Trouble removing eyeliner after tightlining :?

Frein

Guest epicpwnage

o_o......i don't have to replace my eyemakeup remover frequently and it definately is not corrosive O_O what have YOU been using?!

not to fear! lol its clinically tested to make sure that eye makeup removers do not harm your eyes in any way (unless you're pouring it dead on) lol just get a cotton swab or cotton PAD (the flat circle ones) for a quick dip and put it where your eyeliner is. wipe it off, and wash with warm water and if you want, face wash.

I use Lancome's bifacil, i heard the clinique "take the day off" is really good and the neutragena is good...vaseline is good too

a little goes a long way, you don't need a lot of makeup remover to remove eyeliner, especially since its in such a tight spot, just use a cotton swab to rub it off with remover. it should come right off and you wont be hurting your eyes.

be careful! you only get 1 pair of eyes your whole life!

@frein

Don't listen to epicpwnage. Eye makeup remover is not corrosive. There are no reports that I know of that says it is. If what you said is true, don't you think the makeup community would know about it? If you can provide proof that it is, I stand corrected. I have 30+ sample bottles of BiFacil that I've had for a little over two years. Nothing has happened to the bottles.

I have been usinv Olive Oil cause I don't wanna kill my eyes.... Cause I love my eyes :D

& Trust me, your samples of course won't melt... Have you went to science class? >_> Such a little bottle of course won't have much effect. Think about hundreds of gallons of eye make up remover in a factory staying over night. It'd be a miracle if nothing happened to the bottles. -_- You guys... *tsk* I don't even wanna yell LOL I feel like I'm teaching 7 year olds.

Guest CaramelSweetie

I remove my eyeliner and mascara by dabbing my eye with a cotton swab that has already been drenched in eye makeup remover. I use Clinque, and it removes everything completely. I should replace it soon though. lol I keep forgetting to close the bottle whenever I use it. >< So a ton of shiz must have gotten in and yeah, not good for the eye. But thankfully nothing bad has happened.

Guest B L o T T - ii

@frein

Don't listen to epicpwnage. Eye makeup remover is not corrosive. There are no reports that I know of that says it is. If what you said is true, don't you think the makeup community would know about it? If you can provide proof that it is, I stand corrected. I have 30+ sample bottles of BiFacil that I've had for a little over two years. Nothing has happened to the bottles.

i agree with this. The thing is, what epicpwnage said was straight off Michellephan's xanga/ youtube channel. I wonder where Michellephan got the information from?

oh wait. how old are you? your other posts in other topics didn't make you sound very *smart* either :)

don't try to educate others without presenting proper information. if you can find a LEGIT source stating that the removers are corrosive and etc etc, THEN we will believe you.

i feel like im talking to a tb.

Guest skyann2010

bodyshop has great eyemakeup remover, super gentle and doesn't hurt your eyes.  i rub some on, let it sit, then remove with cotton.  for crease areas, i also use a q-tip

Archived