━ but love is gone . . .

babyroo

Guest last love.

You should feel special that I'm posting. LOL. But slkfjlksdjf IT'S SUCH A CUTE POSTER, GIRLLLL. <3 You've gotten so much better, bb. 8D I waaant to huuuug you, girllllllll. 8D LOVE YOUUUZZZZ. 8D

Guest lidoolbunnie

Jessa! You're poster is gorgeous :] much better than mines :/ The girl kinda reminds me of Jessica from SNSD ^^ Anyways, can't wait for next round. Oh wait, I provide the pics for next round right?

whydidifallinlovewithyouposter.png

Unnnnnf, what a sexy poster, Jessa. I miss you girl! I like your coloring, you've improved so much ^_~

I'll try my best to stalk, LOL. Tryna get active on Soompi again.

lidoolbunnie
, I like your composition of your poster. Maybe tone down the text a bit, though?

It's still very nice to me either way. Keep it up girlies ♥

roundonepotion.jpg

I'm the only one who did it in landscape. Anyway, great work Jessa! The poster is bright but you managed to maintain the overall mood of it. lidoolbunnie's poster is awesome too! I really like the placement of the flowers! I think the girl looks like Go Hye Sun! Maybe it's her eyes... And yes, you'll be providing the pictures for the next round (:

Guest stardust.

JESSA; UNNNNNIEEEE, remember me? (: Maybe not, hehe. I love how your poster is bright yet dark, haha. It's a perfect contrast. And the text - I love, love, love the text. Plus those effects you added. Oh, psht, I love everything about it 8D Your artwork is even sexier and prettier now (: <3 I've been seeing it here and there and my eyes just get bigger every time. I can't wait to see more from you ^^;

lidoobunnie; I really like how your flowers stand out and you capture a very dark, mysterious kind of mood (: I'm not sure if those are the words to describe your poster, but somewhere on those lines? Haha.

potion; I like how your poster is really different from the others, starting with howthe guy is on the left and the girl is on the right. The guy looks the most attractive in yours, I think, haha x3 I love your text, the texture (?) you used, and how the flowers are really subtle yet they still complete and compliment the poster.

Can't wait to see more from you guys :lol:

Archived