Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Couldn't believe that my instructor didn't come to class now. What's next for me :( nothing to do again, planning to watch Love Letter again or eat maybe with my cute young neighbor (i baby sit him lately because his parents are busy people, tho i get paid 5 bucks per hour) or maybe i should introduce him to kculture his like my mini jong suk..

I miss late night speech class, i wish its monday again.

sleepykid said: Couldn't believe that my instructor didn't come to class now. What's next for me :( nothing to do again, planning to watch Love Letter again or eat maybe with my cute young neighbor (i baby sit him lately because his parents are busy people, tho i get paid 5 bucks per hour) or maybe i should introduce him to kculture his like my mini jong suk.. I miss late night speech class, i wish its monday again.

Guest wizengamot

Rania Zeid said: 'Pinnochio' Script Tidbit

Source: DC (the thread has since been deleted)
Translation note: People were asking me where I heard that PSH and LJS characters were uncle-niece. Here’s one of the places.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Since I work in the industry, I actually got to read the script for the first two episodes, it was before Lee Jong Suk was confirmed to be on the cast… but the writer seems to have Lee Jong Suk on her  heart while writing it, because the character is just so like him…

Anyways, it’s really sweet.. ke..
It starts with the relationship between (the characters of) Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, back in high school
They appear as uncle and niece; they’re the same age but because of some complicated reason, they live as relations but without any blood linkage.

The whole feeling is like the (Japanese) movie ‘Love Letter’…
I won’t go into the details since the drama will get uninteresting…

by hitoritabi 

Guest benihime56

Rania Zeid said: sleepykid said: Couldn't believe that my instructor didn't come to class now. What's next for me :( nothing to do again, planning to watch Love Letter again or eat maybe with my cute young neighbor (i baby sit him lately because his parents are busy people, tho i get paid 5 bucks per hour) or maybe i should introduce him to kculture his like my mini jong suk.. I miss late night speech class, i wish its monday again.