Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Hello! Rania: so those were fan made! Hahahaha! They got me there! I was pretty darn excited! But love the talent behind those fan made art! Yeah! That pic of him is just something of his role in HBY ...so sure of how good looking he is...it's like saying 'yeah! I'm handsome! So?' Hahaha! Shin.U: hi! Glad to see you...wow that is like you have no rest at all girl! Are you working in a hotel...or hospital? My mom is a nurse...and we barely see each other! Hahahaha! Yeah! I am pretty excited with HBY! This time ...I think it's going to be soooooo good! Who's blog is that that wrote sukkie as a khottie? So she does not find him hot? Hahaha! But she sure did write a good one! I wonder who she thinks is really hot in kdrama? Jong suk fighting!

As u can see 2 out of 5 dramas r jong suk's :D
10 December 2013 09:15 | By Dang Hui LingTop 5 K-Dramas in 2013 class="pvrichtxttitle" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; margin: 9px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.286em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"A look back on the most talked about Korean dramas in 2013 (that are worth your time)
Top 5 K-Dramas in 2013

Text: Dang Hui Ling

Be it melodramas, romantic comedies or action-thrillers, a good drama brings you through a thought-provoking and emotional roller coaster ride, and leaves you with a sense of satisfaction when it concludes. Which brings to mind: how many times have you committed yourselves to a series, only to find it a waste of your precious time at the end of it?

Well, not anymore. If you only had time for ONE Korean drama this year, look no further. We present you, our best picks and a list of the five most talked about K-dramas in 2013.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/top-5-k-dramas-in-2013-1#image=1

10 December 2013 09:15 | By Dang Hui LingTop 5 K-Dramas in 2013 class="pvrichtxttitle" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; margin: 9px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.286em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"School 2013
Top 5 K-Dramas in 2013
Top 5 K-Dramas in 2013

The star-making drama – School 2013

No. of episodes: 16

Main Cast: Jang Nara, Daniel Choi, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Park Se Young

Most memorable for: Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin’s bromance

School 2013 is the fifth installment of KBS's acclaimed School series, which propelled numerous South Korean actors, including Jo In Sung, Lim Soo Jung, Jang Hyuk, Choi Kang Hee and Kim Rae Won, to fame.

This year, the series worked its magic again on Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin, who play a pair of friends-turned-foes that became friends again (because they still secretly care a lot about each other) as the duo’s popularity sky-rocketed after the drama.

Bromance aside, School 2013 also did a commendable job in tackling South Korean’s prevalent problem of bullying at schools and first world problems faced by adolescents today. It was also nice to see Jang Nara returning to the small screen after a two-year hiatus.

Besides clinching several endorsement deals following the success of School 2013, Jong Suk and Woo Bin both landed lead roles in different movies, The Face Reader and No Breathing, and Friend 2, respectively.

The two lanky chaps have also continued to tug at the heartstrings of TV viewers with their new projects. Jong Suk has been widely touted as a frontrunner for this year’s drama awards with his outstanding performance in I Hear Your Voice, while Woo Bin’s acting in drama-of-the-moment The Heirs has received much compliments.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/top-5-k-dramas-in-2013-1#image=2

10 December 2013 09:15 | By Dang Hui LingTop 5 K-Dramas in 2013 class="pvrichtxttitle" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; margin: 9px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.286em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"I Hear Your Voice
Top 5 K-Dramas in 2013

Top 5 K-Dramas in 2013

The most nerve-wrecking drama – I Hear Your Voice

No. of episodes: 18

Main Cast: Lee Boyoung, Lee Jong Suk, Yoon Sang-hyun, Lee Da HeeJung Woong-in

Most memorable for: The villain who kept us at the edge of our seats

A righteous lawyer, Jang Hye-sung (Lee Boyoung) testified against a murderer, Min Joon-gook (Jung Woong-in), in court when she was 15. 10 years later, Hye-sung meets the son of the victim, Park Soo-ha (Lee Jong Suk) whose life was saved by her back then. The boy has a special ability to read people’s minds when he looks them in the eye and he vows to protect his saviour and first love with his life, when the ruthless perpetrator goes all out to take revenge on Hye-sung.

There are a few reasons why we have ranked I Hear Your Voice as one of the best Korean dramas this year. For one, we were curious how the May-December love line between a lawyer and a high school senior would pan out, especially when puppy-eyed Lee Jong Suk did so well looking adorable and fierce at the same time.

The story was engaging from its start to the end; each episode was just as impactful and well-developed. Thanks to its high ratings and popular demand from viewers, I Hear Your Voice was extended by two intense episodes before coming to a satisfying and conclusive finale.

And are we the only ones crept out to see the show’s villain (played by Jung Woong-in) behaving “normally” on variety programmes at the end of the drama’s run?

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/top-5-k-dramas-in-2013-1#image=6

Daum

불타는 농촌 로맨스 <피끓는 청춘> 1차 포스터 최초 공개! 2013.12.13.영화정보더보기2014년 가장 뜨거운 영화! 힘이 남아도는 불타는 농촌 로맨스!

2014년 시작을 뜨겁게 달굴 최고의 기대작 <피끓는 청춘>이 2014년 1월로 개봉을 확정하고 1차 포스터를 최초 공개했다. <피끓는 청춘>은 흥행 퀸 박보영과 2013년 최고의 스타로 선정된 이종석, 손꼽히는 미녀 배우 이세영, 대세남 김영광 등 캐스팅만으로도 기대만발! 공개된 1차 포스터는 배우들의 능청스러운 열연을 예고하며 눈길을 사로잡는다.

2613AD4E52A9E0CF250F57피끓는 청춘(2013)
요약
코미디, 로맨... 한국 2014-01-00
감독
이연우
출연
박보영, 이종석, 이세영, 김영광
더보기
충청도를 접수한 의리의 여자 일진 ‘박보영’
외부링크22297C4652A97D89394953

카리스마 넘치는 눈빛과 가방을 들고 삐딱하게 선 모습의 박보영은 겁에 질린 주변 학생들의 반응처럼 이미지만으로도 엄청난 포스를 내뿜는다. 영화 <늑대소년>, <과속 스캔들> 등 흥행 불패를 이어온 박보영은 이전의 청순 발랄한 이미지와는 상반되는 여자 일진 ‘영숙’ 역을 통해 이제껏 보여주지 못했던 거칠고 당찬 매력을 선보인다.

소녀 떼를 사로잡은 전설의 카사노바 ‘이종석’
외부링크2532B63F52A97DB518911C

올해 최고의 인기를 구가하고 있는 이종석은 눈빛 하나, 숨결 한 번에 여학생들을 쓰러트리는 홍성농고 전설의 카사노바 ‘중길’ 역으로 등장해 능청스러운 매력을 발산한다. 이종석 특유의 그윽한 미소에 한 마디로 좋아죽는 여학생들의 리얼한 반응에서 부드러우면서 또한 코믹한 캐릭터의 탄생을 예고하며 영화 속에서 보여줄 활약을 기대하게 만든다.

청순가련 종결자 서울 전학생 ‘이세영’
외부링크257ADF3D52A97DD80BDA98

이세영은 하얀 피부, 하늘하늘 가녀린 몸짓으로 남학생들의 애간장을 녹이는 서울 전학생 ‘소희’ 역으로 어릴 때부터 변함 없는 미모를 영화 속에서도 유감 없이 발휘한다. 서울 깍쟁이같이 새침한 표정이 여자에게는 질투를 남자에게는 감격을 선사한다.

누구도 막을 수 없는 홍성공고 싸움짱 ‘김영광’
외부링크2614854252A97E1122A74E

최근 <무한도전> ‘밀라노 특집’에서 최고 모델로서 활약을 펼친 김영광은 공개된 포스터에서도 역시 프로페셔널한 면모를 과시하고 있다. 마치 한 마리 야수처럼 저돌적인 홍성공고 싸움짱 ‘광식’ 역을 맡아 영화에서 액션을 담당하며 야성미를 과시한다.

외부링크215674505200A2BE0F201A

영화<피끓는 청춘>은 1982년 충청도를 뒤흔든 불타는 농촌 로맨스로 충청도를 접수한 의리의 여자 일진, 소녀 떼를 사로잡은 전설의 카사노바, 청순가련 종결자 서울 전학생, 누구도 막을 수 없는 홍성공고 싸움짱의 청춘의 운명을 뒤바꾼 드라마틱한 사건을 그린다. <거북이 달린다>를 통해 재치 넘치는 유머와 뚝심 있는 연출력을 선보인 이연우 감독이 연출하고, 박보영, 이종석, 이세영, 김영광을 비롯해 권해효, 라미란, 김희원 등 최고의 연기파 배우들이 대거 포진해 드라마적인 완성도까지 보장한다. 특히 기존의 영화들에서는 볼 수 없었던 배경과 시대를 다뤄 더욱 신선한 재미를 예고한다. 충청도를 배경으로 충청도 특유의 유쾌한 매력을 고스란히 담았다.

외부링크2268EE4C527884F03585DC
http://m.movie.daum.net/m/magazine/first/detail.daum?thecutId=7507

Hi everyone.

I really love Lee Jong Suk and I've already watch his drama this year. I adore his act as Go Nam Soon in Schol 2013 with Kim Woo Bin and I wait for his next drama. I hope he'll act with a younger female lead now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I list some of the girls I'd love to be Lee Jong Suk's girlfriend in a drama :

1. Kim Ji Won (really sad when Kim Ji Won didn't accept his love in High Kick 3)

2. Park Bo Young (she is really cute!)

3. Yoona

Hahahaha

OH MY GOD, I DIDNT SEE THE POST ABOVE MY POST AND I JUST REALIZED THAT LEE JONG SUK AND PARK BOO YOUNG ARE GEUWBNEKDHSGDHSNZUGVWGCZSUSNZUSSBJ DHDHWBVKZUGSNS REALLY COOL.

haphap said: Hi everyone. I really love Lee Jong Suk and I've already watch his drama this year. I adore his act as Go Nam Soon in Schol 2013 with Kim Woo Bin and I wait for his next drama. I hope he'll act with a younger female lead now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I list some of the girls I'd love to be Lee Jong Suk's girlfriend in a drama : 1. Kim Ji Won (really sad when Kim Ji Won didn't accept his love in High Kick 3) 2. Park Bo Young (she is really cute!) 3. Yoona Hahahaha

leianji said: Hello! Rania: so those were fan made! Hahahaha! They got me there! I was pretty darn excited! But love the talent behind those fan made art! Yeah! That pic of him is just something of his role in HBY ...so sure of how good looking he is...it's like saying 'yeah! I'm handsome! So?' Hahaha! Shin.U: hi! Glad to see you...wow that is like you have no rest at all girl! Are you working in a hotel...or hospital? My mom is a nurse...and we barely see each other! Hahahaha! Yeah! I am pretty excited with HBY! This time ...I think it's going to be soooooo good! Who's blog is that that wrote sukkie as a khottie? So she does not find him hot? Hahaha! But she sure did write a good one! I wonder who she thinks is really hot in kdrama? Jong suk fighting!