[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sushii-P

This drama look funny!

Yeon Hee is just so cute!!! She has a lively image <3

Changmin is not that bad... His acting is good enough!

I hope they will receive more love from Korean viewer ;)

Guest ..::*Nikki*::..

Done streaming ep2 :) and all i can say is Dongjoo is quite a cocky sleazy ignorant richard simmons, but damn i LOVE him!!! XD and kinda feel bad for Daji thou... LOL

EP2 CAPS

76535997.jpg

Damn the long sad face with teary eyes of Changmin got me everytime T__T and his acting does get better... :)

18096299.jpg59196689.jpg

22257021.jpg84912385.jpg

82328233.jpg77581525.jpg

13219989.jpg28162951.jpg

92760892.jpg39720180.jpg

76535997.jpg30403400.jpg

44736466.jpg73218114.jpg

18363540.jpg66215676.jpg

14705944.jpg91572628.jpg

39764276.jpg15151166.jpg

Credit: nikkiyang@soompi

Guest snow_angel9

thanks for the direct dl link and chinese subs! I don't download via torrent so I'm happy to finally see a direct dl link.

Changmin's acting exceeded my expectation and I love the pace of the drama. It's not too draggy and seems really fun. Yeonhee's acting seemed to have improve as well.

Can't wait for the next episode :)

Any idea which subbing team is subbing the show? :D this drama looks soo fun!

Look at the top of this page, community @ Darksmurfsub have already 100% edited the english subtitle of the first episode and can be downloaded now.

Guest SooInSmile

paradise ranch is really popular in mainland china right now. hehe

1295951716484.jpg

support!!

loving the second ep. Changmin still loves yeon hee. They both like each other, but lol yeon hee is very captured by the uncle haha.

Guest Meoxinh

This topic seems to be quiet. Sigh, I guess this is because there are only 2 episodes aired. I hope it will be more crowded here as time passes.

About me I enjoy watching the 1st 2 episodes of the drama. The 1st episode with sub was so interesting that I could not wait for sub of the 2nd one. I watch it without sub. I could not understand much. But I am happy with the speed of the drama. It is not slow since it 's not a daily drama. It is not fast, either though there are only 16 episodes in total. The speed and story line of the drama is good enough to keep me patiently watch the whole 2nd episode without skipping any parts. And I will definitely watch the 3rd episode when it is aired.

I admit I am DBSK biased. I really adore Changmin. But I don't compliment the drama because of him. Last time I gave up Heading to the ground which stared Yunho since the drama was not interesting for me. (I still love you, Yunho.X) The drama started well, and I hope it will keep up like this.

Changmin still has to learn a lot to be a good actor. If he wants to pursue acting career, there is still a long rough way waiting for him. However, I think his acting is not too bad for a newbie. Or is it due to he naturally has the vibe of a son of a wealthy family? I was "oh", "ah" a lot when watching him. He does look like a very rich guy in the drama. Lee Yeon Hee acts well, too. I felt so sad watching her sad face reflected on 2 parts of the door of the lift when it was closing in episode 1. I don't like her hair style when she is 24. But it fits her character well, an optimistic vet. Ah, these 2 people are really cute. They form an adorable couple. I wonder why they divorced. It seems to be that Da Ji was the one who wanted it, doesn't it? Since Dong Joon seemed to love her very much at the beginning of the 1st episode. He had been following her since middle school :D Well, he still loves her now. He just refuses to accept the truth :(

Fan girl mode: Why is Changmin so tall? Why is his body so sexy? I still remember his image as a very cute high school student who kissed a kitten, then drank milk in DBSK debut song MV "Hug". Time passed really past. He has grown up to be an adult :( A man with killer face, body, smile >_< I eventually like his smirk. o_O Ah, Lee Yeon Hee is tall, too. No wonder they form a perfect couple. I am so jealous. T_T

Guest Mace-Face

just finished watching the 1st episode... ahh!!! i cannot wait to see the 2nd one... hehe!!! :D... hopefully... i get to see it by tomorrow because i'm waiting for English subtitles... teehee!!! anyhow... thanks for those who shared the video and to those who are English subbing it and sharing it with the rest of us... and thanks for sharing pictures as well... hehe!!! thank you lots and will be waiting for the 2nd episode... hehe!!! thankies!!!

Guest kayana20

I so didn't know that this premiered. See this is what happens when you hide out because you are waiting for subs patiently. I am going to watch this later tonight and give my opinions on it. I need the cast to smile more and seem excited. They look kinda stilted in the pictures together. The show pictures are so romantic too.

Guest cofioca

[News Update from Korea Times January 18, 2011] (article not yet posted in this thread)

TVXQ's Chang-min takes on acting in 'Paradise'

By Kwon Mee-yoo

41323926.jpg

Will another member of TVXQ make a successful transition into acting?

Next week, SBS will air a new drama “Paradise Farm” featuring Shim Chang-min, or Max of the boy band, opposite actress Lee Yeon-hee.

The 16-episode drama, produced by Samhwa Networks and Shim’s agency SM Entertainment, already finished filming last May but has been waiting to be scheduled for months.

With a timeslot finally confirmed in the last week of January, the producers held a press conference Tuesday in Mok-dong, Seoul.

“This is a cheerful and innocent drama portraying a young, healthy love story set against the marvelous landscape of Jeju Island,” SBS producer Kim Jung-min said.

The drama tells the story of a formerly married young couple who meet again at a horse farm.

Shim will play the role of Han Dong-ju, the grandson of a tycoon who behaves as he pleases. Han is sent to the beautiful island of Jeju to develop a resort but ends up living in his ex-wife’s house.

“This is my acting debut and I spent almost half a year filming it,” Shim said.

Shim is the last member of the K-pop group to take on an acting career. All four other members of TVXQ have already ventured into the acting world.

U-know, or Jung Yun-ho, first debuted in 2009 with the drama “Heading to the Ground.” Two former members, Hero (Kim Jae-joong) and Micky (Park Yu-chun), who are now part of JYJ Hero (Kim Jae-joong), swept the nation last year in the movie “Postman to Heaven” and TV soap “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” respectively. Kim Jun-su, or Xiah, acted in the musical “Mozart!” (2010) and his second work “Tears of Heaven” awaits its premiere in February.

“Acting seems to be totally different from singing, given my experience over the past seven years. The divorced male character and kissing scene with Lee were all difficult,” Shim said. “However, as time passed, I became comfortable with acting as it brought a new kind of joy. I am ready to accept people’s criticism.”

52530634.jpg

The cast of the SBS drama “Paradise Farm” pose for a photo at a press conference in Mok-dong, Seoul, Tuesday. / Yonhap

Lee will assume the role of Lee Da-ji, a horse veterinarian. The part plays a narrative function in describing the peaceful scenery of the island.

Lee married Han when she was 19 and the marriage lasted for only six months. Their love is revived six years later when they reunite on the island.

Joo Sang-wook, who successfully pulled off a cold-blooded businessman in the recent drama “Giant” (2010), plays mentor to Lee.

“I play the character of Seo Yun-ho, who takes care of Lee. However, my character possesses a secret, and I hope the viewers will enjoy the drama,” Joo said.

Actress Yoo Ha-na plays Park Jin-young, a rich girl who falls in love with Han. “Park is a character who does her best in both her career and romantic life,” Yoo said.

Unlike other Korean soaps that shoot while airing, “Paradise Farm” finished filming last year and is expected to provide high-quality drama due to having plenty of post-production time.

“Paradise Farm” airs on at 8:50 p.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning Jan. 24.

meeyoo@koreatimes.co.kr

Source: Korea Times

Archived