Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

darcydevenus said: Happy 1000 pages.  Here is the link to his debut video on youtube.  No, there aren't any translations, but it is very funny... to see how young he is.  Anyways, if anyone is curious about what he looked like 10 years ago... here it is!!! :D

And Rania, I am in the Dr. Stranger forum too.  I just haven't said anything yet.  When it starts airing, I'll be more vocal.  As for now, I'm just.... nervous about it.  Some say it's a melodrama.  I hate them!  I rarely RARELY watch them... so, I'm hoping it's just a medical drama... with some romance, and drama from the north korean pov... it'll be interesting to see if he's got their accent.  I wanna know. :D

exciting andi interesting I can do... but if it doesn't have a happy ending, I can't do it.  I watch dramas to make sure someone has a happy ending... so I watch comedies... no horror, no melodrama... I can do tears in the middle, but if there aren't any smiles and happy ever afters at the end... I get seriously irritated... I feel like I waste my time... even if they are my favourite actors.  I don't do melodramas... like I don't do horror, so I won't be watching some of his stuff... I know that already, but sigh... this has an interesting plot.
Face Reader--hated it.  It had a dumb ending...
No Breathing-- if there weren't a girl, it'd be SO much better.  She was so dumb... and why have three full length songs in the movie.  She couldn't act, and because of her 'in-movie' MVs, it broke up the story... in a bad way.
Hot Blood Youth--I haven't seen it yet.  I am going to watch R2B, and As One.  They should be more up beat... although R2B is probably going to kill LJS. I'm sad, but I like Bi too, so, I'll watch it.  After seeing those, I'll have watched everything... with him.  Fortunately, he hasn't done too many rolls yet... so, I can support from the 'beginning'... still, his acting in the dramas is better than elsewhare, he has time to really get into and portray his characters.  
I recently finished School 2013, and loved it.  It was really interesting.  
His 'hour-special' drama... it wasn't long enough to make life really sad, but it was interesting.........
Yup, I have seen most of it... except High Kick 3... I am on episode 25 or something... and I'm bad... I skipped to the last episode... he ends well enough... I guess, but that was his first really big role, so I need to finish all of the episodes in between.  It is quite funny though. LOL.  So, here's my update on the LJS scene.  AJA AJA!!! I can't call him oppa....... I'll just call him LJS.  It works for me. :D

hahah Rania, remembered we chit chat b4 about Park Hae Jin, about Dr Stranger and other stuffs are related to Bo Young noona, and now her father (in Seo Young, my daughter) becomes his father .. (reallyyy SBS are you kidding me?)

Sukkie, you are officially accepted by Bo Young noona's family :))) after ur all effort in IHYV :)))

Seems like after Deasang & Excellent Actor awards, SBS are considering Lee Bo Young and Jong Sukkie as heroes to take back their pride on Mon-Tue drama. I know its very tough and very challenge but i believe they will do best (eventho rating doesnt matter to them (SooSung) to be honest, but to SBS is really a big thing)

Guest Susilowati Yulius

[The Star Magazine ] 

Q : Lee Bo Young is still your ideal type? |
LJS : Yes. I like Bo Young noona’s style. -

*screamm...when was sukkie said abt this miss..~ ~ soosung is my fav couple ever..sometimes i hope sukkie will married with 이보영 eonni,...LoL...anyways congratulation miss, for 1000+ pages, thank u for sharing anything abt sukkie... I LOVE LEE JONG SUK

- 이종석 Soompi forums...

darcydevenus said: exciting andi interesting I can do... but if it doesn't have a happy ending, I can't do it.  I watch dramas to make sure someone has a happy ending... so I watch comedies... no horror, no melodrama... I can do tears in the middle, but if there aren't any smiles and happy ever afters at the end... I get seriously irritated... I feel like I waste my time... even if they are my favourite actors.  I don't do melodramas... like I don't do horror, so I won't be watching some of his stuff... I know that already, but sigh... this has an interesting plot.
Face Reader--hated it.  It had a dumb ending...
No Breathing-- if there weren't a girl, it'd be SO much better.  She was so dumb... and why have three full length songs in the movie.  She couldn't act, and because of her 'in-movie' MVs, it broke up the story... in a bad way.
Hot Blood Youth--I haven't seen it yet.  I am going to watch R2B, and As One.  They should be more up beat... although R2B is probably going to kill LJS. I'm sad, but I like Bi too, so, I'll watch it.  After seeing those, I'll have watched everything... with him.  Fortunately, he hasn't done too many rolls yet... so, I can support from the 'beginning'... still, his acting in the dramas is better than elsewhare, he has time to really get into and portray his characters.  
I recently finished School 2013, and loved it.  It was really interesting.  
His 'hour-special' drama... it wasn't long enough to make life really sad, but it was interesting.........
Yup, I have seen most of it... except High Kick 3... I am on episode 25 or something... and I'm bad... I skipped to the last episode... he ends well enough... I guess, but that was his first really big role, so I need to finish all of the episodes in between.  It is quite funny though. LOL.  So, here's my update on the LJS scene.  AJA AJA!!! I can't call him oppa....... I'll just call him LJS.  It works for me. :D

Shin.U said: hahah Rania, remembered we chit chat b4 about Park Hae Jin, about Dr Stranger and other stuffs are related to Bo Young noona, and now her father (in Seo Young, my daughter) becomes his father .. (reallyyy SBS are you kidding me?)

Sukkie, you are officially accepted by Bo Young noona's family :))) after ur all effort in IHYV :)))

Seems like after Deasang & Excellent Actor awards, SBS are considering Lee Bo Young and Jong Sukkie as heroes to take back their pride on Mon-Tue drama. I know its very tough and very challenge but i believe they will do best (eventho rating doesnt matter to them (SooSung) to be honest, but to SBS is really a big thing)