[Drama 2010] Doctor Champ 닥터 챔프

rubie

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, they had their press conference. :)

Thank u for all the photos lilcrash, rubie and lingx2 for the vid.

I dunno but i like this couple already~ :D

pp10091600109.jpg

Guest yourasthma

i also prefer the KSY and UTW pairing. thanks for the updates. i need yuki and the rest of the PP gang to boost this thread's activity lol.

Guest Fallin_st4rz

So disappointed with the preview. I still clung to the hope that UTW ssi would be the male lead. Too silly I am. Now i am in two minds about watching it. Poor me, I really love Kim So yeon ssi but I can't stand seeing her ending up with that guy in stead of UTW. UTW is an excellent actor with amazing charisma.

I second that, really hope UTW will be the lead otherwise i might skip this one despite how much i like KSY's acting :(

I second that, really hope UTW will be the lead otherwise i might skip this one despite how much i like KSY's acting :(

I thought of skipping it but it would be hard for me, I really love her. And I know I will watch it and sub it in our language for sure hihi. Whether or not UTW is the main lead is now not important coz I know we can enjoy the interactions between her and UTW ssi. That's enough. But still pray for their pairing :lol:

Guest yourasthma

i think it's following the trend of having two potential male/female leads to create more tension and i have a feeling how the drama concludes will depend on viewer response during the progress of the show. so i hope everyone still watches dr champ whether or not UTW is the lead. we all know he's leading material and he might just pull through if his chemistry with KSY works best.

I feel the same way! I love UTW and KSY, it would be a huge disappointment to see two such great actors NOT end up together. Not that the whole series should rise and fall based on the love story, but I do think it would be dumb to cast UTW and NOT make him the lead, at least!

Thanks for starting the thread, Rubie! This is like the only drama I'm currently wanting to check out!

i just saw the 1nd teaser from sbs today, like the 1st trailer, i saw more scenes of the other guy than UTW, so i wonder if UHM tae woong is the lead, cause only his charm suits kim so yeon. i love those 2 together too

i just saw the 1nd teaser from sbs today, like the 1st trailer, i saw more scenes of the other guy than UTW, so i wonder if UHM tae woong is the lead, cause only his charm suits kim so yeon. i love those 2 together too

Really? That's a disappointment. I don't like it when they tease the viewers about who is the lead actor or actress. I know we all assume the two leads will end up together after lots of angst so they think not settling it will trick us, or keep us watching. They need to stop resorting to such tactics and just give us good writing and good performances. That should be enough to keep people coming back for more. Using such tricks, IMO, makes it look like they have no confidence.

Really? That's a disappointment. I don't like it when they tease the viewers about who is the lead actor or actress. I know we all assume the two leads will end up together after lots of angst so they think not settling it will trick us, or keep us watching. They need to stop resorting to such tactics and just give us good writing and good performances. That should be enough to keep people coming back for more. Using such tricks, IMO, makes it look like they have no confidence.

yeah i know, but i still have hope, maybe it's just like coffee house,although the assistent girl has more scene than the other, the guy still ends up with the girl who he loves for year.

*finger cross* that UTW ends up with kim so yeon in this drama.

Archived