Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Hello everyone! Woot! Woot! SUKKIE WON! Hahahaha! *dances with joy* Rania: noooooooo! That's not a title! Hehehe! It's an action on my part! Hahaha! I knew you had some hidden...and it's mighty awesome since you actually earned from it! Gosh! I literally died and came back to life!! Sukkie looked so handsome! And his hair is still red! Though I must say a better color...or is it the lights again?! And I was totally giggly at that photo of sukkie's puckered lips...hehehe! I dl it and pasted it on my tablet....guess I will have it next to me forever! Hahaha! I guess he fell asleep from sitting next to SHK!! She can be not so talkative at people she's not familiar with...and you know our sukkie is a terribly shy boy! Hahaha! I guess when his noona came to sit next to him...he felt like a lifeline was dropped on his lap! Hahaha! Do you see how they look at each other...gosh! That's compatibility for yah! I will forever compare all girls to Bo young from now on! Hahaha! So people are trying to pair him with different girls....hmmmm...I hope someone will do one with HHJ! Hehehe! *runs off to hide* Rania...I saw some pics of Bo young and guess what...I don't think she did...you know what I mean! Hahaha! I guess woobin didn't attend the awards...that's too bad...I wonder why? Didn't he like his award? Just asking...it would have been so great to see them together! Sukkie and woobin! Dramafan 100: sukkie sure looked dashing! I needed to fan myself from hyperventilating too much from staring at his pics! Overly excited for more!! Jong suk fighting!!

corearen said:

srsly? the charming prince felt asleep even he was next to a beauty Song Hye Kyo o_O you are no joke Lee Jong Suk ?

And he finally got back to his normal self - cute, honest, clumsy - only with Bo Young noona. Do you notice the distance of him between Bo Young & miss Song, LOL.

I am just way back into SungSoo love.

Photo source: as tagged.

http://rainy9.com/

Shin.U said: Shin.U said: hahah i guess the fanaccount mention about their close relationship as they kept talking to each other :))
you can see Sukkie sit next to Bo Young, very closely despite the distance between Sukkie n Song Hye Kyo.

The other part was about Song got the daesang .. which is i dont understand :))

I put the korean into vietnamese .. cant understand the whole text, just get word by word and it is my assumption .. :))

yup, waiting for better translation :)))))))))

Shin.U said: I wish he will become more confident in the very near future. My friend told me that he really loved Song Hye Kyo's That Winter and was crying a lot when watching. But then yesterday i got the CHANCE sat next to her but not much conversation .. what a pity!!!!!!!!

I saw many photos of actors n actress and got a feeling likes .. they are too COLD. idk,look at the photo of Sukkie table, only 5 people .. feel like they dont mind talking to each other .. awww scaryyy atmosphere.