Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I just feel that LJS and KWB's friendship goes long time back ............starting from when they were models and struggling artists......please correct me if I am wrong! They must be talking among themselves too about the whole situation that has been going on recently so I doubt very much in fact, I don't think for a moment that their friendship will suffer.

I also feel that if one of them wants to do this project more......the other will actually back out for him ......if it is possible without jeopardizing their relationships with the agencies, writer/director or SBS .....after all both will not want to adversely affect each other's career in even the smallest way. Again, there are lot of other factors playing in over which they do not have control.

The facts are:
1. LJS has been offered the lead role and it's official.
2. The writer/director/SBS( ?)wants him for the role.
3. Sidus.....KWB's agency is financing the drama.......huge factor! They already have offer for one of their talents...Yubi

So let's hope things resolve in the best possible and amicable way so that the drama is not affected by what's happened before........that's assuming something is going on......

It could just be something as simple as LJS taking his time to think about wether it's possible for him at this particular moment......him a having just finished a drama, recovered from a serious illness, all the travelling due to FM's etc.
I do wish we have some good news and soon so that Pinnochio thread is reopened and we can start with all the anticipation and discussions...... [-O< :)

maris1 said: I just feel that LJS and KWB's friendship goes long time back ............starting from when they were models and struggling artists......please correct me if I am wrong! They must be talking among themselves too about the whole situation that has been going on recently so I doubt very much in fact, I don't think for a moment that their friendship will suffer.

I also feel that if one of them wants to do this project more......the other will actually back out for him ......if it is possible without jeopardizing their relationships with the agencies, writer/director or SBS .....after all both will not want to adversely affect each other's career in even the smallest way. Again, there are lot of other factors playing in over which they do not have control.

The facts are:
1. LJS has been offered the lead role and it's official.
2. The writer/director/SBS( ?)wants him for the role.
3. Sidus.....KWB's agency is financing the drama.......huge factor! They already have offer for one of their talents...Yubi

So let's hope things resolve in the best possible and amicable way so that the drama is not affected by what's happened before........that's assuming something is going on......

It could just be something as simple as LJS taking his time to think about wether it's possible for him at this particular moment......him a having just finished a drama, recovered from a serious illness, all the travelling due to FM's etc.
I do wish we have some good news and soon so that Pinnochio thread is reopened and we can start with all the anticipation and discussions...:)

Lee Jongsuk strongly considering star role in upcoming drama “Pinocchio”

Actor Lee Jongsuk has been asked to star in the upcoming drama, “Pinocchio” by producers, and rumours have begun to fly about his joining of the cast. Lee Jongsuk’s agency, Wellmade Entertainment confirmed that Lee Jongsuk was offered a role in the upcoming drama “Pinocchio” along with many other roles.

Furthermore, they added that Lee Jongsuk is strongly considering the star role in “Pinocchio”. So far, actress Park Shin Hye has confirmed to star

Credit ohkpop

Hello dear friends here I feel that problem of that company I wish LJS to confirm his joining to the drama to stop the haters from making problems from nothing .

And I hope his friendship with woo bin won't be affected bcz that company .

:x

Be optimistic dear friends :) He will release his confirmation tonight or tomorrow ;)

NileRose said: Hello dear friends here I feel that problem of that company I wish LJS to confirm his joining to the drama to stop the haters from making problems from nothing . And I hope his friendship with woo bin won't be affected bcz that company . :x Be optimistic dear friends :) He will release his confirmation tonight or tomorrow ;)

10 actors who could pull off the 7 personalities in Kill Me, Heal Me

Sep 04, 2014

Star_photo_pile_nz.png

Will the guy with 7 personalities please stand up? The writer of the The Moon That Embraces The Sun has finally written a new drama called Kill Me, Heal Me, and it will be jointly produced by Zhejian Huace Film & TV, a leading entertainment enterprise in China, and Pan Entertainment of South Korea, the company that produced many blockbusters, including The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Casting is underway, and reportedly, top Korean stars are jostling for the lead role. So, how about we come up with our own suggestions?

According to preliminary synopsis, the story is about a third-generation chaebol heir who has 7 distinct personalities due to DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder.) He will also have a romance with his doctor. (Not sure if he falls in love with one or 7 doctors… just kidding.)

My first reaction is that it is taking ideas from It’s Okay, That’s Love, where the leading character has a mental illness. However, this new story has reportedly been in the works for three years, and outdoor shooting even started two years ago.

With all that said, it is surprising that they haven’t determined who will play the man with 7 multiple personalities.

So how about we make a guess or perhaps help them choose?

3. Lee Jong Suk: His popularity and acting prowess is already proven in I Hear Your Voice andDoctor Stranger. I can easily visualize him as the man with multiple personalities, because the genius doctor in him is probably already familiar with DID.

LeeJongSuk-DrStranger6_1.png

So, come on now, pick a hot guy from our list, or tell us who you’d like to see in this unusual role. 

Read More

Source: DramaFever 

Just borrowing your post. Lee Jong-

seok is currently first on search

rankings… and there are articles about

him and pinocchio as well as articles

about him and suzy. I’m guessing

there’s 2 possibilities if his name is

trending, the first is he’s casted in

pinocchio already, and the second is

he’s dating (perhaps rumored) suzy.

Can someone enlighten me on what’s

happening?

bwahahaha naver is craaaaazy prepare for the next 8 hours

Guest wizengamot

sleepykid said: @wizengamot lol you print the recap of dramabeans, now that is beyond my expectation. Yes IHYV writer is genius, and I mean natural when it comes in writing the drama. She see the real psyche of human being.

logo_hancinema_simple.png
Suzy in a relationship with Lee Jong-suk?

2014/09/04

photo482006.jpg

Rumors have been going around that Lee Jong-suk and Suzy are currently in a relationship.

Various community sites claimed that the two mentioned above are seeing each other and that Dispatch is going to make an official report in the morning.

Dispatch has set out to make an explanation.

"Do you believe in these rumors? You shouldn’t. Today is the day we send off EunB from Ladies’ Code. We should be in mourning".

Netizens say, “I’m glad it’s not true”, “That was random”, “Not Suzy" and more.

Source : hancinema 

Agency Denies Dating Rumor Between Lee Jong Suk and miss A’s Suzy

Lee Jong Suk denied the dating rumors with miss A’s Suzy.

On September 4, a tabloid source claimed photos capturing of Lee Jong Suk and Suzy on a date have been taken and stated through SNS, “A member named B from girl group M is currently dating actor Lee Jong Suk. An entertainment media outlet will be releasing a report on it tomorrow. Member B is Bae Suzy.”

Lee Jong Suk’s agency received numerous phone calls after the rumor spread.

75397002.jpg

However, an affiliate from Lee Jong Suk’s agency spoke with Newsen and claimed, “He has never met Suzy and they never worked on the same project. They didn’t even film a commercial together. We have no idea why the rumor spread.”

Photo credit: Newsen

Source: mwave 

I was just curious about it ....
I mean, if he is dating someone (whoever really), I am glad for him - Think about it... He is 25!!  By now, he should have dated at least a couple of girls (conservatively speaking), should have had at least one broken heart and should be having a reasonably active life....
It is not very healthy otherwise, is it?  At least I think so... 
It is different that fans may not want to know about it but for his own sanity, I think he should be dating someone...anyone...
But, how do these crazy rumors start anyway?  Clearly this was someone starting something and I wonder why...

Rania Zeid said: Agency Denies Dating Rumor Between Lee Jong Suk and miss A’s Suzy

However, an affiliate from Lee Jong Suk’s agency spoke with Newsen and claimed, “He has never met Suzy and they never worked on the same project. They didn’t even film a commercial together. We have no idea why the rumor spread.”

Photo credit: Newsen

Source: mwave