[Drama 2010] Doctor Champ 닥터 챔프

rubie

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr Champ has been a great drama, but it's clear that Korean Doctors really ARE champs, the very best in the entire world, with skill levels that reach the divine, apparently:
dead.jpg

I'm glad you liked it @stuartjmz despite the wrist-grabbing element being present in a few scenes :)) .
 The scene with KSY wearing that hoodie is one for the Kdrama annals in terms of good kind of cheesiness and I'm proud to say  I have the biggest smile on my face every time I watch it :D (What can I say I'm one hopeless drama addict and loving every second of it :)) )

victorb said:  I'm glad you liked it @stuartjmz despite the wrist-grabbing element being present in a few scenes :)) .
 The scene with KSY wearing that hoodie is one for the Kdrama annals in terms of good kind of cheesiness and I'm proud to say  I have the biggest smile on my face every time I watch it :D (What can I say I'm one hopeless drama addict and loving every second of it :)) )

stuartjmz said: victorb said:  I'm glad you liked it @stuartjmz despite the wrist-grabbing element being present in a few scenes :)) .

• 2 months later...

Congratulations Judo oppa :x :x :x Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together ♥♥♥ Glad to see wonderful relations as colleagues, Noona-Dongseng between Soyeon Ssi and Kyu Woon Ssi while they was main cast in Dr.Champ in 2010 and both of them are brand ambassadors for All For You since 2010 till now.
Ji Heon & Yeon Woo are timeless best couple and Dr.Champ is one of best drama as ever.dccats1.jpgdccats2.jpgdccats3.jpgdccats4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very polite request for my devious dongsaeng, @victorb to GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD - how else, other than spooky action at distance, can one explain this: Trying to unwind while wide awake at 01:00, I decide to watch a bit of Dr Champ for the feelgood factor. I hum and hah about which ep to watch, and then  pick what I think is an episode completely at random, only to see THIS in the opening scenes: spooky1.jpg

Stop playing your M.U. mind games on me, please!

OTOH, I did eventually get to what is still one of my top 5 "seal the deal" scenes in any of the Dramas I've watched. By "seal the deal" I mean that moment when the OTP is irrevocably sealed.  I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it, but this scene just feels so quintessentially right that I keep coming back to it when I want a reminder of why I spend far too much time on a medium which delivers scenes like this far too infrequently. You chose wisely, dongsaeng.
cometogether.jpg 

stuartjmz said: OTOH, I did eventually get to what is still one of my top 5 "seal the deal" scenes in any of the Dramas I've watched. By "seal the deal" I mean that moment when the OTP is irrevocably sealed.  I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it, but this scene just feels so quintessentially right that I keep coming back to it when I want a reminder of why I spend far too much time on a medium which delivers scenes like this far too infrequently. You chose wisely, dongsaeng.

victorb said: stuartjmz said: OTOH, I did eventually get to what is still one of my top 5 "seal the deal" scenes in any of the Dramas I've watched. By "seal the deal" I mean that moment when the OTP is irrevocably sealed.  I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it, but this scene just feels so quintessentially right that I keep coming back to it when I want a reminder of why I spend far too much time on a medium which delivers scenes like this far too infrequently. You chose wisely, dongsaeng.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello ! "Doctor Champ" is a good drama. I discovered Kang Sora in this drama and I'm her fan now !!! In this drama, she was a swimmer who was suffering from a cancer. Today, she's the doctor Oh in "Doctor Stranger" !  ;)
Information for the fans of Kang Sora 

Since a few days, the frequenting of forum "Kang Sora" increases !!! I post the link of forum because some fans write they had difficulty for finding it !! http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2009321/kang-sora-%EA%B0%95%EC%86%8C%EB%9D%BC-%E5%A7%9C%E7%B4%A0%E6%8B%89-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%BD%E3%83%A9-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%BA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7/p1  

• 1 month later...

stuartjmz said: There was once a famous Russian scientist who conducted behavioural modification experiments on dogs. The name pavlov may not ring any bells in K Drama, but not that far from Russia there's another mad scientist who's apparently repeating his work, but this time practicing on a human subject. While Pavlov got his pups to salivate at the sound of a bell, this evil genius is making someone 17,000 kilometres away rewatch a certain Drama simply by changing his profile pic. a piggy onesie apparently works just as well as any bell. 

Archived