High School of the Dead

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Should I be unable to control myself from the fan service, would I be tainted? I tried really hard but I got overwhelmed.

Got episode 9 to watch. Which I'm about to see. I'll be back after this.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

^Episode 9...lol. I guess there will never be an episode without fanservice in this show. I can imagine some love triangle....square...pentagon?! in the future...lol

Guest Le.Ciel.Nocturne

I read pretty far into the manga, but it hasn't been updated in a while. It's probably because they've got the anime starting. I'd prefer the manga though...because most things don't work with cell-shading, and I'm scared of female voice actresses in Japan...their voices are almost ultrasonic o_O;

The fanservice is pretty heavy in the manga, too, and I could definitely do without it ._.

I'll admit that some of the stories are kind of cliched and not quite believeable (I'm not gonna lie, some of it is just like...stretching it to get the story to work), but it's well-written in terms of characters and such.

Guest knockblock

So much boobage. Haha.

29gjxbl.jpg

This particular scene really made me laugh :lol:

Then there was the one before that. I cracked up when the bullet flew under her bottom area.

I don't understand why the fanservice takes away from the awesomeness :huh:

People said the same thing about ikkitousen and koihime musou as well, which were both adult visual novels to begin with.

It depends I suppose. Those watching who are girls won't have any delight out of such things if you get what I mean. Guys are likely to enjoy it. Because I think it should be obvious. I was saying earlier that I have my limits. Seeing so much of it does get irritating, if I can say. I saw a little bit of Ikkitousen. Koihime, I haven't seen. I recall Tenjou Tenge from back in the day. It had some fanservice.

Takashi and Saeko seem to have good connection. They are probably meant to be.

:lol: When Saeko said "do you like making girls wet?" to Takashi.

Guest EHNerJI

I quite like the anime, I can't remember what episode I got to but it was pretty good (:

I'll continue it eventually lol. I don't mind the 'fanservice' so much,

but I was watching it in class and the guy next to me thought I was watching hentai : (

It's pretty NSFW.

a1971d1f.gif

I don't understand why the fanservice takes away from the awesomeness :huh:

People said the same thing about ikkitousen and koihime musou as well, which were both adult visual novels to begin with.

I don't know how to put it.

I believe the reason behind the dislike or hate of the 'fanservice' thing is that the audience subconsciously knows the typical format of storytelling. Anything outside the format is not going to be accepted with open arms. On top of that there can be something very little that can take away from the mood.

Guest NO NAME?

21e6o2f.jpg

Dang, calm down. Why is he squeezing so hard? Haha.

Episode 9 was a bit awkward to watch, but it still made me laugh. So did they do it, Takashi and Saeko? Well, they were surprised to see zombies the next morning. Takashi used Saeko in order to survive?

Guest Take Five

i dunno what people were expecting considering the author is a hentai artist. of course maybe a lot of people just don't know that.

personally, i don't think anime needs to be taken so seriously all the time. i like my share of well done anime but a fun and mindless fanservice anime isn't so bad once in awhile.

Guest shabushabu

21e6o2f.jpg

Dang, calm down. Why is he squeezing so hard? Haha.

Episode 9 was a bit awkward to watch, but it still made me laugh. So did they do it, Takashi and Saeko? Well, they were surprised to see zombies the next morning. Takashi used Saeko in order to survive?

HAHA I asked the same thing @the gif.

I guess we can assume they did o.O I don't remember that happening in the manga though.

Guest chika_shia

^are we supposed to assume that they did? nothing was implied even in the slightest manner tho, so why? lol

How'd the zombies find them? I don't think it was the leaves rustling but something else.... ;)

Guest motherducker

The squeezing the boob part caught me off guard, even thought there's massive amounts of fanservice in the series, I didnt know it'd happen at the particular scene. :mellow:

I had to look to see if my little brother was gonna come in the room. *cough cough*

But I'm curious to see what's the dealio between Takashi's and Saeko. 

Archived