[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

hey, so this starts this monday yes?

even though the storyline is "cliche"

i'm still excited to watch it.

haha maybe its because i absolutely adore daniel henney and han hyo joo

yupz tis starts on 6 March Monday.... can't wait..

I adore Daniel & Hyo Joo as well.. but watchin the press conference thingy, wow the male lead has sucha deep voice~~ ;)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does Seo Do Young has a slight resemblance to Orlando Bloom? lol I think it's in the expression.

Guest critic

i can't believe they're taking a risk with this one... these are fairly new actors... i hope they carry their roles well.

Guest kawaiiceres

for me at first glance (by looking at the pictures), I can see that the lead guy is not that quite appealing (hope that the storyline would make him the bigger hero that fans might be attracted to his character) and I think that the cast didn't seem to quite share some chemistry ( though I really need to watch this series to see for myself if they do indeed share something extraordinary.. I like the pairing of Song seung hun and song hye gyo in autumn love same with bae yong joon and choi ji woo on winter sonata, the pairing on summer scent was ok though the storyline really killed everything.. it's really not that good come to think of it.. ) I just hope that with this cast, the series should really provide a good storyline (much better than the first 3) and I do hope that the cast gives some justice to the characters.. Otherwise, it's just only going to be just a fanfare.

Guest _obsession

man, i can't believe this is the last one and it's gonna start MONDAY

who's going to be subbing? just curious

Guest rainxbubble

^ Some of us around the this thread are going to be subbing for the english subs.

If you're searching for chinese hardsubbed eps that you can get by BT, PM me for them. (I dont know of any other languages that are subbed, at least for now) (:

Guest insideMYheart

Oh wow, I didn't realize this would be starting so soon... I will definetly give it a chance.

Guest mangosteen

just double checking, one of the girls is Minjoo from MISA right?

No, I don't think so. They look alike, MinJoo from MISA and the lead girl :)

Guest hot_saranghae

^^...this is one of the dramas I'm currently waiting for~~

I hope I won't get dissapointed^^...I LOVE Han HyoJoo^^

can't wait till Monday

~Rina

Guest shred

No, I don't think so. They look alike, MinJoo from MISA and the lead girl :)

they do! but i could've sworn i've seen the lead girl in another show before.

there's so much hype surrounding this drama, i hope it wouldn't be disappointing. i'd feel bad for Daniel H. :sweatingbullets:

i can't believe they're taking a risk with this one... these are fairly new actors... i hope they carry their roles well.

all the other actors and actresses that were in the other series were pretty new when they were chosen as the cast. this season series basically brought them the fame they have now. so this "risk" YoonSukHo (is that right?) is taking has been taken before and i dunno about Summer Scent but Autumn and Winter had good responses esp towards the actors and actresses in them.

Guest superivystar

i can't wait for this..mostly because i want to see choi shi won and also han hyo joo..she's super pretty!!! :)

Guest AnonEMus

i hope they don't add something strange (like heartbeat) like they did w/ summer scent. that just ruined the whole drama well at least for me! :P i think the main girl is cute, but she looks so young compared to the rest of the actors/actresses.

i've been waiting for the first ep . But when?? I just only know it will be on Monday

doesnt it start the coming monday?? u should check the front page to find out since more thread starters put the start dates on the first page

Archived