Quantcast
Guest leo62

How Are You At This Very Moment?

not in the mood for any... thing..

• Sad 1

Feeling very weepy and emotional from watching episodes of This Is Us 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

having mental problem and stress.. but I try to enjoy this life. tough the situation is too difficult now. can't sleep well. can't eat well, can't pee and go to the toilet normally. and I can't eat cookies :bawling: no cookies is available now hiks huuuuuu uuuuuu....  I lost my glamorous huuuuu uuuuu :bawling:

• Sad 2

miscommunication  <_<

• Like 1

@Lmangla sigh don't think too much. Distract yourself with something else. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Better after Add and Sub thread back again. When it gone last night, i want to express my feeling on one of soompi hangout threads, but it all gone. Empty. Dumbfounded.

Not in the mood at all. I'm ill, it's very cold outsides, my exams are coming and I still have so much to do for my studying, especially in case of research papers :tears:

• Sad 1

Don't know how and what to design a good looking designers resume for class hahahaha

That puzzled feeling x.x 

• Like 2

On 12/13/2018 at 3:49 AM, kognisjon said:

Not in the mood at all. I'm ill, it's very cold outsides, my exams are coming and I still have so much to do for my studying, especially in case of research papers :tears:

I feel so sorry for you! I just know very well how that feels when you're ill and it's not much time before the exams, for me such situations  were one of the hardest in all my life. I'm still happy that I graduated because now in case of work it's much easier to deal with illness than it was during my studying years.And yeah, research papers can really be a pain, especially if you need to write many of them. Procrastination  is the biggest problem in this case, however I can say from my own experience that it's always better to start writing them as soon as possible because having later too many sleepless nights is awful.But don't try to make everything too fast and at the same time, that's impossible, will cause too much stress for you and kill your motivation at all. It's better to make a plan of your general work with research papers and follow it step by step. Think about them just like any other stories (in such way they won't seem so difficult to write), try to write about things which are really interesting for you in case of every work and think about/find methods for having as much fun as possible while writing them. All these methods were very helpful in my case.Ask your parents/friends for some help with proofreading it, it'll make it faster and more effective for the quality of your whole research paper. You can find a professional editor .......or writing tutor in addition too, it's a common practice for many students.

Edited by triplem
Removed links to commercial sites
  • Like 1

Hoping for a good result