am truly happy just being with you all fellow sukkie fanatics!
rania : truly miss you too bestie!!  ... gosh! finally i am able to glimpse a little of sukkie's hair for 'pinocchio' ...this internet connection of mine is making me see red!! ... and i went WOW! that's the hair!! hahaha!  it reminded me of that photo shoot with his longish hair!  that's how it will look ... ah emmm ...ah ... i shall reserve my opinion later!!  the only good thought i have of it is that sukkie can easily adapt any style ...so it may still turn out good!
looking at the possible line up of dramas against 'pinocchio' ... i am getting excited over it!!  wow ... let the 'fight' begin!! hahahaha!
shin.u : hi girl! thank you for wishing me well ... and i am getting there!!  so happy to be here again with all of you!!
wizengamot : hi! i saw that short drama too!! though it was poignant ... i was left with not much connection with the characters ... sukkie was a little wet-behind-the-ears in acting still so ...but of course i was still captivated by him like the fan that i am, and i was like woah! the kiss the kiss!! hahahaha! ... and the leading lady though quite pretty in her own right was not so into the role (maybe she was captivated by sukkie herself and forgot her role! hahahaha). so i guess that's the reason why many was not into the drama ...aside from the premise too (i hear you, darcy! hahahaha!)
so excited about 'pinocchio' ... can't wait!!  

jong suk fighting!!!

leianji said: hello again!!
i so love reading all the posts here ... everyone's words about sukkie are so adorable! hahahaha!  i guess i am truly happy just being with you all fellow sukkie fanatics!
rania : truly miss you too bestie!!  ... gosh! finally i am able to glimpse a little of sukkie's hair for 'pinocchio' ...this internet connection of mine is making me see red!! ... and i went WOW! that's the hair!! hahaha!  it reminded me of that photo shoot with his longish hair!  that's how it will look ... ah emmm ...ah ... i shall reserve my opinion later!!  the only good thought i have of it is that sukkie can easily adapt any style ...so it may still turn out good!
so excited about 'pinocchio' ... can't wait!!  

jong suk fighting!!!

Guest nj_2200

Hi every one ,
Although I have been a member of this site for 4 years,this my first post and I'm totally new here. I've been following lee jong suk's world in here for the last 20 pages , and i just wanted to thank you all for all the great pieces of info, pics, and lots of other things regarding jong suk shi. On the top i want to thank Rania Zeid for all her wonderful posts especially for summarizing the events in Eng. I don't understand Korean without subtitles so you are like an angle for me for most posts and videos. I would be grateful if you could upload those video files with eng sub if it's possible. Once again Thank you a million.

nj_2200

said: Hi every one ,

Although I have been a member of this site for 4 years,this my first post and I'm totally new here. I've been following lee jong suk's world in here for the last 20 pages , and i just wanted to thank you all for all the great pieces of info, pics, and lots of other things regarding jong suk shi. On the top i want to thank Rania Zeid for all her wonderful posts especially for summarizing the events in Eng. I don't understand Korean without subtitles so you are like an angle for me for most posts and videos. I would be grateful if you could upload those video files with eng sub if it's possible. Once again Thank you a million.