Erika Sawajiri semi-nude in September’s ‘Numero TOKYO’

ohatoms

numerotokyo20100910resi.jpg

Actress,  Erika Sawajiri, has posed semi-nude for the international fashion  magazine, Numero TOKYO. The photos will appear in the September issue of  the magazine. Erika, herself came up with the shoots theme which is  “exposed” and “entangled.” The photos will show Erika with a foreign  model entangled relationship, while showing ‘sexy’ facial expressions.

She also stated in an interview that it did have something to do with the relationship she had with Tsuyoshi Takashiro.

The  recently divorced actress/singer/model is often the target of tabloid  criticism, but she appears to march to the beat of her own drummer and  continues to push the envelope in her comeback to the Japanese  entertainment industry.

erika1.jpg

erika2e.jpg

erika3.jpg

erika4.jpg

erika5.jpg

erka6.jpg

numerotokyo20100907resi.jpg

numerotokyo20100908resi.jpg

numerotokyo20100909resi.jpg

numerotokyo20100910resi.jpg

numerotokyo20100911resi.jpg

numerotokyo20100912resi.jpg

source video

You give me two different tears, Erika. Two different one litre of tears :/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i loved her in 1 litre of tears and i was totally excited for her other works. but i did't understand why she does so many bikini pictorials when her innocent smiles are just as beautiful... and this... like wth. honestly.

so disappointed.

Guest rurutia

Um...wtf. Is this shoot suppose to be artsy? To me it exudes promiscuity...seems like she's trying too hard from her expressions. It definitely looks racy and slutty to me...

And that guy with his hands all over her...can i say EWWW?

Guest shotamerican

LOL i've seen racier photos of other stars the same age. I think cause she is so young looking it kind of makes the viewer think, 'is this okay!?' but i think that is the shock she was going for.

More than the actual pictures, i'm more interested on whether all this publicity will actually let her comeback into the japanese entertainment industry work!?

People were put off by her attitude time and time again, but then again the public is forgiving.

Me? Got no opinion on her whatsoever. Just interesting to watch.

Guest sunny_dance

i beg to differ. semi-nude is more of an understatement here.

i was expecting bra-and-panty-nude but certainly not this.

do you then, ms. erika fierce. *three snaps in z-formation* B)

Guest __euphoria

I don't see anything wrong with it.

She's has a pretty face, although her body is a bit too skinny.

It's for a fashion magazine isn't it? So it's---to a degree---art.

I think it's pretty cool that she ignores the tabloids/criticisms,

and pushes the envelope, while others would avoid such exposure.

Guest thesassygirl2

Is it weird that I LOVE her eyebrows. The first thing I think of her is her eyebrows, ha ha ha.

omg me too! lol i remember being obsessed w/ her eyebrows in 1 liter of tears

the first picture before the article is okay... but the rest are....

Guest crackednut

I don't find this any more "wrong" than the underaged Japanese modelsand actresses posing with their virginal white undies showing giving the camera doe eyes.

Guest momo_x

i think she looks great! :) these pictures look more sexy than trashy to me. there are other, younger girls in the entertainment industry who have gone way further with the dirty pictures. anyway, she's 24, and she's been through a whole lot, so it's not strange that she's going for a wilder image.

Archived