[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

Guest miguel09

translation of  yeohweping's post

All My Love: 120 to 200 Circuit extended episode 

Sports Korea original article last modified 2011-03-01 13:41 2011-03-01 13:55 transmission 

Enlarge text shrink text index of interest 

"All My love" is extended. 

MBC sitcom "All My Love" (planning and directing gwonikjun Species, hwanggyojin) from the originally planned 120 episodes 200 episodes have increased the amount of air. 

"All My Love" starring actor in the reverse jeonghobin Kim Butler 28 pm sports in Korea and in interviews, "" my whole love "if you will end two months was 200 episodes broadcast in September is very elongated," he said. 

"All My Love" and blow the propagation of 200 representatives of the booming winning ride MBC sitcom "High Kick> and" The Roof> Viewers will encounter over the longer term. "High Kick> A total of 167 episodes," The Roof> jongbanghaetda a total of 126 episodes. 

"All My Love" get off the air 60 to lead off the actor jeontaesuga viewers bought the inconvenience. However, by placing an actor Jean has filled the vacancy. He mounted the play before (jeontaesu) appeared in 80 episode to show up type plans. "My whole love" for the actor, Ms HANYOUNG, girl groups, such as after-school coverage of trivial fun inflicted by a cameo appearance. 12-14% ratings and popularity of the line is maintained. 

"All My Love" of the subsequent PD gimbyeonguk include "EP 3" (tentative title), the planned broadcast. Sports Korea

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlackCat

anyone else annoyed with gains and her mom's character? Omg how selfish.... I can't wait till the episode they get caught trying to get rid of seungah!

Guest mickey85

So Gain's role as a bad person in this sitcome ?

I really do not like that.I really love her in reality:mellow::tears:

Guest yobishi

i'm quoting this from AC soompi thread, for all who thought Geum Ji's role is bad

If you really watch AML carefully, actually they don't portray Geum Ji (Gain's role) as a bad person.

Actually there're soooo many scenes that portray that she's not a bad person.

For ex :

• When Geum Ji worked so hard to earn more money until she got nosebleed (because she gave Misun her first salary and told her to buy herself clothes) and Misun don't really care of her. *I remember this scene the most, coz I cried so much watching this scene)

• A few episodes later, Geum Ji knew that Misun worked and hurt herself. She told her to just stay at home. She'll be the one who work to earn money.

• Still remember when Geum Ji got angry at Seung Ah after she saw that Tae Soo gave her the hat? And she cried? Although she's angry, and jealous. But Geum Ji still texted Seung Ah and said Sorry. *she's cute right :wub: *

• Still remember when Geum Ji thought some bad guys were kidnapping DooJoon? Although she didn't really like him, and always treats him as her 'BONG', but she tried to save him. Right?

• Still remember when Geum Ji lied to Director Kim that she's the one who saved him? Yeah. She lied to him. But I could understand why. She just wanted to help her family, and she just wanted to be able to be close with her DAD. And Geum Ji's not just said, "hey Seung Ah, don't tell Director Kim that you're the one who saved him." and kkeut! NO. Geum Ji still felt really thankful to Seung Ah, Geum Ji got money from Director Kim after the incident. And she DIDN'T USE THE MONEY JUST FOR HERSELF. But she bought SeungAh dinner with the money she got.

• In the Valentine Episode, Geum Ji wanted to give Tae Soo chocolate, but she still care about Seung Ah. She asked to meet so that she could clarified everything. And it's Seung Ah's fault who didn't say her real feeling to Geum Ji.

• In the latest episode, Geum Ji found out that Seung Ah also likes Tae Soo. And yea, she's angry. I could understand why she's angry (bcoz She told Seung Ah her real feeling, but Seung Ah lies to her.) But did she do something bad to her? No. Even though she hesitated for a moment, but in the end she didn't do anything bad to her. And you should pay attention to this, everytime she wants or plans to do something bad, she'll still argue about that to herself, whether she really should do it or not. That means actually she's not a bad person. And yea~ of course you should know that Geum Ji hurts Seung Ah's foot is ACCIDENT. She didn't do it on purpose. Plus, she takes care of her, helping ALL of her part-time job, & sent her home. Even after she know that Seung Ah lied to her about Tae Soo.

Actually there are still so many scenes that portray that Geum Ji's not a bad person.

All the bad things she did, I think she did that because it's just her only choice to survive. Seriously, Geum Ji's my favorite character in AML.

She's doing all because of the circumstances, GJ tries to tell Director Kim several times about SA but Misun always came up and prevent it. i actually quite feel pity for GJ since Misun always care about OY and often used her, hope the family relation gets better in time.

PS : i'm an avid AC shipper still hoping for a twist bw GJ and OY or at least they can get along much better ^___^

Guest Special Ed

Jesus christ. I can't even finish 20 eps. How will I keep up with 200? lol. And the poor subbers.

I'll just watch it for Gain. She seems to be a surprisingly good actress.

Guest yeohweping

I was going to tell my dad the truth

201103032118271001_1.jpg

All I wanted was another date with Seung Ah

201103032101561001_1.jpg

Sae Byul, what do you think of our new family?

20110303_1299152320_57467300_1.jpg

I was going to tell my dad the truth

201103032118271001_1.jpg

All I wanted was another date with Seung Ah

201103032101561001_1.jpg

Sae Byul, what do you think of our new family?

20110303_1299152320_57467300_1.jpg

Guest Special Ed

Finally, a developmental front for DJ and GJ. It only took 74 eps. Not bad not bad. lol. But sucks that they're taking the stressful and typical I-like-you-but-will-hate-you-for-your-own-good route. Aish.

Not to mention DJ looked like a creeper in the car staring at GJ's lips. lol.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Soo Yeon to cameo in “All My Love”

Rookie actress Kim Soo Yeon will be making a cameo appearance in the 70th episode of MBC’s daily sitcom, “All My Love“.

Kim Soo Yeon will be playing the role of a femme fatale character, who’s intent on seducing Doojoon with her cute charms. They first meet at their college campus after Doojoon rescues Kim Soo Yeon from male harassment.

Although it looks as if she’s fallen in love with him, her aggressive flirtation is nothing more than a ploy to get Doojoon to do her homework for her.

Her ‘two-faced’ acting earned praise from the staff.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kim-soo-yeon-to-cameo-in-all-my-love

Guest jixyeon89

officially my favorite sitcom ever. YOON DOO BONG forever.

btw does anybody know what that yellow thing gain uses to workout is called or where i can buy one cuz it looks like a fun exercise. its like a yellow square with a spring in it and she always twists and bounces on it when she's plotting of something in her room.

if you do know what i'm talking about then yeah hahaha sorry for the strange description i wasn't able to find a picture cuz my computer is lagging.

all my love fighting!

Archived