Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest nyahh
One of my fav js kiss shot
@nyahh a gif to you 

​:o:o:o DAMNNNNNNNNNN. He's got some good mouth reflexes there. You're right!!!! WOW. :o:o:o JS... Ahhhhh. :lol: DAMN THAT MAN CAN REALLY KISS. :o:o:o I'm sooo speechless. His kisses are like art. LOL they're so captivating and you just want to see more. HAHAHAHA :o Wait... hahaha am I not spoiling myself if I'm going to watch DS? :P 

Guest aydenJ
One of my fav js kiss shot
@nyahh a gif to you

:o:o:o DAMNNNNNNNNNN. He's got some good mouth reflexes there. You're right!!!! WOW. :o:o:o JS... Ahhhhh. :lol: DAMN THAT MAN CAN REALLY KISS. :o:o:o I'm sooo speechless. His kisses are like art. LOL they're so captivating and you just want to see more. HAHAHAHA :o Wait... hahaha am I not spoiling myself if I'm going to watch DS? :P 

@nyahh there'll be more to watch & to learn about him apart from his kissing ability. He is more than that...didnt he said to sh "i have a handful of charming personalities?"

Guest nyahh

@nyahh there'll be more to watch & to learn about him apart from his kissing ability. He is more than that...didnt he said to sh "i have a handful of charming personalities?"

​You're right! :D It's a fun ride learning his different sides as an actor. He's surely more than just his kissing ability. :D He's just so captivating... I just don't know how to describe him? HAHA :D I'm so hooooked. :wub:

tumblr_npv9v350pO1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

[13.06.2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

You all? Something big happened! The double eyelid on my left side did not disappear for quite a long time.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ uh-ing.. What should I do if it doesn’t disappear…. Gol-gol

trans By: amyhsk 

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 8

It is not the right eye folks....

He did not do anything with the mole...

(I felt kind of sad when the mole on his lip faded away...But it is for him to decide.. And he was right.  It was very distracting.  BUT IN A GOOD WAY!.. But I understand he does not want us to be distracted by the beauty of his lips...*depressed*)

I am not entirely clear about the double eye lid stuff but a friend tells me that when someone is tired, they get double/tripple eye lid.  It is a thing in Asia.  I do not get it but if it is troubling him, it is just cute..

(I just checked..I have three creases... I never looked at them before.  I also have dark circles, so I am hoping I never have to inspect my eyes again...*depressed*)

I am just glad that the mole is A Okay.

• Like 8

Guest aydenJ

Park ShinHye lost her grandpa today while she is in HK for fansign. Hope she stays strong. Sorry for posting here but i think it is appropriate since she is one of jongsuk's close friend.

Park ShinHye lost her grandpa today while she is in HK for fansign. Hope she stays strong. Sorry for posting here but i think it is appropriate since she is one of jongsuk's close friend.

​my deep condolences to Shinhye and her family, it must v been a tough day on her 

• Like 5

Rumours about when Jong Suk will be back

Someone who is concerned about the stocks of wellmade asked about Lee Jong Suk’s plan during their visit to wellmade. Wellmade said he is still going through movie scripts right now, he will be back to shooting latest in autumn.(Since in general, news are released two months earlier, so maybe the news will be released in July). They also asked if there will be any plans in China, and wellmade said he will only do endorsements in China.

(Translated from xina‘s weibo)

Cr: amyhsk 

• Like 6