[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest insideMYheart

oohhh cant want to see my little Shiwon! [younger brother, o_O] :w00t:

JOO JI HOON! I dont see what part he plays, is he going to be in a small part? like a janitor or something? :huh:

This was posted in the JJH thread by beautifulxmess:

no, JJH will not be appearing in Spring Waltz. He was initially casted but because Goong was extended, it gives him no time time to do any other projects at this point.

Choi Si Won is now playing the part JJH was originally casted for.

Guest june1ov3

i think this question was asked before.. and sorry if i'm being repetitive.. but whats that song that comes everytime jaeha and eunyoung are at the sea??

the song.. sang by a woman.. a nice high voice..

"i love you so.." ? i think thats one of the english lyrics of the song..

i really want it.. so can anyone upload it please??

Guest makemyday

i think this question was asked before.. and sorry if i'm being repetitive.. but whats that song that comes everytime jaeha and eunyoung are at the sea??

cuts from the episodes have been posted up (sorry i cant find it)

but no one has the actual full song because the OST hasn't been released yet.

i think its called "one love" though.

Guest insideMYheart

The OST hasn't been released yet so the only version of this song available at the moment is the one Luv ripped from the end of an episode, since it's also the ending theme song, so you can hear voices talking in the background. If you still want it, I can reup it. Oh, and it's not the full song.

Guest douming

aoiyuki291: O_O.. how did you ever manage to upload an HQ on yousendit.. you amaze me xD... (reply to answer below me: it always fails for me.. after 3 hours it says timed out etc....)

insideMYheart: do you watch the episodes live?

if so what program do you use? I have webTV2 but I have no idea how to use it and I also have tvants, but I can't watch certain channels.. damn license.

hanjin90: if you use clubbox, there are clubboxes listed on the first page that has MQ

Guest aoiyuki291

aoiyuki291: O_O.. how did you ever manage to upload an HQ on yousendit.. you amaze me xD...

if so what program do you use? I have webTV2 but I have no idea how to use it and I also have tvants, but I can't watch certain channels.. damn license.

hanjin90: if you use clubbox, there are clubboxes listed on the first page that has MQ

i think the maximum file size you can upload on ysi is 1 GB.

Guest littleredboat

while waiting for the HQ episode 4 and stopping myself from reading the spoilers... i've been thinking... is the rating going up... i've watched the autumn,winter,summer.... and for now, I can say spring has met my expectations, i hope they can have an average of 15 or so... kekeke for some reason i want this series to do well... :)

I hope that they would have nice depressing twists too... hope it would not be an illness again... leukemia in particular... hope the PD can come up with paralysis or some mental illness... kekeke i'm so sadistic... but really a drama needs real good out of the box plot...

Guest jahye

Ratings for Episode 4

Nationwide:

#17. 11.7%

Seoul:

#16. 11.9%

Maybe some slightly better news.. it's doing better than MBC's What Star Are You From. :mellow:

Guest insideMYheart

I watch live using Tvants, channel KBS 2TV. I haven't had any problems watching live, just sometimes there's a lot of buffering... but I think the more people that watch it live, the less buffering there is. Not sure if that's true.

If you can't get Tvants to work, there are also these live links you can try to paste into your media player:

mms://211.233.92.43/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.45/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.46/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.47/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.48/H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.49/H_2TV

mms://livet.kbs.co.kr/H_2TV

mms://livet.kbs.co.kr-H_2TV

mms://211.233.92.45/H_1TV

mms://211.233.92.45/H_1TV

just asking:

is this a mon-tues drama?

Yes, it is.

Guest lost_kim

just asking:

is this a mon-tues drama?

yes it is...

I've got a question regarding episode number 4... (highlight to see) when soo ho accepts to be part of that man's family, is it because the real jae ha is dead? And I was watching the previews for next week... did that nice woman who knew eun yung ends up taking care of her? and Choi Si Won, how is he related to Eun Yung?

I knew too many questions... sorry...

I liked the last part of the episode when Jae Ha finds out that Eun Yung is really alive and rushed in the car... :) and I like how small things are being revealed every episode, little by little... Is not like those dramas that either they put everything in the beginning or everything is revealed before the last episode... :blush:

Guest insideMYheart

I've got a question regarding episode number 4... (highlight to see) when soo ho accepts to be part of that man's family, is it because the real jae ha is dead? And I was watching the previews for next week... did that nice woman who knew eun yung ends up taking care of her? and Choi Si Won, how is he related to Eun Yung?

Answer to your questions - I believe SuHo agrees to go home with JaeHa's parents because JaeHa's father says he will pay for EY's surgery. I think EY gets adopted and that's how Si Won and EY become related. Si Won becomes EY's brother by adoption because EY didn't have a brother when she was living on the island with her mother before she died.

Guest mmmlove

Ratings for Episode 4

Nationwide:

#17. 11.7%

Seoul:

#16. 11.9%

Maybe some slightly better news.. it's doing better than MBC's What Star Are You From. :mellow:

Wow that's really good!!! Yehey!! I hope it getts highterrrrr!! SUH DO YOUNGGGGGGGG!!! :P:P

insidemyheart: did they already showed that suho was adopted? so he became jaeha? so he doesn't know who leenah is right? or is this still a theory?

Archived