[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

Guest jaejoongie <3

the next episode sounds like it will be really funny.

Episode 2 was so cute~~ I think changmin and yeonhee makes a really cute couple.

They're just so cute!

I think a lot of fans are afraid to watch this drama because they don't want to watch changmin kiss another girl ^^;;;;

next episode it looks like there will be a first kiss scene. Teehee~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest weerainbow

I came searching for this thread after seeing that Paradise Ranch was finally airing ^^

I watched the first episode with subs today and it was great. I'm relieved that it was a good episode and that the storyline has already become interesting even thought it's only the start. I admit I was worried that my expectations would end up being too high or something because I've been waiting so long. But I felt that Changmin did good and he and Yeonhee seem like they might have quite good chemistry.

I've really missed seeing Changmin so now with he and Yunho having their comeback and with this drama airing I feel a little bit giddy over him ^^ hehe. I think this is going to be another one of those dramas that has me waiting rather impatiently for each release!!

Thanks to everyone who shared pictures and articles so far here, it's great :)

Guest princessuma

ooo somebody should do a review of each episode (if they have time) as some people did for other dramas...that would be so good! kk so watched the first episode..aww Changmin was really happy to see his ex-wife but when she kept on talking about the secret dude...he got mad! lol I still need to remember their names...can't wait for the second episode!

Hi, I just wanted to alert anyone who doesn't want to download the 700MB episodes (like me!) and would like something smaller. Medium Quality links is uploading Paradise Ranch at about 300MB, which is practically the same if you're just watching it on a computer (to me anyways).

http://mediumquality.blogspot.com/2011/01/paradise-ranch.html

Guest choochootrain23

I downloaded the first 2 episodes RAW, and even though I didn't understand most of it, I think I like this drama so far. I started to watch this only for Changmin but now that I have seen the first couple episodes, I think all the casts are great and the storyline is worth watching. Changmin is such a cutie with his expressions, Yeon Hee is very convincing with her role, Yoo Hana is pretty, and Sang Wook is dashing as Ahjussi! :wub:

I watched the 1st episode subbed already...Spoiler!!!

I'm confused about some things:

1) Da Ji was happy to see Dong Joo but he was definitely angry at her. Did I miss it but it seems like they never explained why they divorced so quickly. Plus, it's weird that DaJi's all happy while Dong Joo seems to have been really hurt/angry because of the divorce.

2) What is Yun Ho's (lol! so weird his name is Yunho :lol: ) job/company? How is he related to Dong Joo's company buying Paradise Ranch?

3) Are Dong Joo and Jin Youn dating or just friends? Dong Joo's mom said it was only one-sided meaning Dong Joo likes her but she doesn't like him back?

I'm not sure if Episode 2 already answers these questions since I'm still waiting for subs. But like I said so far, so good! I can't wait for next week and Episode 3&4! Dong Joo's gonna move in with Da Ji at the ranch! :w00t:

I watched the 1st episode subbed already...Spoiler!!!

I'm confused about some things:

1) Da Ji was happy to see Dong Joo but he was definitely angry at her. Did I miss it but it seems like they never explained why they divorced so quickly. Plus, it's weird that DaJi's all happy while Dong Joo seems to have been really hurt/angry because of the divorce.

2) What is Yun Ho's (lol! so weird his name is Yunho :lol: ) job/company? How is he related to Dong Joo's company buying Paradise Ranch?

3) Are Dong Joo and Jin Youn dating or just friends? Dong Joo's mom said it was only one-sided meaning Dong Joo likes her but she doesn't like him back?

1) The reason why they divorced hasn't come out yet, my speculation is that while Daji perhaps thinks that their divorce was something out of mutual agreement, DongJoo thinks that it was DaJi who left him, thus, he feels betrayed and angry :vicx:

2) I read somewhere that Seo Yun Ho (Yes! I think it's kinda weird -for Changmin- too! :lol: ) is a resort owner, but I don't know how he related to Paradise Ranch yet..

3) From what I see, it is Jin Youn who likes Dong Joo, while Dong Joo just accept her attention. They indeed act like they're dating tho, or at least, closer than a friend.

I like the pace of this drama, while I think there's some unnatural acting, I can let it pass as being comedic :phew:

The two male leads are ADORABLE. YunHo makes me swoon, but I still questioning his motive -he might not be as perfect as he likes to show, or maybe he have some dark past. But oh those sparkling gentle eyes :wub:

And DongJoo, why oh why, he is such a jerk to DaJi, he hurts her with sharp words and cold stares, but damn I FLOVE HIM!!! Especially when he's being mischievous or when

he put his hand on Jin Young's shoulder to make DaJi jealous because he IS jealous, then he turned to be angry because YunHo put his hands on DaJi's shoulder.

Such a kid. :sweatingbullets:

And DaJi too, of course, it looks like she has some loose screw in her head, but she's so adorably carefree :lol: :lol:

I've been waiting forever for Paradise Ranch to come out! And now that's it's aired, i've been patiently waiting for eng subs...kinda wished that all 16 episodes have already aired so that way i can watch everything all at once! but good things are worth waiting for and PR is definitely worth waiting for! Can't wait for next week's episodes ^^

Guest kcomments

bscap0009km.jpg

Two episodes, so far so good. I really want to know why they divorced? seems they still have feelings for each other, what ever that is. ^_^

I have issue with CM' costumes. He is so tall and cute, they shouldn't make him wear that high neck thing and scarf, doesn't compliment his features at all. This drama is pre-produced so I guess nothing can be changed now. :(

Hope his acting will get better as it goes. Overall casts are adorable, the story is cute and the ost is beautiful -- enough to keep me going. ^_^

bscap0014qa.jpg

Can't help but *drools* :w00t:

Edit: Anddddd please everybody in this show...please stay away from cowboy HAT!

Ah, the first ep got me hooked already *___* lol :D

Changmin, I love youuuuu! haha!~

He impressed me with his acting^^ and he's such a hottie, same goes with Sangwook! <3

Yeonhee, great to see her again in a drama! love her^^

Wonder why this thread only has a few pages~

This is a really good drama <3

Guest misspinky

i love this drama so far and it's all thanks to lee yeon hee and joo sang wook. she's hilarious especially the beer scene. yes it was really short but she just totally cracked me up. i wonder what happened to her da ji and dong joo's relationship... he obviously still has some sort of feelings for her and she does too. but i'm rooting for da ji and ahjussi!

Guest icedevil0289

i love this drama so far and it's all thanks to lee yeon hee and joo sang wook. she's hilarious especially the beer scene. yes it was really short but she just totally cracked me up. i wonder what happened to her da ji and dong joo's relationship... he obviously still has some sort of feelings for her and she does too. but i'm rooting for da ji and ahjussi!

omg I thought I was the only one rooting for da ji and the ahjussi. I just want the nice second lead to win once. As for da ji and dong joo's relationship, I'm curious about it too. Although I'm not surprised. They rushed into it at such a young age.

also for some reason I read that it was supposed to be an arranged marriage and things don't work out and they divorce and then it goes from there.

Guest slithize

does anyone know where to watch ep 2 subbed?

or maybe there aren't any out yet?

There are only chinese subs so far but the eng subs for the 1 episode came out pretty quickly so i guess the subs for the second episode will be released tomorrow.. maybe.. hopefully :P

Guest cofioca

January 26, 2010

TVXQ & f(x) participate in “Paradise Farm” OST

20110126153940010192.jpg

Girl group f(x) [sM Entertainment]

Idol groups TVXQ and f(x) have taken part in the original soundtrack for new SBS drama "Paradise Farm," according to their agency SM Entertainment on Wednesday.

SM explained through the press release that TVXQ and f(x) sung “JOURNEY” and “May I Love You,” respectively, for the original soundtrack for the new show starring TVXQ member Max Changmin and actress Lee Yeon-hee which began its run this week.

TVXQ’s song “JOURNEY,” featuring Seohyun from female idol group Girls’ Generation, is a love song that expresses the excitement and anticipation one feels from taking off on a journey with the one they love.

f(x)’s “May I Like You,” featuring an ensemble of string and brass in a vibrant melody, is about a girl who wonders about her long-hidden feelings of love.

Both tunes have already been released on online music sites MelOn, Dosirak and Bugs Music among others.

Meanwhile, “Paradise Farm,” which will air every evening on Mondays and Tuesdays, is about a young couple who get married at 18, only to get a quick divorce and bump into each other six years later.

Max Changmin of TVXQ who is acting for the first time, shows up as the male lead opposite the actress Lee Yeon-hee's character.

TVXQ, which debuted in 2004, was formerly a five-member boy band but now active only with two members U-know Yunho and Max Changmin after a legal embroilment that led members Junsu, Yuchun and Jaejoong to suspend their activites with the group.

f(x) composed of Sulli, Krystal, Amber, Luna and Victoria, have been one of the most popular girl groups in the country since their debut in 2009 with the single “LA chA TA,” followed by other hit songs such as “NU ABO.”

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10 Asia

Hello! I've just landed here after watching episode 1 on viki. I loved it! Great start and I'm not a fan of Changmin, so I can honestly say it because I'm neutral! :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, am I... too much of a pervert?!?! Ok, SPOILERS next: is it really just me? It just caught my attention that some things revolving sex were brought up a few times in this episode. For example: first, on the "honeymoon", when he was all worked up and in a minute started almost panicking... Then, when Da Ji says that when stallions can't "do that" it's a big problem. And then Dong Joo's mom asking him if he has already slept with the girl...? I was like what?! :blink: Why would she be concerned with something like that? So... I might be waaaay way off mark in here, but it's just a thought that crossed my mind, that it might have to do with the reason they broke up. Don't kill me, please! :sweatingbullets:blush.gif It's just my imagination probably, so don't kill me! :sweatingbullets:

Archived