[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

Guest kcomments

I'm jumping into this drama. From the teaser, I love the main girl and the second male lead is sooo hawwwttt! For CM, I'm eager to see him act. ^_^

Anyway, I saw familiar names here *Waves* to you all.

I'm kind of wish may be master Softy will be here too. So we all can enjoy the recap! :w00t:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've updated the first post to compile download links for torrents and direct downloads. Since they're the most commonly used version, I'll only post the 700mb HDTV XVid HANrel links.

In the future, the first post will also have:

Ratings

English sub downloads

Chinese sub downloads

Episode recap links

Streaming links

I'm not always online (this is a lie I like to tell myself lol) so it may take up to 12 hours for me to catch up on all the things posted on this thread and put them in the first post. BUT, please ALWAYS check the first post and backtrack at least the latest 2-3 pages of this thread before you ask for download links, ratings, subs and etc. Please adhere to Soompi Rules and DO NOT SPAM the thread with one-liners asking for the aforementioned things. This is mainly a thread for drama discussion.

Screencap of episode 1~

yummy.jpg

cr: as tagged and shared by Sharingyoochun.net

More screencaps

HERE

Guest pinochio

i just saw the first ep and i think it's very cute

i didn't understad much but i really like it

i'm surprised it's not much of a traffic here

i hope the ratings will be good and go up

CH........oh, CH...where should i begin

changmin is my biased in DBSK but i never knew he can do aygeo so good ....haha

he acted much much better than i expected

i remeber how weird was the guy from SS501 in boys over flowers

he's doing good

i really hope that the ratings wil go up

thanks for the links and for the trouble of updating the first page

Guest ..::*Nikki*::..

I havent posted anything in soompi for ages LOL yet now im out of my silent-mode juz coz Changmin's drama make my heart goes all gaga XD for those who havent watched ep1 yet, u guys can catch it here in those Tudou links:

PARADISE MEADOW EP 1

http://www.tudou.com/v/vqBtgGXW5wc

http://www.tudou.com/v/dijaS4CCe_M

http://www.tudou.com/v/Frm5bT5Gt-0

...or juz simply click here

http://www.dramabean.net/drama/Paradise-Ranch-SBS-Korean-Drama/

I was streaming the 1st ep thru KBC SBS channel in TVU couple of hours ago, and bias aside, i gotta say Changmin acting is not that bad and awkward at all, considering his 1st time acting, he still has room for improvement and the boy got my trust in this :) btw the ep so far is better than i expected coz the cast got great chemistry, plus story line seems moving pretty quick (that i lost counting how many outfits Cm had changed LOL) not that its being dragged too long and makes the drama boring... anyway cant wait to watch the drama with sub, hope Goess or DBSKnights will be working up on this! ^^

Guest cofioca

VIEWERSHIP RATINGS: Episode 1

from http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/

AGB Nielsen

Nationwide: 9.7%

Seoul: 10.6%

~~A decent start, I'm sure it'll go up&up. Plus, 파라다이스목장 (Paradise Ranch) is currently on Naver's Top 3 Real-time search! It seems like an indication of positive feedback from local viewers on yesternight's premiere. Fighting!

EDIT:

@Aimini coopereru:  Oh, not to worry if it didn't reach the Top 20 on TNS's chart. -_- In fact, AGB Nielsen is now known to be more  credible than TNS. Since the latter was questioned, majority from the Korean  media are now using AGB's figures.

i watched the 1st episode without subs. and I really loveee it. the storypace is fast and yeon hee is amazing. changmin is way better than i expected. and joo sang wook is hott

Guest SooInSmile

OMG I am watching it right now, haha I am laughing so hard, this is a good cast! Great Job MINHEE

Finally get to see them on screen, waited for so longgggg! IT is worth it. Not back, two digits already, fighting

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Thank you guys for links

can't wait to see DongJu start live in Daji's house, will very interesting ;)

[News] Paradise Ranch New drama is off to a positive start

2jziv9.jpg

After building up a high level of anticipation, SBS’s new drama, “Paradise Ranch“, finally aired its first episode on January 24th.

According to media analysts, AGB Nielsen Media, the drama’s pilot episode managed to record 9.7% in viewer ratings.

The pilot episode saw ‘Han Dongju’ (TVXQ’s Changmin) divorcing his wife, ‘Lee Daji’, (Lee Yeon Hee), after six months of marriage. The drama then fast forwards six years, where they meet again. Unlike ‘Daji,’ who is ecstatic at seeing her partner once more, ‘Dongju’ remains indifferent and aloof.

Both received praise for their acting, as Changmin was said to have exceeded the expectations of many while Lee Yeon Hee displayed a more mature acting style compared to her former roles.

Viewers commented, “Changmin was really good,” “The drama seems fun, I hope it does well,” and “Changmin is so cute.”

Source: Max Movie via Nate

Trans by: allkpop

Shared by: continueTVXQ.com

Guest jaejoongie <3

lol it was funny when changmin ran around naked in the hotel room xD

he looked like he shaved cause he has really smooth legs :rolleyes:

it surprised me when changmin accidentally grabbed her breasts LOL~~

when I first saw that I was like 'uuuuh'

and then the girl was like, "no! I'm ganna stick to you like booger!"

so cute! ^_^

Archived