High School of the Dead

Guest knockblock

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NO NAME?

The sixth episode was uh, rather interesting. Major fan service. Haha. Seeing Hirano's excitement over the guns was pretty funny.

Guest iEatPowder

While the animation is cool, the fanservice is really over the top. I mean c'mon... close-ups of the girls while the Humvee hits bumps in the road? It's a bit ridiculous.

Guest chopper!

The dog looks suspicious. I didn't know they eat dogs too lol..

Btw did the manga ever talk about how it all started?

nope. it just...happened. x)

Guest acsrad

I love this Anime.. I do agree with the whole OTT Boob and Panty action but the story line is really awesome! Can't wait for more episodes to come out! :)

Guest KevinxD

Boobies!! <3

The anime is so freaking good. I'm in mad love with Saeko =D. She's so bad-richard simmons.

I don't mind the boobies and panties at all, because it would be boring if it was just another zombie apocalypse story, you need something to keep the readers/viewers interested ^_^.

Guest motherducker

^ L O L

That scene made me go wtf?:blink:

The anime's good, I like the story line but I can do with the immense panty and booby shots

Guest Special Ed

I finally dragged myself to finish watching the latest eps and I literally LOL'ed my richard simmons off during ep 8. Boobies defying the laws of physics and gravity and all that good stuff. Jesus christ. Hahaha. I wonder how the animators sleep at night with this on their conscience. lol.

The fan service is really getting out of hand in my opinion though. Way too over the top. Its really starting to detract the story.

But anyways, Saeko is bad richard simmons. My favorite character so far. I have a thing for samurai/kendo characters. Maybe because I practice kendo myself.

Guest Special Ed

The fan service was pretty toned down in ep 9. lol.

Anyways, Saeko was super extra bad richard simmons. But that boob grab was kinda awkward ...

So this means Takashi x Saeko is official?? Or is he just yanking her chain? And I don't mean that in a pervy way.

Archived