Akkanee's Heart (Duangjai Akkanee)

Guest SweetieNinja

Guest hero99_tvxq

OMG! I can't believe that there is a thread for this drama.

this drama is so addicting....as well as Thara Himalaya. :)

Love the chemistry between Barry and Yaya. They are such a cute couple.

Besides, I really like P'Noo-To's character in this series. He is so funny.

Can't wait to see what happen next.

Akkanee's Heart!! <3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SweetieNinja

4 Hearts of the Mountains is my first time thai series ever. :sweatingbullets: .. maybe it's a good thing that i'm having a try another kind of drama except from kdrama and jdrama... well for me this drama is more appealing to me than Thara Himalaya... cause i'm just having fun watching this one.. jeed is so damn pretty i just don't know who she resemblance with, but in hollywood she kinda looks like selena gomez....well in my country philippines its seems like mixture of two actresses here..and for fai, he is so cute and hot at the same time, his acting is so good,...their chemistry is so overflowing :wub:

2 more episodes for me to finish it since i'm waiting on youtube to release the other parts of episodes and of course with eng subtitles.. :rolleyes:

the NG/Bts is so funny love the last part.... :lol:

Thank you for your supporting in Thai drama. Nadech & Yaya (Fai & Jeed) are very cute couple. Especially Nadech, he's damn cute. His acting is so good for his second drama. Not only a funny scene but he also did a good job in love, sad, angry scenes. His facial expressions, eye contact, tone of voice are awesome!!

Thank you for your supporting in Thai drama. Nadech & Yaya (Fai & Jeed) are very cute couple. Especially Nadech, he's damn cute. His acting is so good for his second drama. Not only a funny scene but he also did a good job in love, sad, angry scenes. His facial expressions, eye contact, tone of voiceis are awesome!!

truly indeed, they are both gorgeous together. and fai's different expression is awesome, and how he change as a gentle loving person with a knight and shining armor towards jeed captivates my heart..love their friends who always there to help them. at first milk really annoyed me at hell, but now i love her because of preuk, this two are so cute and so much fun to watch with, besides from fai/jeed. now jeed's brother really getiing into my nerves and jeed's father looks like stupid on it and add the krai one..really :crazy:.. i just want to throw my slippers on the monitor everytime they appear,,,

Guest sasgrace

Maybe I am the only one but I like this show mostly because of the chemistry between the three brothers and the parents/children. I love the family the most especially Boy. I thought Mak was convincing as the oldest son what suprised the most because I think Boy is older than him. Barry and Yaya are cute together but I was more into Barry because his acting was more natural. GubJib girl can't act for mini cooper even the way she breaths sounds like "girl can't act". Yaya was cute. She is very young therefore she has a long way to go. She has confidence too but sometimes she forced a little her acting (she reminds me Aff at the beginning of JLR the first time I watched this show). She makes a good couple with Barry

im so in love with nadech's character his acting is so natural and real for a newcomer

he is now my official number 1 new obssesion w00t.gif for who dont know and dont watch this drama miss something good excl.gif is as good as korean drama guarantee guys excl.gif look at me now i got th DKJ FEVERRRRRRRRRRR AND I LOVE THIS FEELING :P

Guest whizzer's_rose

4 Hearts of the Mountains is my first time thai series ever. :sweatingbullets: .. maybe it's a good thing that i'm having a try another kind of drama except from kdrama and jdrama... well for me this drama is more appealing to me than Thara Himalaya... cause i'm just having fun watching this one.. jeed is so damn pretty i just don't know who she resemblance with, but in hollywood she kinda looks like selena gomez....well in my country philippines its seems like mixture of two actresses here..and for fai, he is so cute and hot at the same time, his acting is so good,...their chemistry is so overflowing :wub:

2 more episodes for me to finish it since i'm waiting on youtube to release the other parts of episodes and of course with eng subtitles.. :rolleyes:

the NG/Bts is so funny love the last part.... :lol:

I'm from the Phils too...Yaya is really pretty and she kinda reminds me of Rhian Ramos and Megan Young. I think she's a cross between these two actresses-what do you guys think?

Megan Young

pbb_megan_young.jpg

Rhian Ramos

Rhian-Ramos-03.jpg

rhian+ramos+zorro+2409.JPG

Guest kiut_me

khob kun ka! if it wasn't for you promoting this drama, i wouldnt have known it exist! i really like this nadech + yaya pairing..i hope they become one of the top drama pairings like ann + ken! they have excellent chemistry :]

i wouldnt mind watching more dramas with nadech and yaya xD

i think it's interesting how theyre both half thais lol~

I'm from the Phils too...Yaya is really pretty and she kinda reminds me of Rhian Ramos and Megan Young. I think she's a cross between these two actresses-what do you guys think?

Megan Young

http://www.chikadora.com/wp-content/photos/pbb_megan_young.jpg

Rhian Ramos

Rhian-Ramos-03.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BpgCc7fXp28/Scg0ioymXJI/AAAAAAAAAn4/D1liwkY6iSc/s320/rhian+ramos+zorro+2409.JPG

wow kababayan.. :lol:

yes you're right rhian ramos..i can always see her on yaya, especially their eyes, it looks like the same to me..but sometimes i can see Anne curtis...maybe because of the shape of the face... :unsure:

anne curtis

66228160464510640285139.jpg38077140721875947882139.jpg

rhian ramos

23438376576379323371480.jpg23438376260594323371480.jpg

gorgeous Yaya :wub:

yayaurassayasperbund4.jpgyayaurassayasperbund6.jpg

puanderntang349001.jpgpuanderntang349002.jpg

Guest SweetieNinja

Maybe I am the only one but I like this show mostly because of the chemistry between the three brothers and the parents/children. I love the family the most especially Boy. I thought Mak was convincing as the oldest son what suprised the most because I think Boy is older than him. Barry and Yaya are cute together but I was more into Barry because his acting was more natural. GubJib girl can't act for mini cooper even the way she breaths sounds like "girl can't act". Yaya was cute. She is very young therefore she has a long way to go. She has confidence too but sometimes she forced a little her acting (she reminds me Aff at the beginning of JLR the first time I watched this show). She makes a good couple with Barry

I do like the relationships between Adisuan family's members. :lol:

4 siblings are so cute especially Boy & Nadech but I love their relationships in Thara Himalaya than Akkanee's Heart because Akkanee's Heart hardly mention about Adisuan family so much as Thara Himalaya. Most of all I miss Nam & Lom so much.

Guest SweetieNinja

truly indeed, they are both gorgeous together. and fai's different expression is awesome, and how he change as a gentle loving person with a knight and shining armor towards jeed captivates my heart..love their friends who always there to help them. at first milk really annoyed me at hell, but now i love her because of preuk, this two are so cute and so much fun to watch with, besides from fai/jeed. now jeed's brother really getiing into my nerves and jeed's father looks like stupid on it and add the krai one..really :crazy:.. i just want to throw my slippers on the monitor everytime they appear,,,

Besides Fai, I love K.Pruk too..He's such a cute, innocent and polite guy.

If you could understand Thai, you would have known that Pruk always say "Ka" with girls.

In fact "Ka" is used by female speakers at the end of sentences to be polite. and "Krub" is used by males.

so the guys who say Ka with girls or kids are so sweet.

Milk was very lucky girl... :w00t:

Moreover I love P'Noo Tor too. Such a cute gay. His acting is really awesome coz real P'Noo Tor is so manly!!! I love all the scenes of P'Noo Tor

da71.gif

:w00t: By the way, I understand you coz I really hate Sila "Jeed's brother" Jeed's his real sister but Sila still did all the bad things to her. What a guy!!!

Guest SweetieNinja

wow kababayan.. :lol:

yes you're right rhian ramos..i can always see her on yaya, especially their eyes, it looks like the same to me..but sometimes i can see Anne curtis...maybe because of the shape of the face... :unsure:

Wow!! I've just seen Rhian Ramos for the first time. She's attractive and look like Latin girl. I love her eyes.

Yaya really look alike Rhian Ramos especially this photo

23438376260594323371480.jpg

but Rhian Ramos is sexier than Yaya. Yaya look cute than sexy. Perhaps it's because Yaya is still young.

Guest SweetieNinja

khob kun ka! if it wasn't for you promoting this drama, i wouldnt have known it exist! i really like this nadech + yaya pairing..i hope they become one of the top drama pairings like ann + ken! they have excellent chemistry :]

i wouldnt mind watching more dramas with nadech and yaya xD

i think it's interesting how theyre both half thais lol~

Mai Pen Rai Ka (It's alright)

I'm so glad that you decide to watch this drama because of my thread. :lol:

I'm so addicted in 4 related-series, 4 Hearts Of The Mountains, so I want to share and recommend it to others

By the way, A lot of fans want Nadech&Yaya pair up again but next Yaya's drama, she will pair up with Mark (Din) in the drama called "Tawan Deard" (Boiling Sun)

Besides Fai, I love K.Pruk too..He's such a cute, innocent and polite guy.

If you could understand Thai, you would have known that Pruk always say "Ka" with girls.

In fact "Ka" is used by female speakers at the end of sentences to be polite. and "Krub" is used by males.

so the guys who say Ka with girls or kids are so sweet.

Milk was very lucky girl... :w00t:

Moreover I love P'Noo Tor too. Such a cute gay. His acting is really awesome coz real P'Noo Tor is so manly!!! I love all the scenes of P'Noo Tor

da71.gif

:w00t: By the way, I understand you coz I really hate Sila "Jeed's brother" Jeed's his real sister but Sila still did all the bad things to her. What a guy!!!

preuk reminds me of someone,,the lead guy on the spring waltz..i don't know why maybe because of the eyes..it was just too funny how they mistaken him as a gay,.. it is just he only show a gentleman factor, and that is his charisma...P'Noo Tor is another character that brings add to the happiness of the story...wow if he is truly a man, i salute him for his performance ..Sila needs some medication it is just he is selling his own sister to hell..poor jeed..

Wow!! I've just seen Rhian Ramos for the first time. She's attractive and look like Latin girl. I love her eyes.

Yaya really look alike Rhian Ramos especially this photo

23438376260594323371480.jpg

but Rhian Ramos is sexier than Yaya. Yaya look cute than sexy. Perhaps it's because Yaya is still young.

i can always see Rhian Ramos on Yaya..She is really pretty, ..well actually many people here in the philippines noticed that Rhian Ramos also Looks like Taylor Swift..maybe because they have same feature of the face..

but eventhough Yaya is still young she is so fierce when it comes to modelling...

this drama is almost end ... so sad ... barry and yaya should together again in the future ... hahah

i really love yaya , she's cute and sweet

this is official her thai-website http://www.urassaya.com/

latest pics

yaya12.jpg

a99469043.jpg

really sweet

cr:on pic

video here: yaya give the magazine for free to 200 fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQh7_RZYCE&feature=player_embedded

sad that no Nadech

Guest kiut_me

Mai Pen Rai Ka (It's alright)

I'm so glad that you decide to watch this drama because of my thread. :lol:

I'm so addicted in 4 related-series, 4 Hearts Of The Mountains, so I want to share and recommend it to others

By the way, A lot of fans want Nadech&Yaya pair up again but next Yaya's drama, she will pair up with Mark (Din) in the drama called "Tawan Deard" (Boiling Sun)

Mark-yaya2.jpg

yeah, i heard about this drama! but i dont think ill be watching it because i like nadech+yaya too much to be watching them acting with other n'ek/p'ek! lol xD it's like ann+ken..i only watch their dramas when they're together :P

although i do like mark (he's my favourite new generation p'ek alongside nadech of course!) but i reserve yaya for nadech teehee xD

hehe since a lot of thai fans ask for them to pair up again, i guess international fans dont have to worry then xD

i watched the raw vids of jeed getting shot, my heart just reaches out to fai and feels his pain ):

it was sad..

Guest SweetieNinja

yeah, i heard about this drama! but i dont think ill be watching it because i like nadech+yaya too much to be watching them acting with other n'ek/p'ek! lol xD it's like ann+ken..i only watch their dramas when they're together :P

although i do like mark (he's my favourite new generation p'ek alongside nadech of course!) but i reserve yaya for nadech teehee xD

hehe since a lot of thai fans ask for them to pair up again, i guess international fans dont have to worry then xD

i watched the raw vids of jeed getting shot, my heart just reaches out to fai and feels his pain ):

it was sad..

I love the scene in front of the emergency room that Fai couldn't stop himself then Dr.Nam tried to stop and give him a warning.

Nadech's acting was awesome!!

Guest SweetieNinja

this drama is almost end ... so sad ... barry and yaya should together again in the future ... hahah

:( I want that magazine too.

Yaya in 2nd pic is so cute!!!

Guest SweetieNinja

this friday gonna be the last epi of DJK.. dont want it to end :tears:

I'm so sad!!!!!! Moreover the last episode will air only one break!!

Too short..I want more. :(

da1-1.gif

Archived