Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@simplydframafied1082 @ezze thank you so much for the Eid-ul Adha wishes and prays :x :x :x

@mindymoe that's very near to @mei & my town, Jakarta. stay safe dear~ ^^
btw, we both were born on the same month kkkk ;)

@9LilSa apparently it's not allow to take picture or video during the musical performance ㅠㅠㅠㅠ, but i'll look for the way to take it B-)

ah~ reading female celebrities had crushed on Joowon make me proud of him ^^
i'm glad they see Joowon isn't only as a good looking actor, but also as a great hard working actor, and as a 'Namja' :x

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7747/tksj.jpg

cr: moonjunwon.com

HIS EYES ~~~ :x :x :x :x :x :x

Guest casperntv

Based on the news from our Kites, JOO WON IS ON THE LIST OF DRAMA ACTORS/MC WHO ARE LIKED MOSTLY BY STUDENTS IN KOREA!128453_19003_636_zpse8b9765f.pngThis is an annual survey is made every year by Korea University News Network (UNN) to assess student's attitudes toward the social security issues, the prestige of the celebrities as well as image selection trends, consumer product in student class. 
This year, for the 25th anniversary of the founding UNN, the survey was held for two months, August and September, implemented on a large scale with 2266 students from all universities in Korea. 
Source: daily.unn.net via Naver
Post by newview@kites.vnE-Trans by casperntv@soompi

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won in "Catch Me"

Source | 2013/10/14 | 

photo360341.jpg

Actress Kim Ah-joong and actor Joo Won are starring in the movie "Catch Me" which will be released in December.

"Catch Me" is about an elite profiler Lee Ho-tae (Joo Won) who meets his first love turned thief, Yoon Jin-sook (Kim Ah-joong).

This movie is suitable for all ages from teens to the middle-aged and it is highly expected what will be created out of Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won.

"Catch Me" is being released this December.

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )

jjsweeter0211 said:

Source | 2013/10/14 | 

Actress Kim Ah-joong and actor Joo Won are starring in the movie "Catch Me" which will be released in December.

"Catch Me" is about an elite profiler Lee Ho-tae (Joo Won) who meets his first love turned thief, Yoon Jin-sook (Kim Ah-joong).

This movie is suitable for all ages from teens to the middle-aged and it is highly expected what will be created out of Kim Ah-joong and Joo Won.

Guest mindymoe

mrdimples

said:

jjsweeter0211

said:

Source | 2013/10/14 |