League of Legends

Guest .

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ParkYunMin

Totally just noticed this thread here.Anyways I play!  I'm not that good but my in game name is Deeseamon.

Guest amandababy

I don't play myself very much.. too much anxiety from all those teamfights. haha but i'm more of a fan of the game. I was lucky enough to go to PAX prime last year to watch the semi-finals! Got a bunch LoL t-shirts, keychains, etc. Oh and not to mention those Arcade Sona and Riot Graves skins. >=) If you're more of a game watcher like me, feel free to check out my boyfriend's stream. Link is in the signature. He's currently fluctuating between Diamond 2 and Diamond 1 (poor guy). Doesn't stream that often so feel free to follow if you'd like updates.

Who's excited for the Sejuani rework coming out? I've been watching the game for over a year now and honestly, I've only seen maybe 2 or 3 Sejuanis. So we should expect to see plenty more of her!

sejuani_visuals.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think Sejuani's rework is still meh, it's not nearly as good. I expect it to be the same on the same level as Karma's...
does anyone still play? Add me: tiramimoo. Since I'm done exams I'll be spamming ranked :P

Guest ikweli

^i added you and tokimisu. I'd love to add everyone in this topic and play with everyone at the same time but then I don't want to get all confused and figure out which one is which so I start off with two people get to know their play style etc then add more :D
my ign is "iChris Tran" anyone feel free to add me too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest juju__shock

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!
>> FreeRiotPoints.me << WebRepcurrentVotenoRatingnoWeight

Guest electricolor

I'm still kind of a noob, but it would be nice to have more people to play with :'D.
IGN: aitakunai

Guest pandamon

Haven't played in a bit am kind of rusty. I'll gladly practice normals with anyone :)The Pantsu Thief (I clearly took this game seriously when naming myself, lol.)

Guest kenniosays

Add me. SuperVillaïn The last I has two dots on top of it copy and paste or press alt 0239 to make it. Trolls in silver man :(

Guest jaeych

When I read the title it reminds me of Hanbyul's Blah Blah 7 video where Hanbyul asks Kyumin what the internet abbreviation of LOL was. Kyumin was like... "yeap yeap I know this one." Hanbyul *expecting Laugh out load* Kyumin: "League of Legends." xD

Anyways, I also play League of Legends and I'm not very good at it... pretty average I guess :P If anyone wants to play with me, add my IGN: The Insane (North America)

Archived