[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yenswky

Has anyone heard any news of Ga-in re-appering on All My Love?

I know the way she left the show was a bit abrupt and I hated the way they ended her storyline with Doojoon. I'm really hoping that since the show is ending soon she might do an apperance, especially since 75% of the shows episodes featuring them were about their relationship. Plus Doojoon took a long time to get over Ga-in. He might not even be over he completly since he has yet to have another mutual love line with any other characters on the show. I just hate how they ended it and want some sort of better conclusion. Please! lol

OMO! Speaking of which I was actually wondering if gain would make a appearance in the last episode and "come back from US" and then give us a happy ending for the BONG couple hahah

Guest Junieangel

I wonder when is this sitcom gonna end.. I mean it keeps dragging and dragging..

maybe many of you will disagree with me.. but the story is messed up..

Most of the characters changes with who likes who..

Guest krizz_teenah

can someone please relay seungah's love story to me now? hehehe. i read that doojoon is liking her but wont tell... ugh. i saw this coming!

Guest Mickey_89

ive just watched ep 147, very curious dont know who will end up with who

but i really ship Sunduk n Doojun, but i think theyre not supposed to be a couple, are they?

I wonder when is this sitcom gonna end..

Filming will end around end of this month (August), with the broadcast of last episode (E213??) on 17 September.

can someone please relay seungah's love story to me now? hehehe. i read that doojoon is liking her but wont tell... ugh. i saw this coming!

Currently SA is heartbroken over JTP and YDJ is being protective over her. Don't know if YDJ's deepening feelings will turn out to be love or just brotherly concern.

but i really ship Sunduk n Doojun, but i think theyre not supposed to be a couple, are they?

It would seem likely that SD will end up with OY, even though MS is dead-set against it but Dir Kim is lending support (on the sly) . . .

Guest krizz_teenah

Currently SA is heartbroken over JTP and YDJ is being protective over her. Don't know if YDJ's deepening feelings will turn out to be love or just brotherly concern.

why did JTP broke it off with SA?

i watched ep 188 without subs so i didnt understand but i know it didn't end on a happy note :( i really hope it would still be SA & JTP! :)

Archived