Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk enjoys Parisian fall weather in 'Marie Claire'

November 18, 2015 @ 3:00 pm

lee-jong-suk_1447876147_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk is the perfect embodiment of an autumn gentleman in 'Marie Claire's December issue! 

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk teases for his upcoming calendar and photo book 'With Me'

The actor is looking quite dapper indeed, dressed in form-fitting, elongating trousers, crisp button-downs, and natty overcoats. His shoes, a pair of loafers with thick, padded platforms are worn for a comfortable sightseeing experience that doesn't sacrifice style. 

Join Lee Jong Suk as he roams the streets of beautiful Paris! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/lee-jong-suk-enjoys-parisian-fall-weather-in-marie-claire

• Like 1

I love reading his interviews, he is a deep person. He thinks a lot & absorb himself to everything related to him ( probably more than he should?)...

sukkie-ya, don't think too much...just put your best foot forward. You've been resting too long & think too much. 

I wonder....when he says he feels like dying for not doing his 'job', that he should have been working, seems that he didn't really enjoying his break? does that sounds a bit peculiar? Why did he takes such a long hiatus? Is it not his choice?Or was he forced to do so? Has he other reasons to stay low?

If he really miss acting, he can just do a cameo,right? At least we hv something to look forward to

Lee Jong Suk Discusses Going From 'Rising Star' To Big Time Male Lead In Marie Claire Interview

By Elsa B. | November 19, 2015 12:01 PM EST

lee jong suk marie claire magazine december 2015 photos fashion

Pinocchio actor Lee Jong Suk said “Bonjour” from Paris for the December issue of Marie Claire. Lee vacationed in the city of lights for a pictorial all about beautiful architecture and Dior Homme Fall 2015 menswear. The star sat by a canal, took a leisurely stroll on a bridge and even got a view from above while posing on a balcony.

During the interview, the actor talked about his biggest fear.

“I want to learn from my peers and not have deteriorating roles.” He revealed. “After I Hear Your Voice, I’m afraid people will always see me as a ‘rising star.’ I want to be a real actor. I want to show those people I can do it. I can hold the weight of a different role, a character thought to be broken, so I can show my potential as a more dramatic actor.”

Lee also discussed his shy nature. He stated, “I’m awkward when I’m with strangers. Seniors always want to learn more about you and approach you with an open heart, so I feel comfortable but my face becomes flushed. When there’s a place full of strangers, I want to get out as soon as possible, at all costs.”

In other fashion news, Lee Jong Suk recently walked the red carpet atBurberry Prorsum’s Flagship Store Opening in Seoul. Lee’s last international photoshoot was in Maui, Hawaii for the July issue of Allure.

About the Author: Elsa is the founder, head writer, and editor ofKPopBreak.com. In her website, she covers K-pop celebrity style, Korean actress beauty trends, red carpet appearances and Seoul Fashion Week news.

© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Article: Kpopstarz 

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/256783/20151119/lee-jong-suk.htm

• Like 1