[Movie 2011] Eerie (Chilling) Romance 오싹한 연애

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest Anomalous

Didn't he invite her out to eat? Why do I see drinks only and no food? It's not good to drink so much on an empty stomach. Does this mean he has to take her home later? ;))

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arch00

thank u all guys for ur warm welcome >:D< feeling like I am in Lee Min Ki warm coat =)) =))

Will sure love to join u guys in next time :D

Guest farstrep

@WutHmone: Hello! :-h I'm glad you're here. I will give you the heads up. Don't worry. :P

NEXT SCENE - A RESTAURANT

All the crew are sitting together around a large table in a restaurant. As usual Sidekick is chattering away. This time he relates that he saw his deceased grandmother in a dream last night. How she beat him with her crutches and criticized him. For not coming to visit her when she was alive. How does he sleep at night? He is saying how the dream is so vivid, to the amusement of the rest.

Well, except for SG who is sitting right across from MJG with her head on the table, making loud sobbing sounds. Sidekick comments that it is a unique reaction. SG lifts up her head, and she's smiling creepily looking totally wasted.

drunkenstupor30_zps8e439dc2.jpg

She says it must have hurt to be beaten and Sidekick affirms it. She smiles and says with a slur, actually it was not a dream. "When you fall asleep, actually dead people come to find you." JMG looks fascinated as she continues, "Only when you're asleep. That's the time...they come for you. Just like this, watching you sleep. Sometimes they will press against you. Or strangle you. But all of you thought it is only a nightmare."

cuteyeori32_zpsc30dc872.jpg

She smiles and cups her face with her hands. "It's similar to a dream. How could you have known? Life itself is just like a dream state (half awake half asleep)."

jogoosamusedlook31_zpse81ad08b.jpg

MJG laughs and asks if this is an occupational sickness? She looks at him mid-drink, and stands up. She goes toward him, tapping everyone's head on the way. She stands beside Director wanting him to give up his seat.

Guest arch00

Awww now my best part coming . The shirt tearing part :\"> :\">

Don't hide it Lee Min Ki let it open so my eyes get honored :x :x

Guest farstrep

She sits in the Director's seat which is right beside MJG and stares at him. MJG and Sidekick are getting agitated. MJG explains that she says she has a drinking problem. He can't bring himself to look at her.

ohoh33_zps00e6dfcf.jpg

She calls out to him." Tangshin! Think your life's hard? Know how hard it can be? She keeps slurring and the translator isn't too sure, maybe she says that he seems to have good parents? He is rubbing his forehead with his hand. "Lived well, went to a good university, and just to pick up girls, learnt magic. Huh?" He turns to look at her.

She slurs on. "And really scores. And earned money. And became successful. Have grown up well and all. Become company director. Have a girlfriend and lots of friends. Woo! Bravo!" She claps her hands to the nervous laugh of MJG.

RS35_zpsf489c8d5.jpg

She props her chin with her palm and looks intently at him. "However. Not hard at all to determine your person. No substance inside." She points to his chest."And don't have anything on the inside. You are like 'stringly pork'." Everyone chokes and MJG throws his head back, amused.

Sidekick says it's quite believable to MJG's consternation.

She scrunches up her face, upset."Didn't I tell you?" He doesn't understand. "Once I drink alcohol I become like this. Already said I didn't like gatherings. Why did you make me come? I like to be by myself. Why must you!"

He says it's because they have been working together for awhile already. And her contribution is part of his success. So he feels like...

She presses her hands to his chest and asks again why she was made to come? He tries to explain but she insists on asking why, he does not understand, her kind... it's hard.

He asks her to let go first, but she keeps crying getting more agitated, and then pulls away tearing off two pieces of his shirt that cover both sides of his chest. LOL To the horror of everyone else.

mosthoffiedofall39_zps13bd9c79.jpg

She immediately stands up and excuses herself. He tells her not to be late the next day, and she leaves. He turns back to the others, his chest (and the N word) totally showing. LOL so funny. Everyone is still staring, including those at the bar. He tries to cover himself with his arms. He asks Sidekick to borrow his jacket but Sidekick says he is also not wearing a lot.

sheleaves40_zps9955445d.jpg

This upsets MJG and everyone is agitated.

Guest Gukja1430292028

Annyeong @WutHmone :-hSo glad you're here. :DHere, I saved you a bottle. :))Soju_jinro_gfdl.jpg

And don't be scared. We're here with you. >:D<
LOL @myphimLove your gif. She's totally hilarious when she's drunk. I wonder if the alcohol is making her ear itch. :))
Edit: @sia3 OMO shirt tearing? :-OLet me get there really quick. :))Where's the gif @myphim? 

Guest myphim

ibyOV6ZDqnmVmU.gif

I know, you all are waiting impatiently for the tearing shirt part, I'm getting there soon. ;))
I just want to swoon at these two for a bit. ;))
See, she's already aiming for his shirt. :P

Guest arch00

Now how can Lee Min Ki's character not fall in love with her? She's definitely luring him by doing this :))

@arch00

LOL. I see you are staying here and waiting  for the shirt tearing part. Me too! :))

@sia3 LOL how I wished that some of us go and handcuffed him so that he could not hide it with his hands :D:D

drunkbehavior34_zpsb60b59c5.jpgYeo-rin is talking to the group, until Jo-Goo says something that stirs her attention even though she is drunk. She walks over and asks the guy sitting on left side of JG to move. As she takes her seat, she starts to converse with him, asking if he thinks he is a guy who knows everything and learnt everything. JG is shocked and appalled by what she thinks of him and her words toward him. She then grabs a hold of his shirt and begins pulling, stating and yelling that she had already warned him she would become like this. As she pulls and pulls, JG's shirt gets ripped, revealing his nipples. This part cracked me up so bad! I have to say it was unexpected to see Lee Min Ki's dark nipples ;)horrifiedexpression38_zps0d357af9.jpg
I love everyone's reaction to the shirt being ripped! Their reaction is what cracked me up so hard too =)) Remember that one and only kiss between our Imja and those reaction of the ministers, especially the one that our dear @mattie2012 has as an avatar? It had me laughing as hard as that =)) =)) =)) OMG37_zps1bd2cabe.jpgOooooooooo..I see a nipple on the loose ;)) :)) @myphim: Another soju please? I need to get my hands and fingers on something now ;)) =))

sheleaves40_zps9955445d.jpg
After ripping his shirt off, she gets up and leaves. I am surprised she can still walk properly after being so drunk, unless she was just pretending to be really drunk :D I feel so sad for our guy here too. No one wanted to lend them their clothes, even though he demanded them to, let alone just asking politely if he could borrow their sweaters :))

Guest Anomalous

OMG! Hahaha. That was so awesome. Can I get drunk and do the same thing too? I love this girl. Great aim!   =D>

Guest farstrep

The horrified expressions on everyone’s faces add to the hilarity of the entire scene. But the female colleague at the end of the table is in dire need of lessons on increasing the variety of shocked expressions/gestures because I foresee the greater need for them in the future?

gettingfired36_zps78d7de11.jpg

horrifiedexpression38_zps0d357af9.jpg

Guest myphim

ibrCmW76aHb0qr.gif

JG was just shocked by what had happened, so he didn't have time to cover himself.
It's better for us to enjoy the view some more. ;))

Archived