League of Legends

Guest .

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ambivalentia

I added..~7 of you guys who appear to want to 5v5.

Ign: tigersrawr

Let's play after finals >:) my last one is on the 15th!

Guest Paper Wings

Haha I play! But I'm more casual about the game though, Lv 30 but I don't play ranked. And I only really play support...Sona to be exact *lame* xD

I actually like watching the streams of some of the more "pro" players. I think TheOddOne is pretty hilarious!

Guest BBShine

^ Dominion's cool for sure lol but I just feel like I spent so much time learning and improving on Classic SR I just stick to it haha :3 plus climbing the ranked ladder so fun :3

Guest BBShine

^ LOLLL serious? Nahhh I'm sure you were just trolling!

HEY I just had a revelation... since we're allowed to make Ranked Pre-Made 5s now LET'S MAKE A SOOMPI TEAM! I wonder if there'll be enough people interested... For those of you who are 30 and don't play ranked, premade 5s is a great and fun way to get into it haha :D

Guest nexuswin

anyone  still playing? add me! ign: gameresque

would like to team with you guys for 5s normal (unranked). solo queueing can get depressing sometimes.  lvl 15 right now.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Omg, really? Gives me another reason to buy her, need time to grind that IP....

My name's Lairai, btw. Mostly into normals and SR, but I'm down for ranked and Dominion, :)

Archived