Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Returns from Shanghai Fan Meeting

February 17th, 2014 

preview nextview 1/6 preview nextview Lee Jong Suk struts out of the gate Lee Jong Suk returned to Korea on February 16 via the Gimpo International Airport, following a successful fan meeting with 2,200 fans, held at the E-Sport Arena in Shanghai on February 14

Lee Jong Suk Returns from Shanghai Fan MeetingLee Jong Suk Returns from Shanghai Fan MeetingLee Jong Suk Returns from Shanghai Fan MeetingLee Jong Suk Returns from Shanghai Fan MeetingLee Jong Suk Returns from Shanghai Fan MeetingLee Jong Suk Returns from Shanghai Fan Meeting

preview nextview 1/6 preview nextview Lee Jong Suk struts out of the gate

Lee Jong Suk returned to Korea on February 16 via the Gimpo International Airport, following a successful fan meeting with 2,200 fans, held at the E-Sport Arena inShanghai on February 14.

Photo credit: Newsen/Jung Yoo Jin

Lee Jong Suk looks like walked straight off the runway

Lee Jong Suk returned to Korea on February 16 via the Gimpo International Airport, following a successful fan meeting with 2,200 fans, held at the E-Sport Arena in Shanghai on February 14.

The fashion runway, that is

Lee Jong Suk returned to Korea on February 16 via the Gimpo International Airport, following a successful fan meeting with 2,200 fans, held at the E-Sport Arena in Shanghai on February 14.

Lee Jong Suk accessorizes in sunglasses and a speckled scarf

Lee Jong Suk is all smiles after a successful fan meeting

Lee Jong Suk poses for the photogs

http://www.ohkpop.com/144758/lee-jong-suk-returns-from-shanghai-fan-meeting?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

I kind of love his floppy hair.  I think the floppy hair goes well with him than the flat hair.  
I am so proud of him in general.  The fact that he is popular and many came to see him.
I am sure he will do great things to entertain his fans in the future......
And hopefully, he does not have to sing or dance. 
:D

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[Airport Fashion/Photo] Lee Jong Suk Returns from Shanghai Fan Meeting
2014.02.17 11:26  CJ E&M enewsWorld Jung Yoo Jin

71499414.jpg

Lee Jong Suk struts out of the gate

more photos here : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/58722/airportfashion-photo-leejongsuk-returns-from-shanghai

hello to all!
still the same ...still no leading lady... that's sooooooooo ...like...why why why??? 
i'm glad that sukkie is safely home in his country ... i, too, can't figure out why its also so important for me to know if he is ...maybe ...its just that i worry for his safety as well as the feeling of having someone ...heck! i'll be real here ... he is just really special to me ...and i want him home where he belongs! hahahaha!
basariaS : helloooooooooo!  so nice to read your posts!!  we miss you here!! 
rania : yeah ....that jacket sort of frighten me girl! hahahaha!!  i was thinking ..yeah i like sukkie looking manly ...but not that roaring manly! hahahaha!  
i guess they are thinking of that 'gaksital' actress based on the fact that there is not much project on her credentials yet ...so in short ...fresh!!  but ...in my opinion! what this drama needs is not only a VERY good and gripping story ...it also needs a leading actress that will raise the interest level for the drama!  and that is why i want an actress with some really good work under her belt already!! gosh! i am soooooooooo frustrated!! 
anyways ...i really love woobin's message for sukkie during the fan meet!! hahahaha!  lend?! hahahaha! he sure knows how to tickle the fans interest! 
jong suk fighting!!

leianji said:
About the lead actress.... I think it is clear now.  Ms. Kang something will be the lead actress...What else are we waiting for?
I think we now should forget thinking that they will get a famous actress that everyone recognizes.
honestly, I watched IHYV for LJS and fell in love with his noona.  I had not watched her previous dramas.  So, it really does matter.  May be Ms. Kang is exactly what the writer is looking for and therefore, she is the right fit.