[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

does anyone know which episode han hyo joo daniel henney and the other char come back as adults?

i THINK the next episode (episode 4)

but not positive.

Guest jahye

For those who can't understand Korean and can't wait for subs, summary of Episode 3

suho's dad talks to suho about eun young. asks him if he likes her,

of course suho denies it. they talk about how eun young needs surgery

and how ey and her mom are going to pay for it. suho says they have money..

ey's mom, her friend tells her suho's dad is a liar.

ey's mom won't believe her and defends suho's dad.

flashbacks of how suho and his dad lived in seoul. (suho's dream)

he wakes up and sees his dad still there, but he wakes up again

and sees his dad talking with some people. his dad says they're just some

friends from seoul. suho tells his dad he's going to live on the island

forever and he's never going to leave.

suho is ditching school so he can watch where his dad goes.

obviously, suho's dad steals all the money and runs off with it. poor ey's mom.. :(

ey's mom is crying to suho asking where his dad went.

ey's mom's friend is telling another person that she warned ey's mom and

she still got scammed by suho's dad. the other woman was saying how sad

suho's life must be, but the friend says suho is just the same as his dad.

ey's mom has gone looking for suho's dad in seoul. she's talking to her friend

on the phone and says she forgot tomorrow is eun young's birthday.

she asks her friend to cook eun young some miyuk gook.

suho isn't at school. he has a flashbook of telling his dad where eun young's

mom keeps her money and he knows it's his fault.

eun young sees a group of boys ganging up on suho. even eun young's friend,

the girl calls him names and tries to get eun young to make fun of him too.

he gets beat up by the boys.

when suho returns home he sees vandalism on the house. he sees words like

"thief" "liar" "idiot" "thief's house"

suho think he hears eun young calling him, but he sees eun young's mom's

friend instead. she tells him to pack all his things and to come to her house

for now. she tells him it's eun young's birthday today and tells him to eat

with them at her house. she tells him she may know a guy that might take him

in at an orphanage, but suho says he won't go to the orphanage.

then she talks about what his dad did and sayssuho probably knew what his

dad was going to do from the beginning.

then ey's mom's friend laments to eun young and her daughter about suho.

suho tries to get his way onto the boat, but some guy sees him and he gets

caught. they know he's jong tae's son.

eun young has a flashback of her and suho talking together in the rain. she

asks him if he's really going to stay here forever when there really isn't much

here, but he lists all these things that are good. he basically lists everything

except for her and she's waiting for him to say her name. ^_^

she runs to see him and she sees him rowing on a boat in the sea. he tells her

he's going to find his dad and get their money back. he tells her to trust

him and wait. and then she starts running toward the boat and he tells her

it's dangerous and to stop coming towards him, but she's not going to listen.

they try to get the boat to turn around so he can drop her off at her house,

but they can't and they get lost at sea.. they get drifted off to someother

place. OK, climbing those rocks looked really dangerous to me, but they survived.

ey's mom's friend looks for suho and her daughter tells her eun young is missing

as well.

some old couple finds them and they take care of their wounds. they're on another

part of the island.

:lol: suho in ajuma pants.. :lol::lol:

:( poor mom.. wandering around aimlessly, no hope at all.

the music comes to a sudden stop, camera on eun young's face and we all know

what happens to her mom right here.. :tears:

the scene from the first episode where chris remembers the smiley face occurs.

eun young tells suho it's ok if he's a gangster and it's ok if he's a liar, and it's even

ok if he never lived in the u.s. because he's still her oppa. :)

suho asks the grandpa to take eun young back to her house, but suho has to go

to seoul. but the grandpa doesn't really understand, slight of hearing..

the grandma gives a bag of seashells to eun young. she says suho told her to give

it to eun young. eun young realizes suho is trying to leave without her. but

she gets on the boat with him.

ey's mom's friend gets a phone call and finds about what happened to ey's mom.

(ey's mom = hye soon)

suho and eun young talk to an ex girlfriend of his dad. she says why are so many

people looking for his dad now and says she has no idea where he is and to

stop bothering her. more of talking with people who say they don't know where

his dad is.

it's getting dark and suho says he knows a place to stay. he tells her to don't

go anywhere and he'll back. he goes to a shady place where his dad's friends

are dealing with some money. but they don't know where he is. as expected, eun

young doesn't stay still and she gets lost. and now comes sung shi kyung's sweet,

tender, smooth voice.. suho finally finds her. she saved him some of the food

she got, but he gets mad. she tells him she wants to go home.

OK, OK, too much summarizing of insignificant dialogue..

they're on a bench, talk talk talk, she ask him to sing her a song. he sings her

their couple song. she's fallen sick -> ambulence sirens.

BUT, it's not eun young and it's not even her mom. it's another woman and she keeps

repeating the name, jae ha over and over. as this woman flies by from left to right,

suho comes running in the middle carrying eun young.

hye soon's friend comes to the hospital, who suho sees and hides from. he overhears

her talking and finds out about eun young's mom. hye soon's friend sees him, but he

runs away. suho find himself in the room of the woman before who was crying out

jae ha. she obviously can't get over the loss of her own son and displaces suho for

jae ha. she embraces him and it ends there.

shirley called it. suho will decide to live with the new family as jae ha because those people have a lot of money. he'll do it for the money so eun young can have her surgery.

Guest insideMYheart

Thanks for the summary, jahye.

So if shirley's theory is correct and SuHo "replaces" JaeHa because the JaeHa that Leenah knew died, then I hope we find out how SuHo got his hands on the pictures from the wedding and the family picture as well of the JaeHa that died.

Also, Leenah must have met SuHo after he replaced JaeHa because if she didn't, how would she have recognized him in the magazine she had on the plane... right? But then again, if that was the case, why didn't anyone tell her that the JaeHa she knew died?

So much thinking <_<

Guest yoojinee

thank you for the MU links!!!!!! =)

i'm reallyyyyy starting to like this drama, and NOT just cuz Daniel Henney is in it, i swear. haha..but.. the childhood scenes are starting to drag a bit. =T

blehhh, but i guess it'll provide important info. for later. lol.

Guest ChakHanSarah

I get it now....

I wonder if SuHo's real dad will somewhat try to show up and take him back since his son has a lot of money now.....

ahh soo excitd about episode 4...I wonder what time it will be uploaded on here???....lol....lol..what time does it show in live ????? where can i go and see it live????....

once again...THANK YOU to all those people who worked hard to upload all the other episodes...

Guest x3_katie

in all my posts, this is the first page that i own :w00t::w00t:

ahhh uploading to YSI takes sooo long.

btw, does ANYONE know what the opening credit song is???

the english part goes like "i love your smile.. love is the beautiful.." something like that

Guest zingsharon

d12av.jpg

behind the scene pictures - daniel henney

d23wd.jpg

d33xq.jpg

d40om.jpg

d59do.jpg

his signature

d82uq.jpg

last... photo with his korean fans, sunny in Austria

d3qe.jpg

from daniel's cafe

Guest teeny

ahh finished watching episode 3...the previews for next episode looks GREAT!! the look on jaeha's face when he finds out that the girl he met at the train is eunyoung...! im starting to really like the main guy~

yay!! the ratings are going up * does the dance*.. thank you andrea & jahye & shirley & insidemyheart for all the theories & spoilers & pix & links.. ehhe.. i'm so curious & excited now... can't wait to solve the SH & JH mystery.. :lol:

on another note.. just want to ask everyone to go easy on the link requests & let's keep the thread as spam-free as we can.. i know everyone is dying to see this drama.. but links take time to upload.. and there are many kind & generous people here that will provide links.. so please patient.. maybe to help increase the "contribution" of links.. those who uploads the links to YSI should pm the links to people that promise to re-up first.. that way.. we will have many links available and everyone will be happy.. :)

*i agreee with mily ~ please everyone go slow on the request for links . i think whoever upload it will send it up here .~~ ....i kinda of get scared of threads if all it is about uploads of links :)

the other thing about jae-ha/suho that might have thrown me off.

is the fact that jae-ha is a world-class super amazing pianist in present time. if suho and jaeha are indeed the same person, wow, he must have had some amazing talent inside of him considering his rough financial situations when he was a child.

*off to read theories*

oh yes, LSY does not seem to be the typical villain character quite yet.

which i like, but i expect that we may see her getting a little defensive/"evil?" later on.

but i really like her voice for some reason.

shirley's theory -- well, i haven't seen the latest episode yet, but from what you guys are quoting from episode three, i suppose this theory holds lots of water and makes a LOT of sense. i want to believe very badly that suho and jaeha are the same... i don't know why... i guess it makes life easy.

so is shirley saying that jae-ha died and then su-ho sort of "replaced" him?

i can see that happening. anything is possible in kdramas.

i also like this theory because then once lina finds out, it might be a happy-ish ending for more than two of the characters. you know? that's not really the boy she liked when she was little...

but! i'm still a little confused over the piano skill-level of chris.

he is apparently FIRST CLASS, breathtaking, a true professional. this is sort of stereotypical, but someone with suho's childhood background... it would be difficult to reach that skill level. little jae-ha [the one that lina knows] was amazing in episode one. if suho = jaeha, that would be really strange. learning that much piano in such little time? sure, he could have been a prodigy in hiding, but even so... instruments aren't easy to play... i would know...

i guess in that respect shirley's theory is even more supported.

but then! does that mean suho learned piano [remember, he's a little boy who quit school in second grade and barely knew his multiplication tables] and trained to the extent that now he's "Chris Y", world famous pianist? well, i guess anything is possible. but even so, does anybody see what i'm trying to get at? maybe, maybe not.

more rambling questions on my part.

in the end, i agree. i don't think we know enough quite yet. i think it's clear that suho is indeed chris, right?

hmm. good stuff. makes me think a little bit :) :) :)

ya suho is definetely chris .~~ just that when did the young jaeha died that is the impt thing to know ~ .but i really feel the boy at the wedding is the old jae hae ..there was a strong feeling they are suppose to represent different boys though they are the same actor keke

u can read page 44 ~ ( the thing i keep thinking of was the panio talent how they going to link that up ..) ~~ :)

For those who can't understand Korean and can't wait for subs, summary of Episode 3

hye soon's friend comes to the hospital, who suho sees and hides from. he overhears

her talking and finds out about eun young's mom. hye soon's friend sees him, but he

runs away. suho find himself in the room of the woman before who was crying out

jae ha. she obviously can't get over the loss of her own son and displaces suho for

jae ha. she embraces him and it ends there.

shirley called it. suho will decide to live with the new family as jae ha because those people have a lot of money. he'll do it for the money so eun young can have her surgery.

thanks you ~~ jahye ^^ ....ah yesterday i also realise about the money thing ~ ..ahhhhhhhh imagine he was willing to give up his ID for a chance so she can have the operation .~~ ....make it feel so strong his love for her .~~ and i think he was guilty that his father was the cause of all these ~ .making her into an orphan ~ ....but then the thing is why he never search for all when he grow up ..the adpoted mother .seeem abit unstable ~.er i think there is a reason behind why he never return to korea for 15 years ..( i wonder if he still know she is alive right ~~ i hope sooooooo ...)

i got this image in my mind of .how when he know she is eun young ~~ haha and he will run up to her and say ........eun young ..na ......oppa ~ .(AHHHHHH ) or he cant ? ..........i hope he will .~ now i wonder how much eun young ~~ know about what happen to her obba ~ .

so many things to reveal ~

Thanks for the summary, jahye.

So if shirley's theory is correct and SuHo "replaces" JaeHa because the JaeHa that Leenah knew died, then I hope we find out how SuHo got his hands on the pictures from the wedding and the family picture as well of the JaeHa that died.

Also, Leenah must have met SuHo after he replaced JaeHa because if she didn't, how would she have recognized him in the magazine she had on the plane... right? But then again, if that was the case, why didn't anyone tell her that the JaeHa she knew died?

So much thinking <_<

~ er welll i think she say they never met since 15 years ago the family left korea ..so i assume she know that is him from the data of him ...~ that why she so earger to see him ..~~ and want him to remember .but u recall when Chris see her ..and when she told him her name ..~ he dun reallly get so excited ( if the theory is right then ..perhaps he cannot get excited since they dun share common memories ) ~ ^^ ....ya that the thing now why and how come no one know about it if jae ha is gone ..( is she really a very close friend or did ...the parents really conceal the news. .that is quite not right that is why i say something is missing ) ~^^ for us to really conclude what happen ..got to watch the next few esp ~

ahhhhhhhh now it brothers me the stupid real father is out there somwhere <_< i think maybe i can bet $1 he will resurface haha ~ ..as it normally goes

Guest insideMYheart

~ er welll i think she say they never met since 15 years ago the family left korea ..so i assume she know that is him from the data of him ...~ that why she so earger to see him ..~~ and want him to remember .but u recall when Chris see her ..and when she told him her name ..~ he dun reallly get so excited ( if the theory is right then ..perhaps he cannot get excited since they dun share common memories ) ~ ^^ ....ya that the thing now why and how come no one know about it if jae ha is gone ..( is she really a very close friend or did ...the parents really conceal the news. .that is quite not right that is why i say something is missing ) ~^^ for us to really conclude what happen ..got to watch the next few esp ~

Oh ok, so she only recognized him by the information in the magazine? Yeah, it would make me wonder why no one but the parents knew JaeHa died.

Guest jahye

ya suho is definetely chris .~~ just that when did the young jaeha died that is the impt thing to know ~ .but i really feel the boy at the wedding is the old jae hae ..there was a strong feeling they are suppose to represent different boys though they are the same actor keke

thanks you ~~ jahye ^^ ....ah yesterday i also realise about the money thing ~ ..ahhhhhhhh imagine he was willing to give up his ID for a chance so she can have the operation .~~ ....make it feel so strong his love for her .~~ and i think he was guilty that his father was the cause of all these ~ .making her into an orphan ~ ....but then the thing is why he never search for all when he grow up ..the adpoted mother .seeem abit unstable ~.er i think there is a reason behind why he never return to korea for 15 years ..( i wonder if he still know she is alive right ~~ i hope sooooooo ...)

so many things to reveal ~

ahhhhhhhh now it brothers me the stupid real father is out there somwhere <_< i think maybe i can bet $1 he will resurface haha ~ ..as it normally goes

We seem to be thinking along the same path.

The flashback with young Lina and Jae Ha at the wedding only came from Lina's mind, so we can't say for sure if Chris even remembers that ever happening. That memory most likely was between young Lina and the REAL Jae Ha, the one that died before Su Ho replaced him.

And like you said, Chris wasn't very excited to see Lina when he finally remembers who she is. And then there were those letters from Lina to Jae Ha which had no effect on Chris. Lina must think that Suho-Jae Ha and the REAL Jae Ha are the same person. She might not know the REAL Jae Ha died and Su Ho replaced him, which explains why the REAL Jae Ha seemed to genuinely like young Lina, but Chris doesn't even like Lina or even remember her well. I don't think Suho-Jae Ha even met Lina before. I think he only recognizes her name from the letters and must know that she was probably someone important to the REAL Jae Ha.

I don't think the older Eun Young knows to this day what Su Ho did for her. And I am puzzled as well why Suho has not tried to find Eun Young ever since. Maybe he has and had no luck since she was adopted and took on a different last name. Or maybe under some circumstance, he came to believe that she didn't survive.

I think most of our questions will be answered in tomorrow's episode though.. :lol:

Archived