[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

Guest snow_angel9

Does anyone know what the english song towards the end of episode 1 that YunHo was listening to? I know the original guy version was by Rob Stewart but who was the one singing in the version that YunHo was listening to?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaeruchan

Just finished watching episode 1 and indeed,my first impression is quite right. This drama is fun to watch! rolleyes.gif The sceneries are also beautiful. Well, Jeju Island is a beautiful place to visit. 

Regarding first episode, it is a fast-paced episode that gives a brief intro to the characters. I love how our main couple's names are almost the same : Dong Joo and Da Ji. I'm looking forward to coming episodesw00t.gif Hopefully this drama will be a success! Hwaiting!wub.gif

our cute couple:

par.jpg

Finished episode one and it was really good and cute. I love LYH as Da Ji. She so funny. This is my first time hearing of or seeing Changmin, but he's doing good for a newbie. Love Edward, but I like both guys so I don't know who I'm rooting for couple wise just yet.

Guest toGETherONE

This show is #1 on my current kdrama list. All those spoilers so far have given me more angst when such respective episodes will air. My Mondays and Tuesdays look brighter 'cos of this show. :wub:

Special THANKS to GOE;SS subbing team for their support in this series. I just plead you awesome peeps complete this one 'cos I still :tears: your team hasn't complete subbing SKKS. Be still my heart. I am still patiently waiting.

Guest hookedonmonix

Is episode 2 subbed and up for streaming yet anywhere?  I prefer not to download the eps, and I really want to know what happens in ep 2!

Guest jkiting

I'm loving this drama so far ^^ I like that it doesn't really drag.

I had to watch the 1st ep. 3 times to really understand the plot lol.It's because whenever Changmin is on I get distracted lol.

I'm proud that Changmin's acting is pretty good for a rookie ^^. He improved from DBSK's Banju Dramas

Also, if you have a twitter acct. please follow Paradise_DongJu. He's trying to reach 5,000 followers. It'll be awesome if he can reach his goal ^^ It'll let him know that ppl like Paradise Ranch ^^

Guest worm_17

[info] Changmin trained hard for his nude scene in “Paradise Ranch”

2011012421332010011.jpg

Max Changmin trained his body for a month for his “nude” scenes in the SBS drama, ‘Paradise Ranch.’

A representative from SM Entertainment stated on January 27th through a phone interview with Sports Chosun, “Changmin only ate chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, and egg whites for a month to improve his body. His body was already good, but he worked to build up more muscles to show the viewers a better image.”

On the January 24th episode of the drama, much to the delight of many fans, Changmin acted out a scene in which he is almost entirely naked (save the important parts).

Changmin showed off his rock hard body through this scene, and the producers censored his private parts with cute hearts.

The representative explained, “After the broadcast, some people were wondering if he acted completely naked, but he was actually wearing a swimsuit. We filmed that scene early on, but Changmin did the naked scene without hesitation and had fun filming it with Lee Yeon Hee.

Credit: Allkpop

I've only watched the first episode so far but I can't really shake the feeling/thought of how insecure/awkward Dong Joo is when he's around the opposite sex or when the women in his life are sexually aggressive or otherwise. The scene during the world cup, the walk on the beach with the other woman, even when he's having a talk with his mother (that one is kind of cringe worthy in itself, but his reactions comes off as if he hasn't experienced anything in his 25-27 years of life).

I know from reading bits and pieces here and there and seeing some of the promotional shots that he is at least intimate with Da Ji but I have to wonder if this insecurity or awkwardness was intentional to his characters personality or not.

Was I the only one to notice it?

Semi-fly, I was thinking along the same lines. Here is my comment on the other page, I'm gonna autoquote myself:

Hello! I've just landed here after watching episode 1 on viki. I loved it! Great start and I'm not a fan of Changmin, so I can honestly say it because I'm neutral! :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, am I... too much of a pervert?!?! Ok, SPOILERS next: is it really just me? It just caught my attention that some things revolving sex were brought up a few times in this episode. For example: first, on the "honeymoon", when he was all worked up and in a minute started almost panicking... Then, when Da Ji says that when stallions can't "do that" it's a big problem. And then Dong Joo's mom asking him if he has already slept with the girl...? I was like what?! :blink: Why would she be concerned with something like that? So... I might be waaaay way off mark in here, but it's just a thought that crossed my mind, that it might have to do with the reason they broke up. Don't kill me, please! :sweatingbullets:blush.gif It's just my imagination probably, so don't kill me! :sweatingbullets:

Guest __`b4by

This show is #1 on my current kdrama list. All those spoilers so far have given me more angst when such respective episodes will air. My Mondays and Tuesdays look brighter 'cos of this show. :wub:

Special THANKS to GOE;SS subbing team for their support in this series. I just plead you awesome peeps complete this one 'cos I still :tears: your team hasn't complete subbing SKKS. Be still my heart. I am still patiently waiting.

thank you for your support there!

we're slowing churning out SKKS while working on this drama. So it's double the dosage xD

----

We're still looking for translators! So if you're interest, shoot me a PM =)

pr21.jpg

Archived