[Song Cover] 에프엑스 [f(x)] - Mr. Boogie

shiraru

Please tell me what you think.

I finally finished this!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

sz73i9.jpg

click the picture above to go to the video!

I really love this song, more than NU ABO. Heck this was even my favorite when they did this in their debut showcase!! Luna was so awesome, it's not even fair!! I want to be like her...aaaah...

Okay, back to the cover. This took me about three hours to get the backing vocal and the main vocal together. I found doing the harmony was the hardest part, because I used my falsetto and I knew I was not really good at it.

As you notice, I use some autotune in this. Well, not autotune exactly, I use GSnap to make that slightly autotuned voice. In some parts I think I overused it, to the point when I sounded out of note (believe me, I wasn't, until I applied the GSnap) but oh, what the heck. I'm not doing those falsetto again...!

Well, please tell me what you think. Rate this cover at least, so I know if this cover is decent enough to public ears or not, hehehe~

Instrumental credit: asianpopcovers

Archived