Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-size: 1.5em; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.375; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Be Korea-savvy

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.375; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong-Suk Likely to Become Biggest K Wave Star in China This Year 
Lee Jong-suk in

SEOUL, Jan 23 (Korea Bizwire) – Lee Jong-suk, the South Korean actor and model, is highly likely to be the most popular K Wave star in China this year, according to a survey of entertainment industry experts and reporters with knowledge of China’s show business market. 

Along with Lee, Jun Ji-hyun (Gianna jun) is expected to be the top Korean actress, as her popularity does not appear to be fading away anytime soon in China. Jun is still basking in a great deal of popularity thanks to her role in “My Love From the Star”, which also helped her grab four prizes at the SBS year-end drama awards. 

Given that “My Love” has had a powerful impact on Jun’s popularity, Lee Jong-suk’s surging recognition in China is all the more impressive, because Kim Soo-hyun, Jun’s co-star in the drama, was surpassed by Lee on the aforementioned survey.  

Lee Jong-suk (Instagram)

Lee Jong-suk (Instagram)

Lee, who recently starred in the well-regarded TV series “Pinocchio,” has already topped a string of popularity charts in China. Pinocchio has recently recorded a cumulative viewership of 1bn spectators, a meaningful threshold to prove the popularity of content in Asia’s biggest entertainment market, in terms of a fan base and industry size. 

This promising South Korean heartthrob has topped the acting performance chart on People.cn, the online site of China’s leading media People’s Daily, proving that Lee’s popularity is not wholly attributable to his desirable appearance. 

Lee, who debuted in 2005 as a runway model, began his acting career in the 2009 short film Sympathy. His roles in “I Hear Your Voice,” “Doctor Stranger,” and the latest series “Pinocchio” have established him as one of the most popular Korean stars in China.

lee jongsuk

By Lina Jang (linajang@koreabizwire.com)

http://koreabizwire.com/lee-jong-suk-likely-to-become-biggest-k-wave-star-in-china-this-year/28603

Guest mae-qwerty

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: center;"Lee Jong Suk Says Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin Are Not His Rivals and Confesses He Had a Slumpimage

During an interview, Lee Jong Suk shared what changed from acting in “Pinocchio” and his thoughts on actors such as Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin.

Before acting the character Choi Ha Myung in “Pinocchio,” Lee Jong Suk confessed that he rarely read news other than the celebrity section. After the drama, however, he started reading more of the local news and became interested in societal problems.

Lee Jong Suk also shared that instead of doing what he wants to do, he chose to do what he is good at. “Although I wanted to be in masculine movies, I know I fit more into romantic-comedy type of shows, which is why I decided to stick with I do best rather than what I want to do. I have a pretty face since I’m young, but don’t think I’ll be handsome as I grow older,” said Lee Jong Suk.

Moreover, Lee Jong Suk shared that he started watching the acting of other male actors in their 20’s. He said, “It’s fascinating that, although we lived around the same amount of years, all of our acting is different. Because the way we express ourselves is different, it’s fun to watch others act.” He then added, “It is possible to think of them as rivals, but instead I recognize each of them as a person. Everyone has different things, and different ways of using [what they have].”

He then talked about the two actors, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Min Ho, who are often thought of as his rivals. “There is a contrast between me and Woo Bin since he has a masculine stature, whereas I am thin. I also saw Lee Min Ho’s movie poster and he seemed very manly. I want to do something that has that manly feel, but I know my appearance wouldn’t allow that,” he said honestly.

Lee Jong Suk also confessed that he had a slump after filming “Doctor Stranger,” and said, “There was a time when I was home, I felt like a useless human being. I know I should take breaks [after dramas and movies], but I still didn’t feel like I was being a useful human being. So it was a good choice to jump right in to ‘Pinocchio’ during a time like that.”

When asked what kind of actor he wants to be remembered as, he answered, “I want to become like Park Hae Il sunbae. I want to have both the good and evil in me. That’s why I told the director of ‘Pinocchio’ that I may be good at acting as Ki Jae Myung.”

Meanwhile, drama “Pinocchio” recently aired its last episode, and has been praised for its unique storyline and quality of the drama.

cre: soompi

Lee Jong Seok voted as the most anticipated Korean actor of 2015 in China

2015-01-23 

Source:en.starnnews.

Chinese fans' anticipation for Lee Jong Seok is getting hotter and hotter.

Actor Lee Jong Seok is one of the most active young actors of Korea these days, and he was selected as the most anticipated Korean actor in China.

During a poll that was held for entertainment industry officials in China, Lee Jong Seok was voted as the most anticipated Korean actor of 2015. Lee Jong Seok received the most votes along with Jun Ji Hyun, further indicating his fast growing power and influence in the region.

During another poll that was held on China's 'Ren Min Wang' website, Lee Jong Seok was voted as the most talented actor of Korea. Lee Jong Seok won over many other Korean actors like Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun, and the result proved the huge anticipation that many Chinese fans have for Lee Jong Seok.

In addition, Lee Jong Seok's latest drama, 'Pinocchio,' surpassed 1 billion views on China's YouKu, and 'I Hear Your Voice,' 'Dr. Outsider,' and 'Pinocchio' surpassed 2 billion views so far.

Lee Jong Seok is one of the most leading Korean stars in China these days, and many people are showing great reactions for the poll result.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Seok recently finished playing in drama 'Pinocchio.'

Lee Jong Seok voted as the most anticipated Korean actor of 2015 in China

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com 

Pienocchio  is fast 
First of all, Shinhye and I knew each other from working on an advertisement before so there was no need to be acquainted. During the SBS Drama Awards ceremony in 2013, we said to each other ‘When will we be able to work together on a project?’ We get to work on one right after so I’m very happy.

— 

Lee Jong Suk during interview.

So it started that night…

Ok here are some translations I got  (mostly on Shinhye of course LOL)
Shinhye helped him a lot like lending him her back to lean on when he was emotionally exhausted from acting out a scene
He has a lot of aegyo but he said her aegyo is unbeatable But they kept fighting over the director's affectionHe said she is pretty because she really is. It's a fact but he is afraid to cause misunderstanding 
Cr:  Vi 
 And that Shinhye is smart and helped him a lot. She is really lovable and prettyThey asked him about their skinship again n he said yes lol
He also mentioned Suzy and said that they don't even know each other personallylee bo young & ji sung also asked him if he is dating suzy. & jongsuk is really surprised to hear that question

Cr: Camille
“Park Hye Ryun Writer have created such lovable female characters and Park Shin Hye have represented it well. Honestly, Park Shin Hye is really pretty. On set, it’s not just with Park Shin Hye, but Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi and I jokes around with each other a lot. But only the skinship between Shinhye and I was mentioned. I only said she’s pretty because she is pretty, but it seems I have caused some misunderstanding.” Lee Jong Suk when asked about the 2014 SBS Drama Awards. 
I hope they don’t suffer through any hardships from the rumors and can’t continue to show support for each other as close friends. Their chemistry makes you jealous of their easy going friendship.Another trans from Pienocchio  

Lee Jong Suk said he and his partner Park Shin Hye fought for Direct Jo Soo Won's affection. “I have a lot aegyo myself, but Shin Hye has aegyo skills that can’t be surpassed.” he described the atmosphere on site during filming.

Lee Jong Suk praised Park Shin Hye as “very smart, so I received a lot of help from Shinhye. She’s lovable and pretty. We’ve been friends with each other since before, but filming in an island setting, she suddenly became really pretty, so it worked out that way. 

"Lead actors have the responsibility to carry out the drama well from beginning to end. My partner Shin Hye does everything well and gave me a lot of help, I was able to carry out my role well because of her help." he expressed his admiration for Park Shin Hye.

Cr: Pienocchio 

via: theo _ 2512

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk's Pinocchio takes China by storm

by CoCo Kdrama on Jan 23, 2015 

Despite the fact that Pinocchio has been over for a week, the show is only gaining momentum in China. Because of its excellent writing, high production value, and incredible stars, the drama is by far the most-watched show on the Chinese foreign drama charts.

On Tudou, a Chinese streaming site, Pinocchio has garnered over 200 million views, with the average views per episode at over 10 million. There is even a large gap in the number of views compared to the other 7 Korean dramas ranked on the Top 10 chart. Pinocchio currently places 1st, Birth of a Beauty places 2nd, It's Okay, That's Love places 5th, My Lovable Girl places 8th, and Heirs places 9th on Tudou. 

This is not very surprising considering that Pinocchio and Birth of a Beauty also place first and second on the Top 10 list here at DramaFever. With how much fans adore the show, I wouldn't be surprised if Pinocchio continues to place in our Top 10 for the rest of the year. 

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suks-pinocchio-takes-china-by-storm/ 

http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/Xq3ylWENL

[Naver comprehensive] 'Lee Jong Suk'Interview combination [1] Park Shin Hye is a friend whereby the longer you...comprehensive] 'Lee Jong Suk'Interview combination [1] Park Shin Hye is a friend whereby the longer you look at her the better looking she is'- On 20th, in the #Pinocchio Finale interview held, Lee Jong Suk expressed,"I feel that a woman who is serious in her own work is very charismatic".."Park Shin Hye is very beautiful, because her acting is very good too, thus she looks even better" With regards to the love in drama, Lee Jong Suk, "I believe there's such love in reality too".."While watching drama I do hope to encounter such fated love".With regards to question on if he has a girlfriend, Lee Jong Suk shyly expressed,"I will say no even I have one"Also..Lee Jong Suk will be raking a short break after filming has ended~ ☆ Original Post cr.me2day【naver综合】[李钟硕采访综合之[1]’朴信惠是越看越好看的朋友’]在20日举行的#匹诺曹#[#Pinocchio#]终映采访中,李钟硕表示’我觉得认真做自己事的女性很有魅力’’朴信惠很漂亮,因为演技又很好,看起来更好看了’.对于电视剧里的爱情,李钟硕’我相 信现实里也有这样的爱’’看电视剧的时候就希望能遇上命运般的爱情’,对于有没有女朋友的问题,李钟硕害羞表示’就算有也会说没有’.另:结束电视剧的李钟硕将迎来一个短暂的休息期 

Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye's discussion to create a beautiful kiss scene.

tumblr_inline_ninvxdAUvK1qbsnap.jpg

"Our director really likes filming melodramatic scenes (laughs) He likes filming them. Even during scenes where I hold onto her shoulders, he filmed it with such emotions. Initially, I was embarassed by the melodrama since Shin Hye and I are close…later on when we shot the kiss scene, I worried about it a lot since I want it to come out beautifully. Shin Hye and I discussed with each other on how we should carry out the scene. There’s a kiss scene during a snowy day, we really elaborate on it. We shot that scene overnight."

Lee Jong Suk said the two people who made melodrama combination possible was Park Shin Hye and Park Hye Ryun Writer; he praised that Park Shin Hye is a smart actress. "Shin Hye have done well in all her past dramas, she’s an actress who has natural chemistry with her fellow actors. And Park Hye Ryun writer created such a lovable character. Shin Hye’s character didn’t even look like acting to me, she was great."

tumblr_inline_ninx853bY51qbsnap.jpg

We asked Lee Jong Suk the question, between Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi, who was closer to his idea type. Lee Jong Suk provided us with an answer, that his idea type is Lee Na Young.

"My ideal type is Lee Na Young sunbae, I haven’t changed (laughs) Woobinworked with her on advertisements shoots so he’s bragging about it to me. I also received an autograph from her thanks to Woobin (laughs) I didn’t think I would really receive one. I was really excited after receiving her autograph. My friend really looked after me (laughs) I’m just a wannabe. If we meet in real life it’ll be.. how to say it.. I think so. (laughs) What if we work together on a project? I will try my best them (laughs) since she’s an actress I really like.”

© full article

Cr: pienocchio 

Lee Jong Seok expresses special thanks to Park Shin Hye

January 24, 2015

Source:en.starnnews

Lee Jong Seok expressed special thanks to Park Shin Hye.

On January 23rd, actor Lee Jong Seok had an interview around Samchungdong, Seoul, and expressed special thanks to Park Shin Hye, who he played in drama 'Pinocchio' with.

During the interview, the reporter told Lee Jong Seok that Park Shin Hye said that he is a very cute person, and Lee Jong Seok said, "Not at all. Shin Hye is really cute. Everyone who I worked with told me that I am a very cute person, but Shin Hye was amazing. She's almost scary."

Regarding the teamwork that he showed with Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Seok said, "It was a great luck to know someone like Shin Hye. She is a very clever actress, and I always share a lot of thoughts with her."

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Seok played in 'Pinocchio' as a guy named Choi Dal Po.

Lee Jong Seok expresses special thanks to Park Shin Hye

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com 

Jong Suk mentioned in the interview that he recently listen to Zion T.’s Yang Hwa bridge very often. The lyrics move me, Its mainly about family relationship and I don’t even know how to describe my feeling with my poor English (BTW how to describe 高處不勝寒 in English @amyhsk?)

Here are the English and Chinese Translation (Cr. popgasa.com & Jessy Yang)

I was always alone at home
My dad was a taxi driver
Whenever I asked him where he was
He’d answer, the Yang Hwa Bridge
Every morning, he’d leave me candy and ramen
My dad would end his shifts at dawn
I remember the young me, always waiting for his pocket
Mom, dad, my two older sisters
I was the baby of the family, the cutie
I remember those days
I remember

Let’s be happy
Let’s be happy
Don’t be sick, don’t be sick
Let’s be happy, let’s be happy
Don’t be sick

I’m making money, I’m making all the money
I used to ask my mom for ten cents
My mom and dad, even my dog
They all look to me now
I’m getting a call, it’s my mom
Ring ring, “Hi son, how are you?”
She asks me where I am
I’m at Yang Hwa Bridge

Mom, let’s be happy
Don’t be sick

Back then, when I was young
I didn’t know anything
The feeling of walking across that bridge
Whenever I asked him where he was
My dad would always be at
Yang Hwa Bridge, Yang Hwa Bridge
I’m standing there right now

Let’s be happy
Let’s be happy
Don’t be sick

Let’s be happy
Let’s be happy
Don’t be sick

Cr: leecheahwoon  

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 1.7em; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible;"Lee Jong Suk Reveals His Closest Female Celebrity Friend + Responds to Rumors with miss A’s Suzydeedeegii January 23, 20150Lee Jong Suk Reveals His Closest Female Celebrity Friend + Responds to Rumors with miss A’s Suzy

During a recent interview with Star News, actor Lee Jong Suk talked about his closest female celebrity friend and responded to rumors of his relationship with a girl group member.

The actor revealed his closest female celebrity friend to be actress Baek Jin Hee: “I became close friends with Baek Jin Hee after acting together in theMBC sitcom ‘High Kick 3.’”

When asked about his friendships with other female stars, in particular the rumors that surrounded the actor andmiss A’s Suzy in the past, Lee Jong Suk stated that he has no relations with the girl group member. In September of last year, the two stars became a hot topic when dating rumors arose through a blind item that connected the two of them together.

However, Lee Jong Suk explained, “I don’t know Suzy at all. At the time, I was invited to Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung’s housewarming party, and the people who were there clapped and asked, ‘I heard you’re dating Suzy?’ as soon as they saw me. I remember being caught by surprise,” clearing up the rumors. 

tumblr_nio71dAMAb1sl7awmo1_500.jpg

#MVIO House#荧幕上的李钟硕呈现出五花八门的多面手,每一次的露出都是那么的有款有型好养眼,而如今,你不止能在荧屏上看到他的身影,还能在MVIO看到他的风采。谁是你心里的100%男神,MVIO最知道。

구글번역
Lee Jong-suk #MVIO House # screen on showing a wide variety of versatile, every exposed is so suave good seductive, but now, you can see more than his shadow on the screen, but also see his charisma MVIO. Who is your heart 100% male god, MVIO know best.

Source : MVIO_CHINA

Via: DC  

INTERVIEW

Lee Jong Suk always sincere during interviews. There are actors/actress keep repeating same/standard answers during interviews, but LJS doesn’t prefer that method. Since he decided to pick up an interview, he will do his best to answer all kind of questions. As a keen actor, he knows clearly that interview is a way he can indirectly interact with his fans. Its seem very similar between LJS and his character Ki Ha Myeong in Pinocchio as they both strike out straight to the point. 

OSEN NEWS

translate from Chinese translation cr. 李钟硕匹诺曹达蹦儿小明别走 WEIBO

Cr: leecheahwoon 

_________________________________________---

Main reason for Lee Jong Suk to reject "Healing Camp" is he felt they are still young actors with insufficient acting & live experience...

Main reason for Lee Jong Suk to reject <Healing Camp> is he felt they are still young actors with insufficient acting & live experience…

Hence..Lee Jong Suk hopes he gets invited to guest on <Healing Camp> 10 years later to share his experience ^^

Cr: Jinjja Wintercherub