[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainxbubble

10.9% in ratings is really bad. It went up against SBS's Suh Dong Yoh. Even though that drama is ending soon, like someone mentioned before, next week MBC's new drama will premiere.. It REALLY doesn't look good for Spring Waltz.

OY. 10.9? hopefully, the drama will pick up and people will watch ^^''

^If it's good, then people will watch it.

No worries.

I think the reason why the rating is low is because the main casting as a whole are mostly newbies... with the exception of Daniel Henney..

I think that if this drama keeps up with its storyline and pace, the ratings will definitely go up. ^^

I still have hope for this drama, and I have a feeling that I'll like Hyu Joo in here! (i rarely like female leads...)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I skimmed through the episode.

It's not catching my attention yet, but maybe I'll like it better when the story progresses :)

Guest soonjap

Spring Waltz Opening:

10.9% in ratings is really bad. It went up against SBS's Suh Dong Yoh. Even though that drama is ending soon, like someone mentioned before, next week MBC's new drama will premiere.. It REALLY doesn't look good for Spring Waltz.

This is actually pretty decent, if you consider that the major actors are not well known. And I think the PD should expect this in the beginning because people in Korea were not that enthused about the casting of this last of the Season series. MNIKSS started relatively in the same spot during the first few episodes until word-of-mouth spread the popularity of MNIKSS.

I watched the first episode and I actually thought Daniel Henney did an OK job here and much better than his role in MNIKSS. I think he really has put in a lot of acting training and it is beginning to show. I'm not a fan of his and older to know that "he's so hott!" factor doesn't sway me to watch a drama. BUT I will say that he's proving something so far and that's always encouraging. I like the music, too but I was hoping they would compose more like the "Winter Love Story" because the Korean scenery is so picturesque but I guess they resorted to the pop/folk music but it is better than I thought it would be.

It's certainly too early to tell whether this is going to be a good series or not. I was not impressed with "Summer Scent" so hopefully, the story line will only improve from here.

Spring Waltz Opening:

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_916850/BL...gwaltztitle.wmv

credits; mtmhj cafe + naver blog.

Thx for the link to d/l the Opening ~~

2 caps I made of Daniel frm the opening

bscap00028lc.jpg

bscap00012qj.jpg

The historical series, Seodong, is truly a tough competitor imo ~~ it's gonna get tougher next wk.. I hope the episodes can only get better ~

Guest dream_on

ahh i'm so glad this drama is finally out! i've been anticipating it since i heard that han hyojoo was going to star in it. and from the looks of it, it looks like most of you are pleased with it :)

hmm i hope the ratings for this pick up too but it is going to be hard since there's so much competition. it's going to be competing with goong tomorrow, isn't it >_<

well i can't wait to watch!!!! :D ahah looks like i'm gonna fall in love with daniel henney all over again.

and to whoever posted the opening for the drama, THANK YOU!!! that's all i have time to watch right now

Guest toiLET

YESSSS this drama started keke it sounds like such a good drama by all of your comments :]]

well downloading right noww heheh

Guest teeny

sad that the rating is not that great, but like everyone else said, im sure it will go up ^^

i just finished watching the first episode, and i really like it ^^ the music is awesome and the main guy is very charismatic...he reminds me orlando bloom alot 0_0

and i also love han hyo joo!! she's so very cute with her brokened english!

Guest discreed

haha looks like everyone's giving quite good comments abt how nice the show is, and especially, how HOT daniel henny is.. i'll be sure to give it a try :D haha and Daniel Henney's gonna face his love interest from MNIKSS in the competition for ratings next week! I'll be torn between the 2 dramas den.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest S.H.E_fan

wow its out already? and i really liked summer scent, i dunno why others don't.

compared to the other two, it wasn't boring (maybe i'm partial to SYJ)

hope this will be enjoyable too

anyways, one thing for sure is that the ost will be amazing. i can't wait for the release

Guest loving_D

10.9?? are you kidding me? thats horrible. im still yet to watch the first episode, but still. the rating is horrible. hopefully it goes up a bit.

Guest tomjones

i like the cast... the only thing that bugs me is inna's glasses... they're weird. but yeah jae ha is pretty hot!!! not as hot as daniel, but hes pretty cute. so far its good! the ratings should increase, lots of dramas start bad.

Guest Access DENIED

just wait and see. It's only the first episode..

It would be really bad if the drama only keeps up with that rate throughout all the episodes..

It's definitely too early to tell. Let's wait and see. I'm sure if the story is good, the ratings will pick up.

a256tp.jpg

Philip: He's busy. I came to pick you up.

Eun Young: ........

Philip: Pick you up...

Eun Young: Pick you up... pick up... Aaaah! You are... cab driver? :lol:

Archived