[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

The rating is not out yet.. you might have looked at yesterday's rating, hence you didn't see it.. :lol: Ratings should be out in an hour or so.. :)

and I have to say.. I'm totally in love with Daniel.. he's just so.. WOW!!! and HHJ.. she's so cute.. her broken english is adorable.. I really like the first episode so far..and the male lead, Chris, he's better than i expected.. but i'm still totally rooting for Daniel as of now.. from the synopsis.. HHJ & Chris are each other's first love.. Chris met her at that island.. and they were separated by an accident.. I don't know how true this is.. but i guess we'll find out... hehe.. the other girl with glasses that's supposed to speak english fluently.. she's the little bridesmaid / flower girl.. I guess Chris must have meet HHJ afterward cuz he loves the little HHJ and not the flower girl.. hehe.. :)

I will be totally in love with this drama now that Choi Si Won is apprearing next week.. yay.. but does that mean they will return to korea soon? I love the scenaries in Austria.. so romantic & nice.. :lol: !!!

ah mily ~ you also watch this ~ kaka .actually what is choi si won going to be as ~ ..but yaaaa daniel .simply make me think can i watlz with him kekek

and the male lead surprise me too~ i was like wondering if the little girl was his first love .so he kinda of cannot recall the girl in front was that little girl i suppose ~ times changes ...alot of things ..

he had that certain screen presence ..~ at first when i look at him .he dun seem right from all angles .haha maybe it was also due to it was abit dark when he play the piano (btw amazing performance ..i wonder if it was really him or was it a stand in ~ ) ........but then on second look .i thought he does has this talented musician air about him ~ that unapproachable feel yet ..when he sort of open up a bit ..it was kinda of cuteeee~~ ..he really not bad ~ ..intially i kinda of feel sad for daniel~ knowing how the girl going to be this jae hae first love ~ but now ....seeing the male lead ..i see a certain appeal in him ~ ..that usual sadness in PD yoon characters ..but yet since he is new to me .it seem quite appealing somehow ~

when i first see her in yesterday esp she remind me of han ji min ~ she has this natural freshness in her somewhat ~ and so lively at times ~

23536560_570x431.jpg

1141654463_q3432432.jpg

ohmy.

is it just me or is daniel henney unbelievably hot?

i love his hand gestures haha.

the other girl.. inna?

her english is driving me insane.

i prefer han hyo joo's limited, few-words-at-a-time english to the other girl's english that is fluent in terms of knowing the language but with the pronunciation off.

puhah u are not alone .both on daniel and the other girl english ~ .ya though han hyo joo only spoke a few broken lines but i thought her prounciation was better ~ and the other girl the way she talk is abit ..hmm irrating .maybe it suppose to be her role ...........er but i really dun like the glasses ~ ......i wonder how she look when she take it off~ ..

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainidy

Thank you for the ysi links! I'm going to try this without subtitles since Daniel speaks English. But hope someone plans to make subs for this one. I watched all the other 3 seasons of this drama and I planning on watching this one also, since it's the last. Hope it's good.

Guest ANNASHEE

you guys i just finished watching epi 1 :]

it was suprisingly pretty good.

DANIEL HEEENNNNNYY<333

epi.2 seeems like its going to be awesome too

gosh i should be studying. what am i doing. hahha

Guest Access DENIED

I wonder what happened to chris to make him appear stiff and cold. He reminded me of beethoven for a minute.. There was that one scene where he ripped up that picture..hmm..

I do hope there will be more twists other than him meeting eun young and falling in love.

I'm glad that daniel has improved in his acting. His acting doesn't make me cringe.. :wub: I'm soo loving the scenes with him and hyo joo. I'm going to be depressed when i see him getting hurt.. :(

Guest yeohweping

Hyo Ju's good in chinese as well, right? :o The way, she said how are you in chinese is really good :lol:

Besides hearing the casts speaking in English, was it french or german when I heard Chris speaks? :sweatingbullets:

^If it's good, then people will watch it.

No worries.

I think the reason why the rating is low is because the main casting as a whole are mostly newbies... with the exception of Daniel Henney..

I think that if this drama keeps up with its storyline and pace, the ratings will definitely go up. ^^

I still have hope for this drama, and I have a feeling that I'll like Hyu Joo in here! (i rarely like female leads...)

actually, Lee So Yeon isn't exactly a newbie... she's had several film and tv roles, perhaps not often as one of the main leads, but she certainly is more experienced than Han Hyo Joo, and even Daniel Henney.

while i think Hyo Joo is cute, and all... i really am not a fan of her acting. she should've been cast in a supporting role... but then again, i'm glad she took on the lead instead of Sung Yuri, who's never shown much acting improvement.

i'm still quite turned off by Summer Scent, but i'm giving this one a chance anyway...

Guest - - Yehri

oh wow its out already (:

ehehehe <3

FINALLY a drama on MON/TUE

Everything is on WED/THURS that im bored mon&tue (:

hrmm hope ites good ^^

cant wait till siwon comes out :D

Thanks for mega/ysi links<3

Hyo Ju's good in chinese as well, right? :o The way, she said how are you in chinese is really good :lol:

Besides hearing the casts speaking in English, was it french or german when I heard Chris speaks? :sweatingbullets:

It was German...the first episode was multilingual...korean-english-german. I could get used to understanding what they are talking about :rolleyes: .And Henney´s german is pretty good :)

I wonder what happened to chris to make him appear stiff and cold. He reminded me of beethoven for a minute.. There was that one scene where he ripped up that picture..hmm..

I do hope there will be more twists other than him meeting eun young and falling in love.

I'm glad that daniel has improved in his acting. His acting doesn't make me cringe.. :wub: I'm soo loving the scenes with him and hyo joo. I'm going to be depressed when i see him getting hurt.. :(

yup .haha last nite i was referring him as mr beethoven since i dun really get his name at first ~ .

ahh me too~~ ..going to be so sad when i see him hurt ~

i think is german but not sure if they were fluent ~ :)

Guest moonies

thank you babybeck for ep1 on ysi...i'm glad i click on this thread..i had no idea it was out today...i hope it'll be better than summer scent

Guest NoName

It was soo cute when Philip and EunYoung met, haha "car driver?" and I found it so cute when Philip ran to see EunYoung and be her guide.

-Ly

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

i was wondering does it play every monday and tuesday

or just monday?????? soo that means i sumthing else to look

forward tooo well i watched the first episode and its really good

daniel henney (sp) i dont think hes hawt but its okay no offense

to those ppl that love him lol but his character that he plays is

really charming lol at least hes trying ou some korean its soo

awesome that they doing such a bi-ligual(sp) drama and the

guy who plays the piano ekk i dont remmeber his name but i will

soon is actually kute after while and he plays the piano liek

my goodnesss whoaaaa such amazing skills hes soo myersious