Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk continues to charm us with his irresistible smiles and winks in additional photos from 'Allure' 

June 2, 2015 @ 1:17 am

tumblr_inline_npayfoVjz21sp3v51_540.png

Actor Lee Jong Suk is 'alluring' us fangirls and fanboys with the revealing of even more beach photos from his 'Allure' photoshoot!

A few photos had previously been released last month and these new photos show even more of Lee Jong Suk's charm and cuteness. The shoot took place in Maui, Hawaii and all we want to do now is spend a day with him at the beach.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk is dreamy in summer shoot with 'Allure'

Enjoy the photos right down below! Some are variations of the previously released photos, while others are completely brand new in different outfits and locations!

www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/lee-jong-suk-continues-to-charm-us-with-his-irresistible-smiles-and-winks-in-additional-photos-from-allure

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk and Kwanghee's cute bromance tale revealed on 'The List'

June 2, 2015 @ 3:04 am

tumblr_inline_npb2m0y7MO1sp3v51_540.png

Cable channel tvN's show 'The List' revealed the story of how actor Lee Jong Suk andZE:A's Kwanghee became best buds after meeting at a uniform modeling contest 9 years back!

The June 1 episode of 'The List' delved on unusual tales of friendship in the world of celebrities. On this particular list, the story of Lee Jong Suk and quirky idol Kwanghee had placed third. 

Along with an unveiling of an adorable photo the two took together at the 2006 uniform model contest, it was revealed that Kwanghee was the one that approached the actor first after being smitten at first sight. The rest is history as everyone knows that the two are still the best of buddies. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/lee-jong-suk-and-kwanghees-cute-bromance-tale-revealed-on-the-list 

• Like 3

Guest nyahh

Aww Rania thanks for all of these, he's too adorable. Was the pic above taken when he was singing? He's SO CUTE!!! :wub::wub: HAhahahahaa :lol: 

Guest nyahh

​hahhaha yes ahhaahahha

and thank u for ur wonderful gifs 

​HAHAHAHAHAHA I love looking at those pictures. He's toooo embarrassed but it's tooooooo cute!! :lol::lol::lol:

hahahaha no problem, if you want me to gif something, just tell me. ;) I have a lot of free time now so I could probably do it hahahaha :lol: 

Aww Rania thanks for all of these, he's too adorable. Was the pic above taken when he was singing? He's SO CUTE!!! :wub::wub: HAhahahahaa :lol: 

​wohoo!!! hugs to you dear..finally you're now finding the singing adorable.. :) 

tumblr_npbkydLVpR1sl7awmo2_1280.jpgctto

• Like 4

Guest nyahh

​wohoo!!! hugs to you dear..finally you're now finding the singing adorable.. :) 

ctto

​I DID!! HAHAHAHA :lol: OMG. Maybe it's because I'm sick or what... but when I woke up and saw Rania's post, I clicked play and I MANAGED TO LISTEN TO IT WITHOUT TRYING TO PUNCH MYSELF!!! HAHAHA! :lol: Yes, Jongsuk finally has casted his spell on me. It's irreversible so goodbye sanity and all standards of what good singing is all about. :lol:

Sorry, I can't stop laughing at those pictures. He looks like he just wants his voice to disappear :lol::lol:

​I DID!! HAHAHAHA :lol: OMG. Maybe it's because I'm sick or what... but when I woke up and saw Rania's post, I clicked play and I MANAGED TO LISTEN TO IT WITHOUT TRYING TO PUNCH MYSELF!!! HAHAHA! :lol: Yes, Jongsuk finally has casted his spell on me. It's irreversible so goodbye sanity and all standards of what good singing is all about. :lol:

Sorry, I can't stop laughing at those pictures. He looks like he just wants his voice to disappear :lol::lol:

​I know I know, welcome to the club haha. All my standards of what is good looking and what fits a man all went down the drain when I started liking this man. But how can you not love a man who seems so vulnerable, yet talented and handsome. He is a walking paradox. LOL I am not making any sense.

I even like him in his mop hair.. :):):) 

80147002.jpg

ctto

Edited by sapientia
  • Like 6

Guest nyahh

​I know I know, welcome to the club haha. All my standards of what is good looking and what fits a man all went down the drain when I started liking this man. But how can you not love a man who seems so vulnerable, yet talented and handsome. He is a walking paradox. LOL I am not making any sense.

I even like him in his mop hair.. :):):) 

​BUT HE IS ATTRACTIVE!! hahahaha omg :lol: Yup, there you go. I refuse to believe that he's not attractive. :lol: Oooh, I like your description of him. Yup he's like that. He looks so fragile but then again, he isn't. WHAT A PARADOX INDEED. :lol: Ahhh, Jongsuk and his magic spell. lololol :lol: 

To be honest? I like his mop hair too. I even like his blonde hair (it's good in a weird way wtf? Why am I like this? HAHA). I mean, I don't hate it. I still like it on him but I still prefer his darker colored hair. :lol: OMGGGG I'm dead. :lol: Please help. HAHAHA