[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest Solly

yes, hopefully, this will not disappoint us and hopefully it's as good as autumn's story [:

i'm still not into the cast... but i'm hoping the story will be unique [:

-S0LLY ^3^

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starryeyedwonder

in the beginning.. i was feeling a little doubtful about this drama.. but now, im actually looking forward to it =)

i'll be definitely giving it a chance on monday.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new actors pull their characters off; especially daniel henney.

I know he's been trying hard with the korean language, and i really respect that i wanna see how he's improved =)

Guest makemyday

i hope they don't add something strange (like heartbeat) like they did w/ summer scent. that just ruined the whole drama well at least for me! :P i think the main girl is cute, but she looks so young compared to the rest of the actors/actresses.

haha I KNOW

that dumb heartbeat.

every time i heard it, i was like "oh great, another weird out-of-this-world coincidence will happen YET again"

it was so annoying.

at least han hyo joo's age will be on par with choi shi won's :)

Seeing some of the pictures before of the male lead and from what people are saying, he didn't look so good in the previous pictures but after watching the press conference, he's not as bad looking as people made him out to be. he's actually cute in his own way and so tall too. i will definitely watch it.

i hope they don't add something strange (like heartbeat) like they did w/ summer scent. that just ruined the whole drama well at least for me! :P i think the main girl is cute, but she looks so young compared to the rest of the actors/actresses.

Hyo Joo's younger than most of them so tht's y she looks so young compared to them.. she's born in 1987 ~~ I think the main guy's born in 1981 while Daniel's born in 1979 ~~ but still she & Daniel kinda look cute together, haven't seen much of her & the other guy together yet.. gotta watch it to see them ~~ ;)

i've been waiting for the first ep . But when?? I just only know it will be on Monday

wat dya mean by when? the time it's showing?

then it's, Monday & Tuesday 9.55 pm Korea time on KBS 2tv startin frm tis comin monday ~~ ;)

Guest bellegray

for me at first glance (by looking at the pictures), I can see that the lead guy is not that quite appealing (hope that the storyline would make him the bigger hero that fans might be attracted to his character) and I think that the cast didn't seem to quite share some chemistry ( though I really need to watch this series to see for myself if they do indeed share something extraordinary.. I like the pairing of Song seung hun and song hye gyo in autumn love same with bae yong joon and choi ji woo on winter sonata, the pairing on summer scent was ok though the storyline really killed everything.. it's really not that good come to think of it.. ) I just hope that with this cast, the series should really provide a good storyline (much better than the first 3) and I do hope that the cast gives some justice to the characters.. Otherwise, it's just only going to be just a fanfare.

yeah I agree with you wholeheartedly. I only watched "Winter Sonata" ...and it was good and very sad :tears: (i like cried in every episode towards the end) haha. well so I hope its better or at least good as that one!!! It is his last one in this series...so yeah...

Oh wow, I didn't realize this would be starting so soon... I will definetly give it a chance.

Yeahhh, i'm going to give it a chance too~~~

the pictures with the piano are so hott!!

AHH YEAH :w00t:

I love the piano..

but even if teh piano wasn't there..i think the pictures would still be steaminggg :D

hahhaha

-------------

When teh first episode comes out? Can someone upload it on Megauploadd? or YSI?

THANKSs :)

If it starts on March 6, when should it be at Korean video stores? A week later? hmmmmmmm. Can't wait.

videos are usually two weeks later. :D

after discovering the lovely powerful clubbox... i stopped renting videos ^_^

Guest kayomlicious

gah im excited! =) i hope its gooddddddddd! haha i've borrowed less videos after clubbox or just watched more...-___-;;

Guest insideMYheart

When teh first episode comes out?

First episode will air March 6 and this is a Monday, Tuesday drama.

Guest trulime

this drama's start marks the end of hello god :(

but i'm still excited cuz of daniel henny; han hyo joo is pretty but her acting.. -_-

Guest cmank

i didn't see the first three season series so... i guess i'll watch this and then catch up somehow

maybe there'll be a "four seasons series" dvd package :)

Guest insideMYheart

i didn't see the first three season series so... i guess i'll watch this and then catch up somehow

You don't have to watch the other dramas in the series to watch this one. They all have their own different story lines.

Guest Yueny

Is it just me or does Seo Do Young has a slight resemblance to Orlando Bloom? lol I think it's in the expression.

yeah, i totally thought so when i first saw his picture.

and does anyone else think that daniel henny looks around 6-8 years older than the rest of the cast? is he supposed to be playing an older character?

Guest ROCKWITHU

Watching live right now, 1st ep is about halfway done. Wasn't planning to watch, but I had insomia. LOL Was afraid they'll spend too much time showing when they're young, the leads. But already get to see the older versions like at the beginning of the ep. I guess the past will be shown mostly in flashbacks or something.

Daniel Henney is cute. His hair doesn't look so bad in the show compared to the pix. Han Hyo Joo is cute too. She already met w/ Daniel's character. And he's already smitten w/ her.

Guest jihye87

hyo joo looks soooo cute with daniel ... my gosh .. ppl !! a must watch since they are showing the grown up stages instead of the younger stage .. Hyo Joo's great !

Guest CraZyah

Watching live right now, 1st ep is about halfway done. Wasn't planning to watch, but I had insomia. LOL Was afraid they'll spend too much time showing when they're young, the leads. But already get to see the older versions like at the beginning of the ep. I guess the past will be shown mostly in flashbacks or something.

Daniel Henney is cute. His hair doesn't look so bad in the show compared to the pix. Han Hyo Joo is cute too. She already met w/ Daniel's character. And he's already smitten w/ her.

Omg! :blush: Daniel's spoken korean in here more than he did in the whole series of Kim Sam Soon hehehe...but damn how come this drama is 70mins long? 70mins + 20 episodes= wow!! :w00t::w00t: well I ain't complaining ;)

Archived