[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

TVXQ’s Changmin & Lee Yeon Hee share a ‘pajama kiss’ for “Paradise Ranch”

New still cuts of SBS’s upcoming drama, “Paradise Ranch“, have been revealed!

The drama previously caught the attention of fans with TVXQ’s Changmin and Lee Yeon Hee’s wedding photos; now they’ve followed up with pictures of the couple’s “first night pajama kiss.”

Lee Yeon Hee plays the role of a high school senior, while Changmin plays the role of a high school graduate taking his college entrance exams for the third time. Their cute matching pajamas emphasize their young ages, making many anticipate how the first night of their marriage will go.

This “teenage love scandal” drama will air its pilot episode on January 24th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/tvxqs-changmin-lee-yeon-hee-share-a-pajama-kiss-for-paradise-ranch

Seriously... Changmin looks so awkward and unnatural in every single picture he's taken so far.

I loved him when he debuted... but... you get the feeling fame got to his head a bit...

Don't know where this drama will lead... it's not really full of actors known to act well... :/

I love JSW... so I wanna see him... (wish he will someday get a main role...) but.... the story line doesn't even seem that interesting...

Changmin's famous for DBSK.. but I wonder if that'll be enough to bring up the ratings...(just like Yunho...)

While I agree that Changmin looks unnatural in some of the promotional photos, I have to say it's speculation to say that "fame got to his head." He's a brand new actor - this is his first drama - so inexperience is most likely a factor. What you said is essentially bashing because it's based on your own prejudices and assumptions. The drama hasn't even aired yet, so there's no way for anyone to judge the acting and production until then.

@Chiechay Thanks so much for the theme song! I love how it sounds (:

Guest SooInSmile

I can't wait to see this, two years and waiting! Personally I think Changmin is acting exactly like a newbie and himself. He has always been like that, kind of shy personality, yet he tries his best. I think he picked a great series to kick off his acting career and hope we see his acting grow throughout this series!

Also LEE YEON HEE's comeback! MUST SUPPORT

Guest minwoo012

FINALLLYYYY AFter all that waiting!! a release date <3<3 and previews!??!?!?! <3 I'm so excited just because of Changmin and Yeonhe!!! !

After two long years.. We are here.. No more camping on Lee Yeon Hee or Shim Changmin individual thread just to be updated with the drama (although I like to know their individual activity, but it's sad that this drama didn't had any official thread for two year..)

I just finish watching the 5minutes long preview..

I had to say: my '88s babies looks good. They compliment each other. For the little I saw, Changmin is pass my expectation (since I try to keep it as low as possible, and he is surprisingly good).

Yeon Hee is adorable. I think she suit to become this strong and independent woman.

BTW, from the preview Changmin got to kissed two ladies. I hope he had more kiss scenes to come (preferably with Lee Yeon Hee)

Happy Ranching everybody!!!!!! ^_____________________^

Guest yoyo_yoyo

110118 Pics From Paradise Ranch Press Conference

53113999201101181913122179771471469_020.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_021.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_024.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_037.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_038.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_039.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_025.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_040.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_041.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_027.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_034.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_035.jpg

53113999201101181913122179771471469_022.jpg53113999201101181913122179771471469_023.jpg53113999201101181913122179771471469_019.jpg

credit: baidu

[News] Director Kim Chul Kyu: Choikang Changmin Has A Feel For Acting

20qj040.jpg

Director Kim Chul Kyu of “Paradise Meadow” has not been stingy when it comes to praise for Shim Changmin, who is challenging acting for the first time.

On the afternoon of the 18th, a press conference was held for the new SBS Monday-Tuesday drama “Paradise Meadow”.

During the press conference, Director Kim Chul Kyu admitted that “in the beginning, there was a lot of worries”.

Kim Chul Kyu said, “Every night I would ask him to come to the office for one to one practice”, “acting skill isn’t something that just comes as you wish, there are people who still can’t grasp the feel of it even after 10 years”, and “because it is Changmin’s first time acting, there are also moments when he is at a loss for words, when he’s unfamiliar, and even clumsy”.

Director Kim Chul Kyu praised, “Thankfully Changmin has a lot of feel for acting and he was able to express himself naturally in a very short time”, “the character is calm on the outside and passionate on the inside; which is really similar to him” and “he absorbed (the feel of) the role well”.

Getting married at 19 followed by a lightening fast divorce; a love story about thick-skinned and rude youths, “Paradise Meadow” will air on the 24th as a follow up drama for “It’s OK, Daddy’s Girl”.

Source: [joynews + BaiduTVXQ]

Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest happipplrock

so how does yoo hana come into the story? I'm a fan of hers and Joo Sang-Wook was good in Giant.

I'm quite excited for this to air since love triangles always make me googooga xD

Guest pinochio

there is a team that plans to sub this drama?

i really hope so

are the goe_ss still active?

thanks...can't wait to watch it

edit

did Ch did something to his lips? i dn't know they look different...like more full

Guest lucky_moon

TVXQ's Shim Changmin says was worried about playing male lead in drama

20110118151618448.jpg

Shim Changmin speaks to reporters at a press conference for upcoming SBS TV series "Paradise Farm" held at the broadcaster's headquarters in Seoul, South Korea on January 18, 2011. [Park Sung-ki/Asia Economic Daily]

Shim Changmin, better known as Max Changmin from boy band TVXQ, has said he was worried and felt burdened about having to play the main character for his acting debut role.

He made the remark on Tuesday during a press conference for upcoming SBS drama "Paradise Farm" held in front of hundreds of local and international media outlets.

"I worried a lot not just because it was my first acting role but even more so since I was the central male character," Changmin said.

In the new drama, Changmin plays the role of Han Dong-joo, a grandson of a conglomerate who has a harsh yet loveable personality, that ends up living with his ex-wife named Lee Da-ji, played by Lee Yeon-hee, while developing a resort on Jeju Island.

Director Kim Chul-kyu, whose works include dramas "Hwang Jin-i" and "The President" said, "I had my worries at first since it was Changmin's first acting role so I called him to my office everyday to practice one-on-one."

He further explained how Changmin came to pull off his character and that his acting became more natural towards the middle of the shoot.

"I know that I lacked in many areas but the other actors helped me and instead of director Kim scolding me, he was more like a teacher," Changmin said, adding that he learned a lot and had fun during the six months that they shot the series in Korea's southern island of Jeju.

"Paradise Farm" is a romantic comedy that will air every Monday and Tuesday night starting January 24 after current series "It's Ok, Daddy" finishes its run.

credit to 10asia.

*click to view the preview trailer

Credit: vitkewt@YT

Requests:

1. In the official Paradise Ranch website, there's detailed synopsis and character descriptions. If someone with Korean-literacy could translate that as well as a character relationship chart, it would be much appreciated! I would like to post them in the first post (giving full credits to translator, of course :) )

2. As of right now, WITHS2 doesn't list Paradise Ranch as one of their upcoming projects. If everyone could politely inform them of his or her interest in the drama, maybe the translators at WITHS2 will consider. Goess hasn't stated yet whether they will sub the drama or not and Viikii translations could be halted at any time if SBS takes up licensing issues with them.

3. Same goes for drama recaps. If we could politely request Dramabeans to recap this drama, it would really help garner more interest in Paradise Ranch and we'll gain more people with whom to share the drama <3

4. Anyone handy with graphics/Photoshop would like to make banners for Soompi signatures? :D

edit

did Ch did something to his lips? i dn't know they look different...like more full

Nah, that's lipsgloss for you. It's even shinier than YeonHee and HaNa :sweatingbullets:

For someone who even refused to get any ears piercings until Mirotic album concept forced him to, I very much doubt he got any works done.

about the sub.. I'm also worried about that... I hope Viikii or WithS2 will take this drama. Goe;ss has been quiet it makes me kinda sad :tears:

BUT, on a more positive note, the 5min trailer makes me kyaaing :lol:

5 days until the premier!!! oyeahh! :lol:

Guest kaedejun

DramaFever put up a trailer - subbed. I don't know if it's already been done or not:

It's going up on DramaFever on Feb. 3 (if you can watch it). The trailer is different because it includes shout outs from the main four actors.

about the sub.. I'm also worried about that... I hope Viikii or WithS2 will take this drama. Goe;ss has been quiet it makes me kinda sad

@ karz, Dramafever is also going to sub it, so it'll be available much more quickly than Goess.

Sorry if anyone is not in US/Canada though - it would be AWESOME if they had it available for international!!! :(

Guest purpledrama

Hi everyone is the first time I am posting here :)

But I just want to say i am so excited for YH Drama I am pretty sure the drama will do good...

both of of them look cute together....

Archived