[Drama 2011] Paradise Ranch 파라다이스 목장

Guest gems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainyrainy

hiiiiiii :) how are you everybody ?

so today was telecasted the sad episode , at least it will be sad for me since my YH will be heart broken abandonning his sweet heart DJ for his witchy wife ( don't care if she loves him or not or if she wasn't 100% wrong and that he has his part also for the breaking of their marital life , I just hate his wife , LOOL maybe becoz I'm jealous she got such a handuuuuu guy phew.gif , I hate her and don't wanna him to go back to her ) .

@alexus , u know me I will never have hard feelings becoz of a drama but I'm a bit sad that we are not shipping the same boat this time :(

but I accept ur choice my dear , let DJ get the other DJ and let me get my cute YH , temporarly I mean , until my JW/Binnie comes back phew.gif

ahhhh alexus , u know what , the actor playing YH is some months older than me , LOOOL finally I fell in love with a k-actor who is older than me ( after Park Shi Hoo , he is also some month older than me ) LOOOL I broke the curse of me falling for younger boys like binnie and KHJ wub.gif

anyway , I'm downloading today's epi and won't be able to watch it before tomorrow so I totally rely on ur update my dear which prbably will be posted by my tomorrow so will read it inchallah tomorrow at work ;)

Guest YukariiChangmin

*quoted image*

Stage/International Name: Choi Kang Changmin – Max Changmin

Position: High Vocal, Maknae

Birthday: February 18, 1988

Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 186 cm

Weight: 61 kg

Hobbies: Music appreciation, singing, eating, gaming & listening to music

Special Abilities: Singing & dancing

Blood Type: B

Religion: Buddhism

Family: Mother, father & two younger sisters

Habits: Goofing off with friends.

Star Sign: Aquarius

Eduation: Kyunghee University

Present activity:

- Filming his first drama ‘Paradise Ranch’

- Participated in SMtown’10 (Seoul, Shanghai & LA) together with Yunho & SM-family

- Doing different activites like magazine photoshoots, events etc

- Doing a comeback together with Yunho under ‘TVXQ’

Random Facts

♪ He’s the youngest in the group

♪ His ideal type of girl is always changing

♪ he doesn’t like his thick hair

♪ Wants to go jogging with his girlfriend at 4♪5am if he has one

♪ Likes to excercise and can run very fast

♪ Before debut, he would make up excuses as to why he msised class. Each time it was always a relative’s funeral and when he couldn’t make that up he’d say something else. No one was curious because he has a wide range of relatives.

♪ He is amazed by girls who can speak english

♪ Changmin kepps things to himself but when he is angry, he will suddenly explode

♪ He said that he will not pierce his ear as he does not believe in making holes in the body his parents gave him but he has now one piercing in both ear.

♪ He is the best swimmer in the group

♪ He got into one of South Korea’s top universities

♪ Changmin’s parents are both teachers

♪ Changmin’s first kiss was taken away by Jaejoong and he cried. Jaejoong kissed him because he was sleeping and Jaejoong suddenly felt that he was cute.

♪ Changmin’s happiest moment was when he stepped into SM

♪ He eats 8 meals a day

♪ When he’s happy, he eat a lot..also when he’s sad.

♪ Changmin likes to learn Japanese words which aren’t even used on a regular basis, meaning long, deep♪meaning, and difficult to pronounce kinda words

♪ His japanese is the best in DBSK

♪ He talks in his sleep. he can even reply people’s questions when he’s asleep.

♪ Changmin never thought of beating someone like Jaejoong because the first time he saw him, he thought that Jaejoong was a cold and serious guy.

♪ He and Jaejoong show their love by beating eachother

♪ Members thinks that Changmin is a cassanova

♪ Changmin would write notes to remind Yunho to eat

♪ In order to make leader Yunho seem taller, Changmin who’s the tallest in the group would bend his knees a bit.

♪ His favorite movie is Harry Potter

♪ He doesn’t talk much

♪ He get sick very easily

♪ Changmin thinks that a girl is most pretty when washing the dishes, he feels like hugging her from behind

♪ He is an expert in peeling fruit

♪ If he must date a member, he will date Junsu because he is pure and innocent.

♪ He has the poorest eyesight in the group

♪ He and Yoochun loves to eat supper. They would wake uo at night to eat. Once, Yoochun woke up to eat without waking him u and Changmin nagged at him.

♪ Yoochun used to sleep the most but now it’s Changmin

♪ He loves to sleep so it’s really hard to wake him up

♪ He has hamtaro pyjamas and Jaejoong will borrow it from him

♪ Changmin liked actress Han Ga In but when she got married, he changed hos computer’s wallpaper

♪ He was afraid to be a singer but his mother encouraged him

♪ He has strong concentration

♪ One of Changmin’s eye becomes larger than the other when he’s smiling really happily

♪ Changmin replies to every single fan’s UFO messages

♪ Changmin can scream very nicely. That’s why he screamd in the song ‘Mirotic’ and ‘Rising Sun’

♪ He admitted his fashion sense is bad

♪ Changmin has falled asleep on stage before

♪ He’s favorite number is 7

♪ He’s the shyest in DBSK

♪ Changmin trained in the gym so that he can win over Jaejoong in fights

♪ Want to visit Europe

♪ His favorite fruits are tangerines, bananas and oranges

♪ Was born at 5am

♪ Favorite animal is dogs

♪ Changmin wants 2 or 3 kids

♪ He tried very hard at work and reading

♪ His favorite colour is purple

♪ His childhood dream was to be a tv announcer

♪ When Changmin was first introduced to the members, all members said Changmin is like an angel. 6 years later, members describes him an evil.

source:keksprinzessin.wordpress.com

Okay, I am sure YukariiChangmin must have more accurate and detailed info on our Changmin so you can let us know if this is all true of not. Thanks.

My reply for you in spoiler ^^

sorry for the long post angels

Hi sweetie~ Thanks for share the infos about Changmin

I think few people know too much about him because usually he shows himself as a

shy and discreet person ~

The Dc infos are totally correct but I´m not sure about the height anymore.

Because in some months ago ,a japanese magazine revelead that Changmin´s height is now 1,88/1,89

He´s Tall!!! Watchin the couples in Paradise Ranch i realize that all the main ladies

are really tall too to make beautiful pairs with the handome main actors :lol:

*Notesome infos are really old (since hug days)probably he changed his mind about

some subjects but we don´t know because he didn´t ever had a chance to disclose for us his

new opinions .

Let me share the screencaps that i make every week for us honeys♥

[GIF+CAPS]110229

PARADISE FARM EPISODE 11

927e.jpg

917r.jpg

918u.jpg

919x.jpg

920i.jpg

921e.jpg

922r.jpg

923fh.jpg

924z.jpg

925i.jpg

926gn.jpg

B O N U S

lgqYF.gif

Credits:TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog

Guest Mace-Face

OMG!!! AHH!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE EPISODE 11... >.<... i know it's out for download instuff but won't be able to download it until later... hehe!!! anyways... AHH!!! i really they have English subtitles up soon for the episode as well... hehe!!! well... thankies lots for sharing spoilers and caps... :D... i don't mind spoilers... keke!!!

Guest HelloDreamer

Wow about the kiss between Dong Joo anh Jin Young in episode 11 was prove that Dong Joo is also in love with Jin Young, but after the kiss he stills very concern about Da Ji, I give up on him, I have no idea what is he thinking. 

Maybe it's like the saying goes. When you break up with someone, and there's a few years you don't see them nor interact with them, once you see them old feelings start to come back slowly. He likes JY alot because she was the one he's been trying to date for awhile now, but after he meet DJ again, it seems his feelings are slowly coming back. So he's like concerned with her without realizing how much she might actually means to him. That's just my guess/ my wishing. Haha.

Eventhough I am alittle sad Ahjusshi choose his ex wifey over Da Ji which made her cry so much. I am glad he is...maybe it'll give a chance for Dong Joo to console Da Ji and maybe old feelings will rekindle..

awww...waiting for raws or subs lol

and, wow changmin can kiss....lucky jinyounh(sp)

:P :P Yes  I was making squeaking noises when the actress playing JY was on Strong Heart ep ?64 with Changmin.They were asking her about the kissing on the show and Changmin said something.But she said 'he was good' he had to turn away and was so embarassed.Yunho looked like he wanted to die from laughter.She then said 'that's better than being bad right?

OMG.

Okay deep breath.

Ep 12 preview looked good no it looked great especially when the ajusshi came.

:P :P Yes  I was making squeaking noises when the actress playing JY was on Strong Heart ep ?64 with Changmin.They were asking her about the kissing on the show and Changmin said something.But she said 'he was good' he had to turn away and was so embarassed.Yunho looked like he wanted to die from laughter.She then said 'that's better than being bad right?

OMG.

Okay deep breath.

Ep 12 preview looked good no it looked great especially when the ajusshi came.

lmao, i remember that and also remember how she was supposedly staring at him for 15 hours...tbqh, i thought she had a crush on him or there getting it on lmao

Guest bibidep

OMG I just watch the whole episode 11 again. If it keep going to this direction the ending will be surprise everybody. Dong Joo will be with Jin Young and Ahjussi end up with Da Ji. Don't underestimate the ending.

When I watch stream online sometime it stop I can't not tell who call but now I rewatch, Dong Joo's mom call him, the way Dong Joo talked to his mom today, his face very sad and I think his mom knew he still loves and upsets about Da Ji. At that moment when I saw his face my heart ache.

After watching the preview for episode 12, Ahjussi still comes to see Da Ji with a lot of emotions, even he wants to touch Da Ji face, and Da Ji kind likes still in love with him, she just stands there for Ahjussi to touch her face but Dong Joo comes in on time to stop him from touching Da Ji face. Even after Da Ji broke her arm, she still not cares much about Dong Joo, I think Dong Joo get mad walk away from her again, because she keeps seeing Ahjussi. Da Ji still not change, and Dong Joo looks like not confess anything to Da Ji either.

hiiiiiii :) how are you everybody ?

so today was telecasted the sad episode , at least it will be sad for me since my YH will be heart broken abandonning his sweet heart DJ for his witchy wife ( don't care if she loves him or not or if she wasn't 100% wrong and that he has his part also for the breaking of their marital life , I just hate his wife , LOOL maybe becoz I'm jealous she got such a handuuuuu guy *quoted image* , I hate her and don't wanna him to go back to her ) .

@alexus , u know me I will never have hard feelings becoz of a drama but I'm a bit sad that we are not shipping the same boat this time :(

but I accept ur choice my dear , let DJ get the other DJ and let me get my cute YH , temporarly I mean , until my JW/Binnie comes back *quoted image*

ahhhh alexus , u know what , the actor playing YH is some months older than me , LOOOL finally I fell in love with a k-actor who is older than me ( after Park Shi Hoo , he is also some month older than me ) LOOOL I broke the curse of me falling for younger boys like binnie and KHJ *quoted image*

anyway , I'm downloading today's epi and won't be able to watch it before tomorrow so I totally rely on ur update my dear which prbably will be posted by my tomorrow so will read it inchallah tomorrow at work ;)

I am not so fine after episode 11 (Thanks semi-fly for the torrent link). I would think we had seen enough K Dramas to know the right ship for a happy ending but this time those who were supporting our Ajusshi for DJ must have ignored the warning signs and went aboard all the same. And now we have to deal with the consequences. :tears:

I am upset on how easy it seemed for Ajusshi to psyched himself to get over DJ to go back to his troubled wife. After the blue bench break-up, he went back to his apartment, too a few deep breaths - as if to tell himself: ok, let's just get over this - and went in to console his wife. But we know Ajusshi has the tendency to act with his head rather follow his heart. If he had followed his heart he would have dropped the wife in a flash for DJ. Aishh...this drama is just too logical for its own good.

Rainy, I am not keen of YH's wife and I don't want him to go back to his wife too. Ha ha ha. I feel so evil.

Now waiting for the subs or recaps from Alexa to truly bask in the scenes. I hope that is not asking too much dear Alexa?? :)

OMO..alexus where are you dear????

Daji is Daji she so much care for people around her no matter who they are seems to me that her heart is not with YH what so ever but she can not tell him to stop that is Daji..poor girl :(

Dongju's kiss means goodbye and thank you plus take care..I guess he can kiss JY before this crack situation but he didn't I did not surprise with his reaction he also kind to JY so he can't push her away while going to his love one Daji ^_^

for me last night episode was great like I just put a piece of jigsaw one by one I am very patient to this drama I love watching the story growing..LYH and Changmin you are great couple!!

Guest bibidep

OMO..alexus where are you dear????

Daji is Daji she so much care for people around her no matter who they are seems to me that her heart is not with YH what so ever but she can not tell him to stop that is Daji..poor girl :(

Dongju's kiss means goodbye and thank you plus take care..I guess he can kiss JY before this crack situation but he didn't I did not surprise with his reaction he also kind to JY so he can't push her away while going to his love one Daji ^_^

for me last night episode was great like I just put a piece of jigsaw one by one I am very patient to this drama I love watching the story growing..LYH and Changmin you are great couple!!

Pach, I read your comments and I just wonder how can you so confident that Dong Joo just kiss Jin Young to thank you and good bye???? I hope you are right otherwise a lot of tears at the end.

I think everybody who get in this topic are waiting for Alexus's recaps hahaha, I hope she not sneezes a lot.

waaaahh!!! Ranchers, I just watched ep 11.. and to tell you all the truth, I cried...

I am feeling the pain of DJ...

She's someone who didn't take grudges on the past even if the past

had caused her to be in pain...

right now I don't hate ANYONE amongst the 4 characters..

even if Ahjussi chose to broke up with DJi in order to

keep his wife by his side, I can still feel his pain and

that's why I can't hate him now.. :tears:

as for Djoo who keeps on worrying about Dji, I am

happy that he still have concerns on her... maybe

he still can't understand what he still feels for

Dji but the PURE thought that he worries, have concern

for Dji, keeps on helping Dji (even he is mean in his words)

gave me a feeling of a TRUE LOVE means,,,

as for JY, I still feel that its UNFAIR for her...

In the first place., Djoo was the first one who

showed interest on her. and I think she's not irrational.

As of now I kinda like her character...

As for Dji, I can't blame her for being mean to Djoo..

If I'm in her place, and be in too much pain,

I might act like her being mean to anyone...

But I should admit its unfair in Djoo's side.. haaizz..

right now, I am so concerned what will Djoo's GP will do

since his mom told him already that Djoo is with

Dji at Jeju... GP's initial reaction is not good.

About the ep 12 preview, when I saw Ahjussi's crying expression,

I can feel that he is pain, letting go and breaking Dji's heart..

preview 12

*seems like JY is giving Djoo time and she's waiting for him

*Ahjussi is crying then Dji's voice-over saying: Day and night, I can't think of anyone but Ahjussi.. Can't we start over again?

*DJ: Until now, you still don't stop meeting him?

Why that jerk follows you?

*I can't really understand Ahjussi's line here.. SORRY..

*Djoo: Haven't I warned you, you do this again and I won't really hold up..

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

Paradise Ranch Episode 11 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Paradise Ranch 1-11 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/302-paradise-ranch-2011-episode-1-11/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

hi bibidep..

this is my reason for feeling so confident about Mr. Han Dongju...look back at the relationship between HDJ and JY both looking like a perfect lover for years but HDJ did not say any words until he discovered DJ he was in pain when he confessed to JY at the beer room..and DJ over heard..he did not jump for joy, did he?

don't count DJ I thought he has no one to be that close to him apart from JY (who always look very sweet at YH Ahjussi) plus HDJ's parent (esp. dad) is on her side but I don't think its mean anything more than just "good friend" or someone who walk in your lonely life!! blush.gif

the real HDJ the only HDJ is found in front of LDJ not JY well JY has not done anything bad yet but she is not the right woman for HDJ he needs someone like Daji..

we have seen kiss between Daji and Ahjussi already so last night was Dongju and JY...the next and the only kiss I am waiting for is between Dongju and Daji, are you with me? :lol:

Guest alexus

EPISODE 11 SUMMARY

DONGJOO SEES JINYOUNG AND CALLS HER NAME SHE IS IN SHOCK AND WALKS AWAY FROM THEM. DONGJOO FOLLOWS AND RINGS THE DOORBELL TO HER PLACE AND CALLS HER NAME BUT SHE DOES NOT ANSWER

AT THE BAR THE LADY BASHES DONGJOO BECAUSE HE IS NOT AT THE BAR AND THAT SHE KNEW HE WAS NOT RIGHT WHEN HE BROUGHT A GIRL TO WORK AND HE WASN’T A GOOD CHARACTER. DAJI YELLS AT HER SAYING HE HAD AN URGENT REASON AND THAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE HER SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT DONGJOO AND THAT HE NEVER MISSED WORK FOR A MONTH WITHOUT A GOOD REASON. THE LADY IS SPEECHLESS THAT DAJI WOULD TAKE DONGJOO’S SIDE

DONGJOO IS WAITING OUTSIDE JINYOUNG’S PLACE AND FINALLY JINYOUNG INVITES DONGJOO IN. SHE BREWS SOME COFFEE

JY: IT’S BLACK RIGHT? LET’S JUST HAVE IT BLACK. THERE IS NO SUGAR

YOU ARE LIKE AN IDIOT, SITTING THERE FOR 30 MINUTES WITHOUT A WORD. WISH YOU WOULD TRY TO EXPLAIN.

HDJ: SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU

JY: BESIDES NOT TELLING ME, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE WHAT OU ARE SORRY FOR? IT’S NOT LIKE I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE DIVORCED BEFORE SO WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST SAY IT? THEN AGAIN, I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING EITHER

HDJ: JINYOUNG-A

JY: IS IT ALL OVER?? IS IT THE PAST NOW WITH DAJI-SSI?

HDJ: IT BOTHERS MY MIND BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS GETS USED. I DON’T WANT TO TALK IN LENGTH ABOUT WHY I COULDN’T TELL YOU, I HOPED YOU WOULDN’T KNOW ABOUT IT

JY: IF I WAS A FRIEND I SHOULD SAY HDJ IS WONDERFUL AND GREAT FOR HELPING THE FORMAL WIFE BUT I CAN’T SEEM TO DO IT. I AM SO ANGRY AND SO HURT BUT I DON’T THINK I CAN STOP SEEING YOU, I MUST LIKE YOU A LOT DONGJOO-A

HE WIPES AWAY THE TEARS AND JINYOUNG MOVES IN TO KISS HIM

AT THE RANCH DAJI LOOKS WORRIED AND IS WAITING FOR DONGJOO

LDJ: HOW DID IT GO?? JINYOUNG-SII MUST BE VERY UPSET. WHAT DID SHE SAY?

HDJ: WHAT ARE YOU CURIOUS ABOUT; YOU THINK WE MIGHT HAVE SPLIT UP?

LDJ: BECAUSE YOU LEFT LIKE THAT I WAS WORRIED AND SORRY

HDJ: THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE SORRY FOR SO GO BACK IN

THE WIFE IS LOOKING THROUGH THE ALBUMS AND LOOKS AT HER RING SITTING ON THE BENCH AND PUTS IT ON. YH IS DRINKING AGAIN IN THOUGHT AND DAJI IS LOOKING AT HER WATCH YH GOT FOR HER IN COMFORT

AT THE HILL DAJI IS SITTING AT THE BENCH AND YH COMES TO MEET HER

YH: YOU ARE HERE WAITING HERE BEFORE ME

LDJ: BECAUSE I HAVE YOUR WATCH

YH: IS THE PREPARATION FOR THE RACE DAY GOING WELL?

LDJ: OF COURSE, THERE WILL ALSO BE A RODEO COMPETITION SO MAKE SURE YOU COMPETE. IF YOU WIN YOU GET A DIGITAL CAMERA!

YH: SHOULD I?? IF I GET THE PRIZE I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU…… YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK ME RIGHT? 6 PM IS GOOD FOR ME, HOW ABOUT YOU

LDJ: THAT’S OKAY WITH ME AS WELL

YH: COME TO MY PLACE, I WILL MAKE YOU SOMETHING DELICIOUS.

AT DONGJOO’S OFFICE DAJI AND SECRETARY LEE ARE WORKING

LEE: EVEN YOU GET ALL THESE FORM, NOT SURE IF THE RACE DAYWILL HAPPEN

LDJ: WHY?

LEE: EVEN IF YOU AND DIRECTOR (DONGJOO) LIKE THE PLAN, THE CHAIRMAN AND THE BOARD…

HDJ INTERRUPTS: SECRETARY LEE, DO YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO? PLEASE DO YOU WORK OUTSIDE

LDJ: IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THE RACE DAY?

HDJ: THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT, I HAVE TO LOOK AT MY FILES SO YOU GET OUT TOO.

THE DAD IS COMPLAINING TO GRANDPA ABOUT HOW DONGJOO IS NOT DOING A PROPER JOB AND THAT HEY WILL NEED TO INTERVENE. GRANDPA SAYS JUST LET HIM BE. GRANDPA ASKS WHY HE WASN’T TOLD ABOUT DAJI’S DAD BEING THE TRAINER FOR THEIR HORSE. GRANDPA SAYS EVEN IF THE KIDS HAVE ENDED THEIR RELATIONSHIP THEY HAVE A LONG HISTORY / DESTINY BETWEEN DAJI’S FATHER AND THEM AND LEAVES DISGRUNTED. DAD IS NOT HAPPY ABOUT BEING STILL IN ANY CONTACT WITH DAJI’S DAD AND THE MOTHER SAYS IF THEIR DESTINY COULD BE ENDED THAT EASILY WHY WOULD SHE HAVE STUCK AROUND THIS LONG. DAD SAYS THAT IF JINYOUNG’S FAMILY BECOMES THE INLAWS DONGJOO’S FUTURE IS SET

HE IS AT SOME BOOK SIGNING?? NOT SURE BUT A PARTY AND TRIES TO IMPRESS JINYOUNG’S FATHER AND THAT THEIR CHILDREN ARE CLOSE AND HOW HAPPY HE IS THAT JINYOUNG IS DOING WONDERFUL WORK. HE OFFERS TO TAKE CARE OF JINYOUNGS FATHER AT THAT RESORT BUT HER DAD DISSES HIM AND JUST LEAVES

BACK AT RESORT YH AND JINYOUG MEET

JY: OPPA, HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DAJI-SSI, WHAT IS THIS, LOOKS LIKE A FACE THAT KNOWS IT ALL?

YH: YOU FOUND OUT

JY: SYH, YOU ARE SOMETHING. HOW WAS IT AFTER YOU FOUND OUT? DAJI-SSI AND DONGJOO

YH: DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU? IF YOU REVERSED ROLES THEN IT ISN’T SOMETHING YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND BUT WHEN YOU ARE FACED WITH IT FOR REAL, YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF

JY: IS BEING HUSBAND AND WIFE IN THE PAST THAT BIG?? EVENTHOUGH IT IS OVER DO YOU CONTINUE TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER?

(DONGJOO WALKS IN AND OVERHEARS)

YH: IS THAT IT. I THINK IT IS OVER THEN I GET MIXED UP IN IT AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR 5 YEARS

JY: ISN’T IT OVER WITH MIL-HYE SSI?

YH: MIL-HYE, HER MOTHER PASSED AWAY

JY: SO?

YH: SHE DOESN’T HAVE ANY FAMILY, I LEFT AFTER HELPING WITH THE FUNERAL

JY: YOUR SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR MIL-HYE SSI IS A SICKNESS. YOU CAN STOP NOW

YH: I THOUGHT I DID EVERYTHING I HAD TOO, I SAID IT WASN’T MY FAULT, NOW I DOUBT WHETHER IT MAY NOT BE THE CASE, SHE WORKED CONFIDENT AND HAPPY, BUT I THINK I MIGHT BE THE ONE TO HAVE WRECKED HER THIS WAY

DONGJOO AFTER HEARING ALL THIS CALLS DAJI

DAJI: WHAT?

HDJ: WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

LDJ: I AM OUTSIDE

HDJ: OUTSIDE WHERE?

LDJ: YOU YELL FOR NO REASON. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF YOU KNEW, I AM NOT TELLING AND I DON’T KNOW!!

HDJ: WE NEED TO TALK

LDJ: I AM BUSY NOW, I HAVE PLANS

HDJ: ARE YOU MEETING THE BASTARD SEO YUNHO?

LDJ: IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT LATER AT HOME

HDJ: YA! DON’T MEET THAT BASTARD

LDJ: WHO ARE YOU CALLING BASTARD? BESIDES YOU MEET JINYOUNG SO WHY SHOULDN’T I SEE HIM. WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

HDJ: DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE WAS FOR THE ONE WEEK? (DAJI HANGS UP); YOU DUMMY.

AT YH’S PLACE WIFE IS WAITING FOR HIM

YH: WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?

WIFE HANDS HIM THE ENVELOPE: THEY MONEY YOU GAVE ME I HAVE NO NEED FOR IT NOW. IF MOM’S SURGERY WENT WELL I WAS GOING TO GET A PLACE WHERE THE AIR WAS FRESH, THANK YOU, FOR THE MONEY AND FOR THE FUNERAL

YH: STAY AT THE PENSION TEMPORARILY, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I WILL….

WIFE: YOU CAN STOP NOW; YOU DID MORE THAN YOU NEEDED TO. I HAVE A PLACE TO STAY SO DON’T WORRY. OUR END ISN’T SO BAD RIGHT?? TAKE CARE.

SHE GETS UP TO LEAVE AND YH FOLLOWS HER OUT AND DAJI MUMBLES: WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS TELLING ME NOT TO SEE HIM!

SHE SEES THE WIFE AND YH HOLDING HER BACK GRABBING HER ARM

YH: MIL-HYE A, LET’S TALK INSIDE. DID YOU JUST COME HERE TO GIVE ME THE MONEY?? THEN YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO COME IN PERSON. WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THERE? IF YOU GO LIKE THIS YOU WILL DRINK YOURSELF TO SLEEP, AND IF THAT FAILS YOU WILL HAVE TO START THE MEDS THAT YOU JUST WEANED OFF, AND THEN LIKE LAST TIME…..

WIFE: SO, YOU WANT TO KEEP ME BESIDE YOU TO LOOK AFTER ME, THEN YOU ARE ALSO TELLING ME TO WATCH YOU DATE THAT GIRL, I DON’T HAVE THAT STRONG OF A HEART

YH: MIL-HYE A

WIFE: DON’T CALL MY NAME LIKE THAT. DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT AS IF THERE IS SOMETHING LEFT BETWEEN US. DON’T MAKE ME HOPE. YOU HAVE NO PLACE FOR ME. DON’T WORRY, I WON’T TAKE THE BOTTLE OF SLEEPING PILLS WHILE DRUNK

YH: YOU JUST MADE ME WORRY ABOUT YOU, YOU ALWAYS HAD. THAT IS WHY I CAN’T LEAVE YOU ALONE, I CAN’T LET YOU GO

(DAJI HEARS ALL THIS OMG)

DONGJOO GRABS SIGNALS WITH HIS HEAD QUIETLY TO LET’S GO.

YH: EVEN IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE, I FEEL LIKE THIS WAY.

WIFE AND YH TURNS TO SEES DAJI HURT

HDJ: DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE TO SEE

AND TAKES HER AWAY.

LDJ: I HAD SOMETHING TO SAY TO AHJUSSI, I HAD SOMETHING TO ASK HIM, WHY I COULDN’T GET A HOLD OF HIM, WHERE HE WAS?

HDJ: HE DIDN’T CONTACT YOU OR GO ON THE TRIP BECAUSE HE WAS HELPING THAT WOMAN WITH THE FUNERAL

LDJ: I AM GOING TO ASK AHJUSSI DIRECTLY

HDJ: ARE YOU STUPID, DO YOU NOT HAVE A BRAIN, CAN’T YOU THINK?

HOW MUCH MORE ARE YOU GOING TO GET USED. SYH IS NOT OVER WITH THAT WOMAN? DON’T YOU GET IT EVEN AFTER WHAT YOU JUST SAW?

DAJI IS AT THE RANCH, TELLING HERSELF, IT’S OKAY, IT’S OKAY

YH LOOKS AT THE RING, THINKING ABOUT DAJI’S EXPRESSION THAT AFTERNOON. HE REMEMBERS WHAT DAJI SAID ABOUT THE RING AND HOW IF IT FITS AT A MAN’S LITTLE FINGER AND A WOMAN’S RING FINGER THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE FOREVER.

AT THE HILL BY THE BLUE BENCH DAJI AND YH MEET.

YH IS ALREADY THERE WAITING FOR HER

LDJ: I THOUGHT I WOULD BE FIRST

YH: ABOUT YESTERDAY, THAT PERSON EXPERIENCED A TOUGH SITUATION. I WILL HAVE TO STAY BY HER SIDE

LDJ: FOR HOW LONG? DO YOU LOVE HER?

YH: I AM NOT SURE. I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, BUT I WORRY, AND FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER HER AND SEEING YOU WHILE FEELING THIS WAY WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR ALL OF US.

HE GETS UP TO LEAVE AND DAJI GRABS HIM

YH: I KNOW HOW SELFISH IT IS FOR ME TO SAY THESE WORDS TO YOU NOW, BUT MY HEART RACED AND I WAS VERY HAPPY WHILE SEEING YOU.

LDJ: WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING IS PAST TENSE?? I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL WANTING TO TAKE CARE OF HER BUT I CAN WAIT FOR YOU… I WILL WAIT FOR YOU

YH: DON’T WAIT FOR ME

YH LEAVES, POOR DAJI SHE IS CRYING HER HEART OUT

BACK AT YH’S PLACE THE WIFE IS SITTING AT THE COUCH

YH: DID YOU GET TO NAP?

WIFE: I AM LEAVING TOMORROW. AS FOR THE MANNHATTAN APARTMENT,

YH: DON’T GO. I WAS IRRESPONSIBLE TO YOU. EVEN WHEN WE WERE NOT SEEING EYE TO EYE, I BLAMED YOU AND DIDN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I AM ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR COMING TO THIS POINT. WE WILL DROP THE HOPE THAT WE CAN GO BACK TO THE PAST AND LETS TRY. IF IT GETS TOUGH WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT WORK. EVEN IF IT GETS TOUGHER, THEN WE WILL THINK ABOUT IT THEN.

WIFE: WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID? YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME GO WHEN I WANTED TO LEAVE. WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ONTO ME AGAIN? WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU?

YH: LET’S TAKE CARE OF THE MANHATTAN APARTMENT TOGETHER. I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE HEAD OFFICE

WIFE: I KNOW I SHOULDN’T BE HOLDING ONTO YOU, I KNOW I HAVE NO SHAME BUT I AM TOO SCARED TO STAY BY MYSELF, I AM SORRY, SO SORRY

YH HUGS TO COMFORT HER

HDJ DRIVES UP TO THE RANCH

HDJ: YA, WHY AREN’T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE AND WHERE AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UPTO AL THIS TIME? DONGJOO WALKS UP TO HER AND SAYS: CAN ‘T YOU HEAR ME?? WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS?

HE SEES DAJI CRYING HER HEART OUT IN AGONY BUT CANNOT REACH OUT TO COMFORT HER. (JUST HUG HER PLEASE!!!!)

DONGJOO WAITS FOR DAJI OUTSIDE ON THE WAY TO WORK. SHE WALKS OUT LOOKING LIKE A ZOMBIE

HDJ: WHY DON’T YOU WASH YOUR HAIR?

LDJ: IT’S ONLY BEEN SEVERAL DAYS

HDJ: IT’S INSIDE OUT. YOU’RE VEST, YOU WORE IT INSIDE OUT.

LDJ: I GUESS IT IS

DE RUNS AFTER DAJI: UNNIE, ARE YOU NOT EATING?? HOW MANY DAYS HAS IT BEEN? YOU’RE NOT EATING NOR DRINKING, DO YOU WANT TO DIE OF STARVATION?

LDJ: IT’S BECAUSE MY STOAMCH DOESN’T’ FEEL WELL. I AM TAKING AN ORANGE AND MILK SO COME STRAIGHT HOME AFTER SCHOOL. DON’T BE LATE

DE: UNNIE, YOU JUST BEHAVE.

AT THE OFFICE

THINGS ARE FALLING APART AND THEY ARGUE ABOUT SEO YUNHO AND DAJI WANTING TO RESIGN BUT DONGJOO SAYS TO JUST LEAVE IT.

AT THE STABLE DAJI IS WORKING AND DONGJOO COMES TO VISIT WITH LUNCH

HDJ: I BROUGHT SOME LEFTOVERS FROM LUNCH BUFFET.

LDJ: THANKS, I WILL EAT THEM WELL

HDJ: YOU HAVE TO EAT IT FAST BECAUSE IT SUSHI, IT MIGHT SPOIL

SHE EATS IT INFRONT HIM

HDJ: IF YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE I WILL TAKE SOME MORE FOR SUPPER

LDJ: THAT’S OKAY, I DON’T LIKE SUSHI VERY MUCH, RAW FISH SHOULD BE RAW FISH AND RICE SHOULD BE RICE. I DON’T LIKE THE TASTE OF IT MIXING

HDJ: WHY ARE YOU SHOVING IT IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SAY IT IS SO SO?

LDJ: YOU TOLD ME TO EAT IT BECAUSE IT WILL SPOIL. THEIR BUFFET CAKE LOOKS SO YUMMY, IF YOU GO THERE AGAIN YOU CAN BRING THOSE.

HDJ: DID YOU PUT AN ORDER?

LDJ: IF THERE ARE ANY LEFT OVERS I AM JUST ASKING TO BRING SOME HOME

SHE TAKES THE SUSHI AND CONTINUES TO EAT

HDJ: ARE YOU NOT GOING TO WORK FOR THE RACE DAY PROJECT

LDJ: IT’S BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH PART TIME WORK SO IT IS GETTING TO BE TOUGH AND I ALSO CAN’T FOCUS NOW

HDJ: THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU TO SNAP OUT OF IT. JUST KEEP ON WORKING ON IT. I TOLD SECRETARY KIM ALREADY.

LDJ: I DON’T WANT TO

HDJ: WHY DON’T YOU WANT TO, FOR WHAT REASON

JY AND ASSISTANT COME AROUND THE CORNER

HDJ: I WAS REALLY GOING TO KEEP IT INSIDE BUT...

JY: DONGJOO-A

DONGJOO AND JY LOOK AT THE RENOVATIONS

HDJ: DOESN’T LOOK MUCH DIFFERENT FROM LAST WEEK

JY: I AM WORKING SLOW ON PURPOSE SO I CAN TIME IT WITH WHEN YOU ARE GOING BACK TO SEOUL

HDJ: I AM NOT SURE WHEN I WILL GET ALL THE CONSENT FORMS

JY: DO YOU HAVE TO STAY AT DAJI-SSI’S PLACE UNTIL YOU GET ALL THE CONSENT FORMS? WHY DO YOU LOOK SO SHOCKED, RELAX, I JUST ASKED FOR FUN.

HDJ: I GUESS IT HAS TO BE TEMPORARILY, IT IS BOTHERING YOU?

JY: HONESTLY SPEAKING, IT SORT OF DOES

HDJ: ACTUALLY,

JY TAKES A PIC OF HIS EXPRESSION: I GUESS THIS IS THE POSE OF HDJ NOT BEING ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU’RE NERVOUS. I WILL KEEP IT IN MIND

HDJ: WHY ARE YOU TEASING LIKE THIS? IS IT FUN FOR YOU?

JY: DAJI-SSI HAS SEPERATED FROM YH OPPA, AND THE FORMAL HUSBAND IS BESIDE HER, LIKE USUAL YOU WILL BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT HER.

IF I BECOME SERIOUS HERE IT WOULDN'T BE LIGHT HEARTED.

AT THE RANCH FOREST OWNER DEMANDING WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO FOR FOREST? DAJI SAYS SHE CAN MAKE HIM RUN ON THE RACE DAY THAT SHE HAS SEEN HIS KIND OF SYMPTOMS AND KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. THE OWNER HURTS HER FEELINGS THAT EVEN IF YOUR RELATIONSHIP HAS CRASHED YOU SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE WORK AND PLEASURE? THAT WITH THE RACE DAY COMING UP, HOW MANY TIMES HAS SHE TRAINED FOREST THIS WEEK.

DE: WHY DON’T GO AROUND TELLING THE WHOLE TOWN THAT YOU GOT DUMPED. YOU KEEP ON ACTING LIKE THIS, I REBEL BIG TIME.

(DAJI CAN’T KEEP IT TOGETHER)

FOREST OWNER FEELS CHEATED NOT BECAUSE DAJI IS NOT TAKING CARE OF FOREST BUT OF YH HURTING DAJI LIKE THAT. PROMISING TO TAKE HER ON THE TRIP AND GETTING HER HOPES UP WHEN YH HAD A WIFE. HE THINKS IF THINGS ARE THIS WAY MAYBE DAJI COULD GET BACK WITH DONGJOO BUT THE LADY INFORMS HIM THAT DONGJOO HAS HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND. HE WONDERS HOW HE WILL GET PAID FOR THE HORSE WHEN BOTH OF TH RELATIONSHIPS HAVE CRASHED. HE GRABS HER HAND THAN THE BAR OWNER GET PISSED AND SHOOS HIM AWAY. FOREST OWNER SAYS, I ALMOST POOPED MY PANTS TO THE BAR OWNER FOR STARTLING HIM. LOL.

DONGJOO RUSHES HOME TO LOOK FOR DAJI AND OVER HEARS DE

DE: WHETHER YOU HEAT UP AND DIE, UNNI YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT

AND RUNS OUT

HDJ: WHAT IS GOING ON?

HE WALKS INTO DAJI’S ROOM AND TOUCHE HER FORHEAD AND SAYS:

LET’S GET UP TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL,

LDJ: THAT’S OKAY, I WILL HAVE SOME MED LATER

HDJ: YOU HAVE TO EAT SOMETHING TO TAKE THE MEDICINE

LDJ: IT’S OKAY. I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF. I JUST HAVE A BAD FLU, IT WILL GET BETTER SOON

HDJ: DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEEING HIM, TO THIS EXTENT, DO YOU HAVE TO SUFFER IN AGONY INFRONT OF ME

LDJ: YOU KNOW I HAVE NO TACT AND STUPID AT TIMES. IT WAS BRIEF BUT MY HEART FLUTTERED A LOT. I LIVED HAVING FORGOTTEN THOSE EMOTIONS BUT AFTER MEETING AHJUSSI… WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW; I AM SORRY FOR SHOWING YOU THIS SIDE OF ME. AS MUCH AS I LIKE HIM, I WILL NEED TIME TO GET OVER THIS

DONGJOO GOES TO SEE YH

HDJ: IT IS COMPLETELY OVER WITH DAJI. CAN’T YOU THINK IT OVER?

YH: (HE SAYS SOMETHING NEED TO BE LOOKED OVER AND MAYBE A MEETING?? BUSINESS JARGON I DON’T GET)

HDJ: TO LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE BECAUSE YOU THINK IT IS YOUR DUTY IS A STUPID ACT. I DIDN’T WANT TO SAY THIS BUT DAJI LIKE YOU A LOT. YOU TOO ARE NOT TAKING THIS RELATIONSHIP LIGHTLY, SO

YH: FOR YOU IS IT ALSO DUE TO FEEL IT IS YOUR DUTY, YOU ACTING SO FORTHCOMING LIKE THIS CAN YOU ASSURE THAT IT IS BECAUSE OF DUTY ONLY? BUT I AM NOT LIKE THAT. I MEASURED BOTH OF THEM CAREFULLY AND CHOSE THAT SIDE THAT WAS HEAVIER.

HDJ: I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. HAVING YOUR MRS RIGHT BESIDE YOU DON’T YOU THINK THIS IS TOO MUCH. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY PENSION IN JEJU. THIS IS NOT IT. DON’T YOU EVER PUT THAT CHILD (DAJI) ON YOUR SCALE? IF YOU SHAKE HER AS YOU PLEASE, I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT.

DONGJOO WALKS AWAY, ONLY TO FIND DAJI AT THE FOOT OF THE STAIRCASE, HAVING HEARD EVERYTHING. SHE GLARES AT HIM IN TEARS AND WALK AWAY.

DAJI IS BACK AT THE STABLE WORKING AND DONGJOO THROWS DOWN THE EQUIPMENT

HDJ: STOP WORKING AT THE STABLE PART TIME

LDJ: I AM BUSY, WHEN THE FEED COMES IN I HAVE TO ORGANIZE IT AND

HDJ: ARE YOU SAYING YOU ARE GOING TO CONTIUE WORKING HERE?? EVEN AFTER YOU SAW EVERYTHING EARLIER?

LDJ: I HAVE TO MAKE MONEY. I DON’T HAVE THE LUXURY OF START AND STOPPING WORK BASED ON MY MOOD.

HDJ: IS IT MONEY AGAIN. FINE I WILL GIVE YOU MONEY SO…

LDJ: I AM GREATFUL FOR TAKING CARE OF A POOR PERSON BUT WHY DON’T YOU JUST PUT IT TO REST NOW. I AM AWARE THAT I AM GETTING AN OVERFLOWING AMOUNT HELP FROM YOU ALREADY

HDJ: IS THAT THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN TALK TO ME, I AM RIGHT NOW….

LDJ: JUST LET ME BE. WHO ARE YOU TO BE ACTING LIKE THIS WITH MY AFFAIRS? WHY DID YOU SEE AHJUSSI AND …. WHEN DID YOU ASK YOU GO TRY TO CHANGE AHJUSSI’S DECISION…? WHAT ARE YOU? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

HDJ: THAT’S RIGHT. WHO AM I? WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT NOW?

HE TURNS AND WALKS AWAY.

DAJI’S DAD AND MOM WALK AND TALK ABOUT HOW HE DOESN’T WANT ANY HELP FROM THEM. I THINK SHE IS OFFERING THE JOB AT THE RESORT SO HE CAN BE CLOSE TO DAJI. THOUGH THEIR RELATIONSHIP EXTENDS WAY BEFORE THEY BECAME INLAWS, HE DOESN’T WANT DAJI GETTING HELP FROM DONGJOO. DAJI HAD A TOUGH TIME GETTING OVER DONGJOO AFTER THEIR BREAK UP. ANYWAY POSSIBLE SINCE SHE HAS GOTTEN OVER HIM, HE DOESN’T WANT THEM TO GET INVOLVED IN ANYWAY.

DONGJOO IS DRINKING AND GETS A PHONE CALL FROM HIS MOM.

HDJ: HEY, LADY LEE, IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME

MOM: ARE YOU DRINKING?

HDJ: YES, DRINKING SOME NOW

MOM: IS IT TOUGH GOING?

HDJ: FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN ALWAYS PLAYING AROUND, TO WORK, CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE TO DO. WHAT NOT TO DO. SO IT IS HARD. I WISH I COULD DRAW A LINE RIGHT UP TO HERE BUT I CAN’T SEEM TO. I KEEP ON GOING PAST THE LINE. CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHY (DAJI) IS LIVING LIFE GETTING USED, MAKES ME MAD. SHE IS SUFFERING BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I DON’T SEEMS TO KNOW ANYTHING

(DONGJOO DOESN’T MENTION DAJI’S NAME DIRECTLY BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS TALKING WITH HER IN MIND. I THINK MOM KNOWS EXACTLY WHO HE IS TALKING ABOUT)

RANCH DAJI MAKES BREAKFAST

HDJ: I MADE BREAKFAST, HAVE SOME AND GO. I EVEN MADE AN EGG DISH THAT YOU LIKE

HDJ: THAT’S OKAY

LDJ: ABOUT YESTERDAY

HDJ: I WAS MISTAKEN ABOUT YESTERDAY. YOUR WORDS WERE RIGHT. WHO AM I ANYWAYS? I AM SORRY

AND HE WALKS OUT

AT THE STABLE DAJI RUNS INTO THE WIFE

DAJI SEES THE RING ON HER FINGER AS SHE SIDE SWEEPS HER BANGS

WIFE: YOU WERE WORKING HERE?

LDJ: I WORK HERE AND THERE AS IT COMES UP

WIFE: UNTIL I FIND A PLACE I WILL BE STAYING HERE

LDJ: SO? ARE YOU TELLING ME TO RESIGN FROM HERE?

WIFE: THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING?

LDJ: THEN WHAT? WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME.?

WIFE: YES, I DID A USELESS THING

LDJ: I AM NOT THANKFUL EVEN ONE BIT THOUGH YOU ARE ADRESSING ME FORMALLY AND TELLING ME WHERE YOU ARE STAYING. WE ARE NOT THE TYPE TO BE TALKING COMFORTABLE WITH ONE ANOTHER LIKE THIS. SO FROM NOW ON, EVEN IF WE MEET, GO ON PRETENDING YOU DIDN’T SEE ME. I AM ASKING POLITELY.

WIFE: SHE IS PRETTY/ (GOOD HEART) AS ALWAYS.

DAJI IS WALKING DOWN THE HALL AND SEES YH WALKING DOWN WITH HIS ASSSISTANT. THEY WALK PAST EACH OTHER TRYING TO AVOID EACH OTHER’S GAZE

LDJ: WHAT DONGJOO’S SAID WAS RIGHT. I HAVE TO QUIT THIS JOB. I SHOULDN’T TURN AROUND, I SHOULDN’T TURN AROUND

SHE TURNS AROUND AND SEES YH WALKING AWAY AND SAYS:

I SAID YOU SHOULDN’T TURN AROUND

SHE CRIES AND WALKS AWAY THEN YH TURNS AFTER AND LOOKS AT HER WALKING AWAY

AT THE RANCH DAJI GETS A CALL FROM DE’S SCHOOL AND SAYS SHE DIDN’T COME TO SCHOOL. SHE RUNS TO THEIR ROOM AND IT IS A MESS.

? IF SHE RAN AWAY??

JY AND DONGJOO ARE ON A DATE

HDJ: YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO DATE ALL DAY AND IT IS DONE ALREADY AT 5PM??

JY: I WANT TO DO THAT BUT THE GIRLS WON’T LEAVE ME ALONE. WORK DOESN’T GET DONE WITHOUT ME...

(THE PHONE RINGS BUT DONGJOO DOESN’T ANSWER)

JY: WHAT KIND OF CALL IS IT THAT YOU ARE IGNORING IT AGAIN?

HDJ: IT’S A CALL I DON’T HAVE TO ANSWER. I WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW

JY: IT IS A FIRST DATE AFTER THE KISS; I’LL CALL YOU LATER IS IT??

HDJ: AH, IS THAT THE CASE

JY GIVE HIM A PECK

HDJ: YOU TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING ANYWAYS.

THE PHONE RINGS AGAIN AND HE FINALLY ANSWERS

HDJ: ARE YOU PAYING RENT TO MY PHONE, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU CONSTANTLY CALLING??

LDJ IS CRYING ON THE OTHER END: DONGJOO-A

AT THE SCHOOL THE BAR KID IS RUNNING AROUND LOOKING FOR DE.

DAJI AND DONGJOO ARE ALL LOOKING FOR DE.

MOM IS THINKING ABOUT WHAT DONGJOO HAD SAID EARLIER ON THE PHONE WHILE HE WAS DRINKING

MOM: DID YOU NEED ANYTHING

GRANDPA: HAVE A SEAT. YOUR FACE LOOKS DARK LAST COUPLE DAYS, ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT SOMETHING? DON’T KEEP IT INSIDE TOO LONG

MOM: DONGJOO CAN’T BE LEFT THERE ANYLONGER. PLEASE CALL HIM BACK TO SEOUL

GRANDPA: WELL WHY?

MOTHER: DONGJOO IS WITH DAJI RIGHT NOW

GRANDPA: WHO, WHO IS HE WITH??

MOTHER: THE RANCH IS DAJI’S RANCH. RIGHT NOW, DONGJOO IS STAYING AT DAJI’S PLACE

DAJI IS USING HER PHONE WALING DAZED AND SHE IS ABOUT TO GET RUN OVER BY A SCOOTER AND DONGJOO GRABS HER AND SAVES HER

PREVIEW EPISODE 12

JY: I WILL WAIT FOR 1 MONTH. I WILL HATE IT IF IT IS ANY LONGER

YH: THAT CHILD (DAJI). I DIDN’T SEE HER HALF HEARTEDLY

DAJI: I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL DAY, CAN’T YOU COME BACK TO ME?

HDJ: HAVE YOU STILL NOT COME TO YOUR SENSES, WHY DID YOU FOLLOW HIM?

YH: DON’T YOU THINK ACTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF DAJI IS A BIT OVERBOARD?

HDJ: I WARNED YOU BEFORE. IF YOU FOOL AROUND WITH HER AGAIN, I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE!!

EDIT:

WOW. DARKSMURF IS SUPER FAST. DID YOU GUYS STILL NEED THE RECAPS. LET ME KNOW. NOT SURE SINCE THE SUBS ARE COMING OUT RIGHT AWAY :)

Guest bibidep

hi bibidep..

this is my reason for feeling so confident about Mr. Han Dongju...look back at the relationship between HDJ and JY both looking like a perfect lover for years but HDJ did not say any words until he discovered DJ he was in pain when he confessed to JY at the beer room..and DJ over heard..he did not jump for joy, did he?

don't count DJ I thought he has no one to be that close to him apart from JY (who always look very sweet at YH Ahjussi) plus HDJ's parent (esp. dad) is on her side but I don't think its mean anything more than just "good friend" or someone who walk in your lonely life!! blush.gif

the real HDJ the only HDJ is found in front of LDJ not JY well JY has not done anything bad yet but she is not the right woman for HDJ he needs someone like Daji..

we have seen kiss between Daji and Ahjussi already so last night was Dongju and JY...the next and the only kiss I am waiting for is between Dongju and Daji, are you with me? :lol:

Hi Pach, hahaha of course I'm with you to the next kiss between Dong Joo and Da Ji. I hope all the spoilers and the pictures of those two having a sweet moment is not a dream of Dong Joo again. Last time he did imagine Da Ji with Ahjussi that why I'm scare about that. How is Dong Joo going to tell Yin Young that he love Da Ji??? It's difficul for him to say. And if he not say anything to Da Ji I don't think Da Ji can guess what Dong Joo feelings is, may be his grandpa going to helps him.

P.S. @Alexus: Of course we need your recaps, I can not watch the sub from darkSmurk until somebody upload on the web, so at least I have to wait until Thursday. Thank you for your recaps.

Archived