Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

이종석, 신종플루 확진 '예정된 스케줄 어쩌나'일간스포츠 |김연지입력 14.02.18 21:55댓글SNS로 공유하기더보기크게[일간스포츠 김연지]

이종석이 신종플루 확진 판정을 받았다.

이종석 소속사는 18일 "오늘 병원에 가서 신종플루 확진을 받고 치료를 받았다. 국내외를 오가며 활동하다가 신종플루에 걸린 것 같다. 몸 상태가 좋아질 때까지 좀 기다려봐야할 것 같다. 일단 집으로 돌아간 상황"이라고 밝혔다.

향후 스케줄에 대해선 "몸 상태를 지켜본 뒤 스케줄을 조율해야할 것 같다"며 "일단 경과를 지켜보겠다"고 말했다.

20140218215504482.jpg

한편 이종석은 최근 중국에서 팬미팅을 마치고 귀국했다. 차기작 SBS '닥터이방인' 촬영 준비 중이며 다음 달 초 헝가리 로케이션 촬영에 합류할 예정이다.

김연지 기자 yjkim@joongang.co.krhttp://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140218215504472?newsid=20140218215504472 

Rain, Kim Woo Bin, and Maybe Lee Jong Suk to Appear on ‘Running Man’ in Australia

2014.02.19 11:21  CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Na Lea

After catching much attention, the Australia special of SBS’ Running Man is slowly unveiling itself. 

For the Australia special of Running Man, it appears that more attention has been given to the episode with the reveal of the guest list. So far, Rain, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Jong Suk have been named. 

Rain, Kim Woo Bin, and Maybe Lee Jong Suk to Appear on ‘Running Man’ in Australia

On February 19, Newsen called Kim Woo Bin’s agency, SidusHQ, who confirmed that Kim Woo Bin will be appearing in the Australia episode. 

“We don’t know the exact schedule, but he will be leaving for Australia for Running Man on February 22.”

Rain has also been confirmed. 

However, as Lee Jong Suk was diagnosed with swine flu on February 18, his appearance on the variety show is currently uncertain. 

Lee Jong Suk’s agency, Well Made Ent told Newsen on February 19, “Lee Jong Suk was confirmed to leave for Australia on February 22, but with his recent diagnosis of swine flu on February 18, the situation has changed. Right now, nothing is confirmed. We have to see what happens. Right now, we’re mainly focusing on the recovery of his healthy and rest.”

Running Man is a representative hallyu variety program with its popularity in Asian countries. The program has filmed in Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Macau, and China, earning hot responses from the fans. 

Stepping away from Asia, Running Man is already attracting much attention to what will happen in Australia with Rain and Kim Woo Bin. 

Meanwhile, the Australia episode will air in March. 

Photo Credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/58979/rain-kimwoobin-to-appear-on-runningman  

Guest azaleaflower

ok ok I've heard lee jong suk got swine flu, so sad he should have take flu shots prior to his departure we all know many people got flu this days.

After 24 hours of no fever, he is

considered no longer contagious and he will also be discharged in the hospital

It will take 3-7 days for his recovery :)

and hopefully he can join with his woo bin.

well swine flu is easilly passed by human to human maybe he had contact with someone who has swine flu but its like a normal flu. suki eat lots of oranges and lemon.

made me feel relieved when i heard that its swine flu not bird flu... we will always here and pray for you

I have had flu and it does not last more than 3 days if treated quickly and If rested.  I have high hopes. But it is very tiring though.  One feels exhausted after it.  Considering the schedule he has had, he should actually rest.  
But my selfish desire is to see him and Woo Bin together on the same screen.  
I am not very religious but I feel like I should be lighting candles right now..
First class in plane allow you to rest. Perhaps running man stuff may not be very physical.  
I am really hating myself for being so selfish but I really want LJS to be well enough to do this episode.
...I am so sorry... I am standing in the corner of a room, facing the corner,  feeling very apologetic right now. .... 
Rest Lee Jong Suk!.  Forget about the selfish desires of your fans.  Most of us can't help ourselves.  

azaleaflower said: ok ok I've heard lee jong suk got swine flu, so sad he should have take flu shots prior to his departure we all know many people got flu this days. After 24 hours of no fever, he is considered no longer contagious and he will also be discharged in the hospital It will take 3-7 days for his recovery :) and hopefully he can join with his woo bin. well swine flu is easilly passed by human to human maybe he had contact with someone who has swine flu but its like a normal flu. suki eat lots of oranges and lemon. made me feel relieved when i heard that its swine flu not bird flu... we will always here and pray for you

TENASIA 

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2.4em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Jong-suk Diagnosed with Swine Flu0Posted on 2014/02/19 by Jessica Kim in CELEBSLee Jong-suk 3

Lee Jong-suk [Wellmade Entertainment]

Actor Lee Jong-suk has been diagnosed with swine flu, his agency said on Wednesday.

An official with Wellmade Entertainment told TenAsia over the phone, “He is currently resting after being diagnosed with swine flu yesterday at a hospital in Seoul.”

Lee had complained of a headache after returning to Korea from a fan meeting in China last Friday, the official explained.

The official then said, “He has a very busy schedule but his health comes first. We’ll move about his schedule depending on the progress he makes.”

Lee was set to shoot his next drama tentatively titled “Doctor Stranger” starting next week but this will have to be changed due to his condition.

Set to premiere in April, the upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama will revolve around the life of Lee’s character named Park Hoon, a genius doctor and North Korean defector, who gets to work at the top hospital in South Korea.

Reporter. Jung Si-woo
Translator. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Wellmade Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/77106 

Guest azaleaflower

waawww good to know that..thannk uu thannk uu sweetie for those useful infoooooo abt H1N1 ..such a relief ..hopefully sukii will get better soon and join rain & KWB ...

thank u agaiiiiinnnnnn azleaaaaa  

>

:D

<

ur welcome but what is important right now is his fast recovery jong suk fighting and join ur ultimate bromance i kbow he could go.

azaleaflower said:

azaleaflower

said: ok ok I've heard lee jong suk got swine flu, so sad he should have take flu shots prior to his departure we all know many people got flu this days. After 24 hours of no fever, he is considered no longer contagious and he will also be discharged in the hospital It will take 3-7 days for his recovery

:)

and hopefully he can join with his woo bin. well swine flu is easilly passed by human to human maybe he had contact with someone who has swine flu but its like a normal flu. suki eat lots of oranges and lemon. made me feel relieved when i heard that its swine flu not bird flu... we will always here and pray for you