[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

why did JTP broke it off with SA?

If I am not mistaken, to JTP, his mission (the supposed Jun Family Revenge which never happens) take priority over everything else. So he made the judgement call to break off with SB, before the revenge takes place. (ie letting his head take control over his heart, but his heart is hurting right now with each 'progressive' episode)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest krizz_teenah

If I am not mistaken, to JTP, his mission (the supposed Jun Family Revenge which never happens) take priority over everything else. So he made the judgement call to break off with SB, before the revenge takes place. (ie letting his head take control over his heart, but his heart is hurting right now with each 'progressive' episode)

thank you so much! ooh so this is why JTP looks like he's against the family... thank you for replying! i hope he still ends up with seungah.. i so love their chemistry! :)

i think setbyul/seungah and doojoon are so much cuter and better couple than seungah and JTP ! I thought the SA&JTP couple was so awkward and forced :/ But the writers are doing a good job keeping us guessing who she's gunna end up with! (at least in my opinion! hehe)

i think setbyul/seungah and doojoon are so much cuter and better couple than seungah and JTP ! I thought the SA&JTP couple was so awkward and forced :/ But the writers are doing a good job keeping us guessing who she's gunna end up with! (at least in my opinion! hehe)

There are BTS pics of JTP & SB shot at the Airport . . . who knows who she finally chooses in the end . . . kekeke

amlm.jpg

ch_1314841925_2112220909_0.jpg

Archived