League of Legends

Guest .

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest boredstephanie

Its the only game I play these days! Didn't think I'd like ti at first but I could just spend all day playing it xP I play ashe or if shes taken, I play sivir. I haven't really tried new chars cuz every time I do, I suck xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kidd

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ybfaPnAruv4

You know you're bad when you bait your ally into a fight and walk through an enemy crowd doing nothing. (btw he's sion)

and you know you've been playing too much when you subconsciously flash skill shots

http://www.youtube.c...e-1FBHw5rw&NR=1

^ playing on my sister's account ^   She had caitlyn lol

I think you need to take the game a little less seriously lol and the caitlyn antics would be more impressive if you couldn't have just killed him from the start and not had to burn flash and ignite, good job anyway though.

Anyway, came here to find new people to play with. I'm level 25, but I'll play with anyone of any skill level so add me! =) Username: kidd221

Guest Ramie.v

I play HoN, I just think it's a lot more challenging. It also filters out the kiddies since you have to pay for it.

Guest Starblazerbon

I play HoN, I just think it's a lot more challenging. It also filters out the kiddies since you have to pay for it.

just because the game requires payment doesn't mean it "filters" out kiddies.

Take a look at World of Warcraft

Guest pandaluv

Players I know who've played both games have told me HoN has a much worse community than LoL :mellow:

Heyyy, if anyone wants to play with me. Feel free to add me: Freakooo

I can play any role but I'll stab you if you make me play support. I'm best with carries (AD and AP) but I can play tanks too. I just play for fun/screw around so you won't have to ever worry about me raging at you. I never blame my friends anyway

Guest KamenCake

Can't wait for the new Gangplank stat changes. After they took out denying he's been so slow early game

Guest INFP

just because the game requires payment doesn't mean it "filters" out kiddies.

Take a look at World of Warcraft

QFT, prepaid cards can pay for anything these days quite easily without parent interaction.

• 1 month later...
Guest imskizin

Played LoL everyday for a month (nidalee as my main) just to find out that the community is hot garbage (did meet a small amount of nice people).

Usually only played with my friends but we didn't always have enough people so we would have 1 or 2 idiots that never called MIA's or had map awareness.

I did love baiting the enemy into traps tho :D

Guest hungrycollegeboy

I just started playing and I average about an hour every night. Kinda noob still and I'm playing as Ryze.

• 1 month later...

Players I know who've played both games have told me HoN has a much worse community than LoL :mellow:

Yeah it's true LoL does have a bigger community, but imho HoN is more balanced hero wise and a lot harder than LoL.

Guest Roguee

Hehehehs, i love this game. :D

If anyone wants to form a team, add me:

Name: MrDinorawr

Level: 22

Mains: Caitlyn, Chogath, Veigar, Katarina (in that order! ;3)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived