• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi alll !!! 

im a new fan of Marry me, Mary ! 

just watched first 3 eps, and already fallin in love with mary. and Mu gyul 

they are reallyyy look good together

and jang geun suk,,, 

just like other drama, he really suits the role of member of band. :D :D

well, I regretted it that I didn't watch it sooner since this drama is reallly reallly sweeetttt :D :D

oh really, guess I have to speed up watching to catch up with u guys :) 

11 eps to gooo :) :) 

Guest iekan78

Come to think of it, MR and MG never even made a real decent kiss that it is just the two of them. MG kissed MR before but it was to prove a point to JI!!! I am so bitin!! I'm sooooo unsatisfied, it's like - woah>??? that's it? The damn writer didn't give anything back for the beloved viewers for the butcher she made on the previous episode? She should have given at least 30 seconds of just MR and MG kissing for a daebak scene!!! I will sharpen my archers filled it up with oozing poison and target it straight to the writer's 2 hands and her brain!!! gggrrr Aughhhhh

hhhhaaa.....hhhaaaa....ur last word is so funny!!!

Cara_Sunflower

Come to think of it, MR and MG never even made a real decent kiss that it is just the two of them. MG kissed MR before but it was to prove a point to JI!!! I am so bitin!! I'm sooooo unsatisfied, it's like - woah>??? that's it? The damn writer didn't give anything back for the beloved viewers for the butcher she made on the previous episode? She should have given at least 30 seconds of just MR and MG kissing for a daebak scene!!! I will sharpen my archers filled it up with oozing poison and target it straight to the writer's 2 hands and her brain!!! gggrrr Aughhhhh

Actually they did...the super hot kiss in the alley...although, sumhow the director seems to enjoy doing handcuff scenic more, short as it was, it was still one of the hottest kiss of the year...my only regret is that they dun have a proper kiss to 'wash off' SJ/MG kiss..in fact comes the new writer, she's done with lovey dovey scene & absolutely NO NO kiss scene,,,I think she's trying to make the drama suitable for pre-schoolers   :rolleyes:

Guest sinechan

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Happy Ending...

OMG ... It end nowwwwwwwww TToTT

I want to see next ep. :tears:

I really miss them ... :(

this is a good memorize to me before end this year.

I'm your fan forever Marry stayed out all night.

Ps. I want to know MG&MR stayed together before they married Y or N

Thank you for clips, news of them and lovely pics ...

see you soon ... Goodnight & sweet dream ^o^

Only today...i suddenly realized that it has been 2 months

Time flew so fast

With MSOAN, a week is shorter since Monday and Tuesday are not nightmare for me

I don't want to say goodbye to all of those who hanging around here...i love u all...i think i already remembered all of your screen names...i am not crazy if i smile alone sometimes when seeing your nicknames again

this scene made me tear up so bad :(

he even said im sorry baby <3

*quoted image*

credit : me :)

Actually, it was exactly this scene where I thought, while watching the final episode: they're going to kiss, they're going to kiss!!! w00t.gif However, nothing happened. :tears:

When you think about it, all the kisses were written by the first writer, even in episode 10, which would be the runner-up in "the most hated episode race", was the little sweet kiss in the snow. So, it's 3-0 on kisses which means an absolute victory for the first writer ;) . Who knows what could have happened if she hadn't left :tears::wub:

After watching the final episode I can say that overall I like it. It is not the best final episode in kdrama history but still it's pretty good, maybe even more so considering all the rumours and the "now famous" episode 15.

Currently, I'm feeling really nostalgic. :tears: It's such a bittersweet feeling when the drama which took all of your heart ends. But still, I hope to be back to my senses once the 3rd January comes because school starts again.

Guest jellybeaniebaby

Cara_Sunflower

Actually they did...the super hot kiss in the alley...although, sumhow the director seems to enjoy doing handcuff scenic more, short as it was, it was still one of the hottest kiss of the year...my only regret is that they dun have a proper kiss to 'wash off' SJ/MG kiss..in fact comes the new writer, she's done with lovey dovey scene & absolutely NO NO kiss scene,,,I think she's trying to make the drama suitable for pre-schoolers   :rolleyes:

If you want to read between the lines. MG meets MR at the park and they go back to his house where he gives her the kitty necklace. Next scene is her leaving food for him while he is sleeping. He later asks, "Why didn't you wake me  up?" Hmmmm.... what were they doing in between?

It sort of reminds me of the old Star Trek episode that has Captain Kirk sitting on a woman's bed, pulling on his boots. LOL

Might have to fill in your own blanks on this one. :)

following on from jelliebeaniebaby's comment

.....and the blanket was across the whole bed, and the curtain wasnt put back up (after MG took it down earlier). Not that Im reading anything into it

;), but maybee they showed the scene like that cos they dont want to make it unsuitable for younger viewers but us oldies can read loads into it:w00t:   

Guest dwidwidwi

omo... i cried now.. even this drama had such a happy ending ( MR-MG forever ), but my heart feel so empty now.

Maybe this time i should packed all the things about MMM, saved all videos on my harddisk, bookmarked all related site, then start to study hahaha. then, when my exam finish, i'll start again my love with MMM :D

thank everyone for make this forum so lively and always make me happy, thanks for the spoilers that you made, thanks for the funny caption or the images that you uploaded... kamsahamidaaaa :wub:

i'll miss you all of you guys!!! :D

If you want to read between the lines. MG meets MR at the park and they go back to his house where he gives her the kitty necklace. Next scene is her leaving food for him while he is sleeping. He later asks, "Why didn't you wake me  up?" Hmmmm.... what were they doing in between?

It sort of reminds me of the old Star Trek episode that has Captain Kirk sitting on a woman's bed, pulling on his boots. LOL

Might have to fill in your own blanks on this one. :)

Well....now that you put it that way :D but it wud have been even better if they're more graphic doing it :lol: And I also notice there's no longer any curtain on the bed...being rational, of cos MR doesnt lives at MG's place, but then again since she spend most of her time there, who knows...afterall they had slept on the same bed before & her father knew this too...:w00t:

GeugGeunCouple

check out Jang Geun Suk's message today:

http://geungeuncouple.blogspot.com/

Is it just me or did JGS was saying that the actors werent happy with the script? That they even had many arguments during filming...yet he was happy that they still work hard together till the end to make the drama worth watching...

And frankly despite the bad writing, the actors' talents are undeniable...to make the most out of something bad is not easy, yet they manage to make the drama one of the sweetest drama of the year...it wasnt the best, but it is still enjoyable to watch...at least to me...not to mention one of the greatest chemistry in a decade...I'm sure even with a bad rating this drama will be one of those people will remember....Holiday Couple @ GeunGeun drama

Cecilia

i dunno why but i felt as if the writer wanted to leave the audience with a 'this-is-real-life' feeling with maeri's last words.. when she said that she and MG had separated 12 times and were dating for the 13th time..

I believe this comment to show that MG has truly change...no more less than a month dating girls....and to prove what he once told SJ is no longer apply with MR "Once I'm tru with a girl, I'm tru" but with MR though they break up, he keeps going back to her..which also remind me of real life actor Cha Tae Hyun, when he said when dated his gf (now his wife) since 10 years before their marriage, they have break ups & get back together again so many times that he feels as if he has dated many girls when in reality she's the only one :D

HAPPY ENDING!!^^

It's true that this drama could have been so much better if there was more logic an depth...but who care...

MG&Mary were so cute^^ Gonna miss them! Good drama to end the year! :rolleyes:

i dunno why but i felt as if the writer wanted to leave the audience with a 'this-is-real-life' feeling with maeri's last words.. when she said that she and MG had separated 12 times and were dating for the 13th time... it's weird but it reminded me of kim sam soon's last words how we dont know what happens in the future, we might break up but for this moment now, to work/love hard

i think with such last words, MMM left me feeling even more unsatisfied.. i'm glad they didnt make JI crazy or sth trying to grab onto MR with his last ounce of strength.. he managed to keep some sort of integrity.. he didnt cry in her face telling her how much he loved her blah blha blah..

i still really like JI... but this drama overall is a fail.. made me think of wish upon a star... the drama had a plot built up then in the 2nd last ep or so, they tried to tie all the loose ends up in one go with ridiculous plot turns which were unbelievable.. but then the last ep sorta closed things a bit better and left me to feel a bit better..

but with MMM, it was lacking so much.. whatever they did in the last ep couldnt fill in the holes..MR's father hasnt changed.. he only realised whtat JI's father's intention was but he never learnt or showed to respect his daughter's decision.. and MG's mum... she jsut disappeared in the last ep... it would have been good to see her finally grow up and be like a mother

I think i will remember this drama by the actors esp KIm Jae Wook... i'll watch out for him from now for sure

Archived