Akkanee's Heart (Duangjai Akkanee)

Guest SweetieNinja

Watching this thai drama too, its turned into an obsession because nadech and yaya look so damn good together, they have to be the best looking couple i've seen in a asian drama. love them sooooooooo much. i hope they star in another drama soon! they do a lot of runway together after this drama but not so much anymore because yaya has a new drama with nadech's friend mark...i'm sad...nadech on the other hand is on the runway and magazines a lot.

open032.jpg

A9954643-19.jpg

CREDITS: PANTIP

BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!

hamburger149003.jpg

CREDITS: MAGAZINEDEE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it done already?? it is just i want more.. i just can't get over with the sweetness of fai/jeed....

fai is so brave enough to face all the troubles that jeed is in it..but please they are making him a punching bag and i just can't stand it, it is just the wound on his face still not heal and he still hurt again... i'm going to miss all his cheesy lines towards jeed, corny but sweet...

milk's dad is so funny..i don't know why, but everytime he appears, i'm just smiling and when he began to speaks i'm dying of laughing..

p'noo tor is super funny when he finnally tell to fai/jeed that there's nothing happened that night..i just can't forget what he said.. that if there really done it, and jeed had a lot of blood that stained on her skirt/pant fai should bring her to the ICU, because it is unnecessary for bleeding like that... :w00t:

i'm going to miss this drama :tears:

Guest SweetieNinja

is it done already?? it is just i want more.. i just can't get over with the sweetness of fai/jeed....

fai is so brave enough to face all the troubles that jeed is in it..but please they are making him a punching bag and i just can't stand it, it is just the wound on his face still not heal and he still hurt again... i'm going to miss all his cheesy lines towards jeed, corny but sweet...

milk's dad is so funny..i don't know why, but everytime he appears, i'm just smiling and when he began to speaks i'm dying of laughing..

p'noo tor is super funny when he finnally tell to fai/jeed that there's nothing happened that night..i just can't forget what he said.. that if there really done it, and jeed had a lot of blood that stained on her skirt/pant fai should bring her to the ICU, because it is unnecessary for bleeding like that... :w00t:

i'm going to miss this drama :tears:

I'm so sad that this drama is over...T__T

but I read in director's twitter that Nadech & Yaya will pair up again in the drama you know what. :w00t: He gave us hint. ^^

This is such a good news for me

By the way I like Milk's dad too. He's so funny because he's truly like this.

He plays as himself in all of his films because his character is outstanding and absolutely funny so many producers want him to play in their films.

You can see him with same character in many Thai films...He is always like this...hahaha

oohh...looks like a nice drama :)

the pics makes me wanna watch it nowwwww, lol xD

they make such a cuteeeee couple! hehe~

and it doesn't hurt that the 2 male leads are cuties! :P

The main girl's soooo pretty too!

haven't watched a Thai drama before, so this'll be my first time^^

Guest ohitsning

I never realized there was a thread for this until now! I watched this with my mom just because Nadech's in it. I swear, he's like perfect and Yaya's really pretty too! For those of you that are sad that this is over, Mark and Mint's story is airing now. (:

Guest jenny_vaj

So I'm not sure if it's true or not...but I heard that Nadech and Yaya might be making another lakorn together again? I hope it's TRUEEEEE! They're soooo adorable together...I freaking love their chemistry! By the way, this movie is flippin' awesome. For those of you who haven't started yet, I highly recommend this movie! It's soo funny and romantic, watching this movie makes my heart flutter...hahahahaha. :)

my friends got addicted to DJA funnier thing they are not asian and never watch thai drama before but now they are all crazy over fai and jeed :lol:

Guest jenny_vaj

@Pare: The fanvids were totally cuttteee! I like it very much, thanks for sharing and taking your time to make fanvids of them. I'm practically digging up every fanvid of them together. :)

Aw...it sucks that it was just a rumor. But yeah, I'll be crossing my fingers and hoping that it'll come true. Just think how big the hit will be if they're making another lakorn together....ahhhhh...that'll be so nice.

Guest music-life

I love the n'ek's entrance. Yaya's so beautiful and Nadech is so cute! They're so adorable and lovey-dovey with each other. I watched the bloopers and he still cared for her. I hope they really make another lakorn together *crosses fingers* <333

I'm barely on Episode 7 and then afterwards, I'm gonna go watch Mark and Mint's movie too.

I was spazzing like crazy on Episode 6 when they had the picnic on top of the hill...and he wanted to kiss her but she shoved the slice of apple in his mouth...AWWWwww....can they get any cuter???

Guest SweetieNinja

is it me? or did they just have a coffeemate commercial- they kinda looked like them

No, they didn't. Which commercial did you see?

Nadech is a CF model for NIVEA for men, Sumsung, Yamaha and etc. :lol:

Guest music-life

I'm gonna spam some of the photos that I collected. But please note that credits are to: bellefire, google searches, thaitv3 and other people.

akn.jpg

ac5idg9c6jcd8ebfaacjh.jpg

08-46-14-239058932.jpg

yayanadech_kiss.jpg

Here's the magazine shoots for Yaya seperately and Yaya+Nadech. © bellefire © thaitv3 © magazinedee.com

IMG_0007_1.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image3.jpg

Yaya+Nadech Magazine Photoshoot:

F3MAGAZINE012_001.jpg

My Favorite photoshoot of them together. Aw..they're holding hands. :) <333

F3_5.jpg

F3_4.jpg

F3_3.jpg

F3_2.jpg

Guest c3cilia

Due to lots of love for NADECH & YAYA - us girls made a forum dedicate to them along with some subforum for the rest of the 4HJHKK cast.

If anyone's bore and love them .. please join us there : http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH

Hope to see some familiar faces there.

• 5 months later...

Archived